Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting! Just looked at Google Search Trends myself and .in is bigger than .org. :O
hello,
how to check the search trends on domain tld. cctld?
pls advice,

Thanks,

•••
•••
Floor looks like around $15. I have experienced no price changes depending on chips. But it looks like Western Premium and Pronounceables are going for somewhat more.
Can you please show me where LLL.co.ins are going for $15? Please i am just curious and want to see real sales at that price. I would have thought they are $20-$30 by now. But by year end, there will be no $15 sales price.

•••
Can you please show me where LLL.co.ins are going for $15? Please i am just curious and want to see real sales at that price. I would have thought they are $20-$30 by now. But by year end, there will be no $15 sales price.
He asked floor, I have seen lll.co.in going for $15 at the.in not many days ago. So assumed it to be floor. Obviously I agree that most sales at around $25. And average price of lll.co.in is $25.
I will be happy if floor gets up because I myself own quite a few lll.co.in but I am in no hurry to sell them. I have patience and I know they are worth lot more than $25
easily.
Just checked and found many sales at $25 @ the.in. Good Sign. :)

•••
hmmm............. lots of indians around here........... good domains caviniti :)
How about the following llll.in?
Uvwx.in
Vwxy.in
Rstu.in
Ijkl.in?

•••
You need to check here www.THE.in ! (official .IN, .CO.IN sells report site)

•••
All CHIPs LLLL,in gone... it's not a news ?! .In heaters you need to consider again...

•••
I have Showtimes.in but no offers / emails for the last 3 years..... any opinions on this one???

•••
I have Showtimes.in but no offers / emails for the last 3 years..... any opinions on this one???
"S" ruined meaning of name in some case. and every domain not getting offer on sellers demand time ! some .com waiting in list from 10+ years...

•••
DNBZ .in
Domain Business

FirstCar .in
A good name for a blogging site or Maruti Suzuki can have this name as it is positioning Alto 800 as First car for Indian Families.

Your Thoughts??

•••
What are considered as Indian premium letters?

•••
•••
What are considered as Indian premium letters?

The same as Western Letters, but you can add K and V into the mix as well. They are frequently used in India.

•••
I've got some decent keywords. What do people think?

Tundra(.)in
Uterus(.)in
Blister(.)in
Castaway(.)in
Orcs(.)in
VideoStar(.)in

•••
how about
ijkl.in
rstu.in
vwxy.in
uvwx.in

please suggest?

•••
@Aditya321 nice,.... there are only 2 LLLL sequence left now!

•••
how about
ijkl.in
rstu.in
vwxy.in
uvwx.in

please suggest?
None are CHIPS, so even reseller market will not value these now,BUT end user might. good luck.

•••
None are CHIPS

Agreed, none are chips, but for short name .... of the lot ijkl (specially) or uvwx are easy to say and remember, like kids learning alphabets, .... ofcourse, there are better sequences but these are also ok, good for Indian market.

•••
Normally I don't get many of keywords .IN names .. but just new hand regged
freelancemarket.in

•••
i was catch yesterday Futurity.in !!

•••
where is best place to sell chips right now?

•••
•••
haters gonna hate ... i love .IN

•••
I myself have bought quite a few .in (1W, 2W, 4L-pronounceable and 4L-chip) because of the potential it holds, like:
detachables
amortization
ScrumMaster
ColoringBooks
BakingSupplies
MenShirts
InvestingMoney
TrainPlanner
BabyShopping
24HourFitness
ConceptCars
DeepDiscount
CAKY
OREX
DIDY
PYIN
UPBY
WIRY
qgsg
qhch
pqsg
rzhk
sgqg

I am very much hopeful of future rise in value of .in domains.

•••
Anyone notice the same person is catching the majority of LLL .in drops? Is it possible with the limits API's have to be catching almost every LLL using a script with so many other people sending requests at the same time?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back