IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its been few years i have been holding the .co.in , don't have much .in

•••
#1- Please stop regging alot of .co.ins you are not FULLY SURE of their potential to end users.
I like: watching, redwines,shoestore, maybe ilearning. I would drop the rest.

Most of my domains are .co.in and i only have very few .in with me.

There are regs happening for .co.in but with no much Sales reported which is strange.

•••
#1- Please stop regging alot of .co.ins you are not FULLY SURE of their potential to end users.

Barely even a reseller market!

•••
Yes, i agree with seniors, its very difficult to sell .co.in names as there is not much market here in India, people are not much aware of importance of domains and keywords. Also when you ask for say XXX or XXXX price for an .in or .co.in domain, buyer will raise an eyebrow and will walk away without replying, so its better to register only Strong names that too concentrate on .in. This is purely my opinion.

•••
MovieTrailers.in - no
Watching.co.in - no
LoanQuotes.co.in - no
Rummy.co.in - yes
eRealestate.co.in - maybe
RedWine.co.in - no
RedWines.co.in - no
ShoeStore.co.in - no (i know, i know. ;) )
iLearning.in - yes
PreOrder.co.in - no

Please don't post anymore here though, there are different sections for domain appraisals.

•••
MovieTrailers.in - no
Watching.co.in - no
Its been few years i have been holding the .co.in , don't have much .in
Can you pls give us feedback on end user interest/inquiries for the .co.ins you've been holding? mine barely get much interest, but i hold to diversify.
LoanQuotes.co.in - no
Rummy.co.in - yes
eRealestate.co.in - maybe
RedWine.co.in - no
RedWines.co.in - no
ShoeStore.co.in - no (i know, i know. ;) )
iLearning.in - yes
PreOrder.co.in - no

Please don't post anymore here though, there are different sections for domain appraisals.

You strict buddy! lol

•••
TheCoupons.in
BusinessTalk.in
ExpertAnswer.in
Baby101.in
Insurance101.in
Fika.in
CounterStrike.in
IndianColleges.in
TheGoldCoin.in
BeachProperty.in
Lalbaug.in
eTUT.in
IndianRecipe.in
CrazyPhotos.in
PcBazaar.in
eMobileStore.in

Not gr8 domain names but ye i like them so I have them. Have some more .ins but they are for personal uses.

•••
Ban has been lifted off.
not yet lifted, yes newspapers published so but government denied unbanning the sites banned.

•••
•••
•••
•••
appearance.in
auj.in
bonitasprings.in
buro.in
causes.in
derm.in
differential.in
domaindrops.in
elaine.in
epass.in
follower.in
govi.in
huna.in
ispo.in
jerky.in
jointpain.in
juliana.in
luso.in
majored.in
marching.in
medicalscrubs.in
mounts.in
poolservice.in
prejudice.in
rackets.in
retirementservices.in
sanctions.in
sans.in
sebo.in
sobo.in
systemrecovery.in
ticketbrokers.in
tixi.in
ucw.in
xppd.in

•••
•••
•••
It seem like . In extension has been quite in discuss recently .. where are we standing for .In now aday? What is the average reseller price for NNN.in , LLL.in ?

•••
What is the average reseller price for NNN.in , LLL.in ?
NNN.in lowest I have seen is $600 last week ago
LLL.in liquid price is around $60 but most of them wouldnt sell for that price ;)

•••
NNN.in lowest I have seen is $600 last week ago
LLL.in liquid price is around $60 but most of them wouldnt sell for that price ;)

I think for LLL.in non-premium (Western letters) now a day is between $60 - $100 at least .. and for any Western premium - pronounceable one it's in mid $xxx to high $xxx already for reseller price.

NNN.in is current in high range $xxx.

•••
ye indeed usual price is that

•••
Not so long ago (last month), I sold one of my premium pronounceable fully Western letters for mid $xxx to a reseller buyer which this sale I didn't report at all :) . I sold ton of LLL.in back in years ago which also already high range. So today .IN has been 100% increased the value for sure.

•••
Going rate for triple premium LLL is $400 minimum nowadays and it's only going to get higher and higher as the months progress. By the end of this year I would expect to see a 700-800 floor price for trip premiums, possibly more. Things are looking very good for .IN B-)

•••
It's a big country with huge population, so makes sense for demand to be there.

•••
•••
It's a big country with huge population, so makes sense for demand to be there.

Big country without INTERNET penetration. Crux: Quality is more important than Quality

•••
Big country without INTERNET penetration. Crux: Quality is more important than Quality

Internet penetration is happening.. and much faster than any other country in the world :)

•••
Internet penetration is happening.. and much faster than any other country in the world :)

Yes but without quality. Indians mostly use internet for entertainment-surfing, movies, chat, social networking but no real business. That's why FB earns the lowest from India even though it has highest number of Indian users.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back