IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Blacks are still in shackles in graves just for being black! Slavery has been reinterpreted as the prison system in from of people who see melanin as animal skin!

I am not as nasty as a swastika painted on a pride flag and I did not know devils could be resurrected but I feel HITLER in these streets!…NAZI’S!…ELECTRO-CONVERSION THERAPY!…GAS CHAMBERS!…Turning rainbows into suicide!

I am not as nasty as RACISM!…FRAUD!…HOMOPHOBIA!…SEXUAL ASSAULT!…TRANSPHOBIA!…WHITE SUPREMACY!…MISOGYNY!…IGNORANCE and WHITE PRIVILEGE!

I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokemon before their bodies have even developed!"
Sounds like she wont let history be forgotten and repeat itself?

•••
Protester screams in agony as Trump sworn in.... so Great to see!!!

•••
Sounds like she wont let history be forgotten and repeat itself?
Yeah... I'l bet this rich cow knows a lot about slavery... in Planet Hollywood.

d40e0e9bc40ce0f5c99d789250c2d7301e1d718eda6a79cfee557a7a40e298b8.jpg

Last edited:
•••
facts matters ✔️
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-thousands-of-tweets/articleshow/56715707.cms

NEW DELHI: The new Donald Trump administration got down to business yesterday with the President's press secretary lambasting and lying to the media. And social media lambasted press secretary Sean Spicer right back by coming up with a whole host of memes and starting a Twitter hashtag that ridiculed and took him to task.

After Trump called journalists " the most dishonest human beings+ ", his press secretary Spicer held a press briefing during which he carped about the press and then blatantly lied to reporters present.

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration+ - period - both in person and around the globe," Spicer said, just minutes after acknowledging that he didn't have any hard numbers. He also put a number to it and said 1.5 million people were present.

Spicer lied. Period.

•••
We'll see if he can even last 4 years. You have Anonymous saying Trump will regret the next 4 years and now Wikileaks digging on him

"Trump's breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts."

"Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway stated today that Trump will not release his tax returns. Send them to: https://wikileaks.org/#submit so we can."

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823212055322853382

I guess Obama's move to release Manning early might have something to do with that?

Think you guys are just starting to get a taste of what's coming.

Already starting off bad, hard to keep track of it all. Going to CIA talking about media, crowd size, Spicer just full of lies, Kelly Anne with "Alternative Facts". They're going to hold their feet to the fire, people already getting tired of the bs and lies they try to spin. Trump already hitting new low approval ratings.

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of Goldman Sachs, several former employees or partners have been nominated by Trump.
He told you change was coming from day one.
Banksters are occupying Washington again.
That must be "draining the swamp", but which one exactly ?

•••
Protester screams in agony as Trump sworn in.... so Great to see!!!

Hahahaha. Thanks for that. I suspect something.similar happened to JBLions when he saw the results of the election.

•••
•••
•••
All of you Trumper Pumpers should really take a break from all of your unconditional Love and Support for your new demigod for a moment and stand back and take a long hard look at your new savior.

You might see that this man along with many in his administration are BatShit Crazy!

tweetnuke.jpg

:wacky:

•••
^^^^ Here you go... fill this mug with some strong coffee, take some stress pills and let me know when Trump hits the Nuke button...
funny_i_suffer_from_trumpophobia_coffee_mug-rde2b5c110b874b7cae7e49a7760ba6d4_x7jg9_8byvr_324.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Here you go... fill this mug with some strong coffee, take some stress pills and let me know when Trump hits the Nuke button...
funny_i_suffer_from_trumpophobia_coffee_mug-rde2b5c110b874b7cae7e49a7760ba6d4_x7jg9_8byvr_324.jpg

What's on the cup is not what's important.
It's what's in it, and you guys really need to stop drinking this crap.

CeXynWEUAAE8bq_.jpg

•••
"President Donald Trump said Sunday he will begin renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement when he meets with the leaders of Canada and Mexico".

(Just wondering, are those countries even in the mood to negotiate ? Have they been consulted or notified ?)

Trump doesn't want Mexican immigration, but he also doesn't want more American jobs going to Mexico.
Anybody see some sort of contradiction here ? If Mexicans cannot get employment in their own country - then the pressure to move up north (to the US) can only increase. Only improvement of local conditions can reduce emigration.
He wants to bring back jobs to America, but isn't it unqualified labor anyway (that Americans may not even want).

Could protectionism work ?

"Any move to change the terms of NAFTA or withdraw from the deal also runs the risk of being met with retaliatory tariff hikes in other countries -- meaning the cost of goods shipped to the United States could become higher for American consumers, and US companies could lose access to key foreign markets".

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/22/politics/trump-renegotiate-nafta/index.html

America First and screw everyone else. But screw America First.

Stay tuned for more.

•••
What's on the cup is not what's important.
It's what's in it, and you guys really need to stop drinking this crap.

CeXynWEUAAE8bq_.jpg
And you guys are in urgent need of this...
Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg

•••
•••
Trump doesn't want Mexican immigration, but he also doesn't want more American jobs going to Mexico.
There you go distorting the truth, again... just like the MSM. Trump said he doesn't want ILLEGAL Mexican and other immigration. He's allways said he's in favor of LEGAL immigration.

BTW, what's the problem with wanting American jobs to stay in America?

Last edited:
•••
And he wants to ban Muslims from entering the United States.
What if a predominantly Muslim country banned Christians from entering their country ?
You would be the first to speak out about intolerance, but as usual it's always the others who are wrong and intolerant. The pot calling the kettle black.
How am I distorting the truth when I'm only quoting your master (to whom you should have listened more).

And he also proposed a register of Muslims living in the US, so even American citizens are in his eye sights as potential enemies of the State. Not for something bad they have done, but for their religious beliefs. This is no different than the census of Jews in the 30s, in preparation for some sinister purpose.

And it's not like there isn't a precedent: think of Japanese Americans during WW2. And actually Japanese Americans were removed not just out of loyalty concerns but for economic reasons (for example in order to benefit white farmers).

Maybe there is a reason why your hero is endorsed by the KKK ?

•••
And he wants to ban Muslims from entering the United States.
What if a predominantly Muslim country banned Christians from entering their country ?
You would be the first to speak out about intolerance, but as usual it's always the others who are wrong and intolerant. The pot calling the kettle black.
How am I distorting the truth when I'm only quoting your master (to whom you should have listened more).

And he also proposed a register of Muslims living in the US, so even American citizens are in his eye sights as potential enemies of the State. Not for something bad they have done, but for their religious beliefs. This is no different than the census of Jews in the 30s, in preparation for some sinister purpose.

And it's not like there isn't a precedent: think of Japanese Americans during WW2. And actually Japanese Americans were removed not just out of loyalty concerns but for economic reasons (for example in order to benefit white farmers).

Maybe there is a reason why your hero is endorsed by the KKK ?
You really are a Christian hating Muslim loving idiot. Go live in Saudi Arabia and let us know how that works out for you... that is, if you don't get your head chopped off, or stoned to death.
C2yFNb-XUAA7KWU.jpg

Don't come here trying to convince me that the worst religion on this planet should have more privileges than the others. They already have plenty of that in Europe and the US. Islam is the only religion that doesn't get along with ALL the other religions in the world and I'm 200% behind what Trump plans to do.

As for the KKK...
Screenshot-2016-03-02-at-12.03.25-PM.png

As for Islam and Hitler... Adolf probably got some ideas on how to get rid of the Jews from this guy...
hitler-and-the-grand-mufti-capture-e1483580118667.jpg

Last edited:
•••
As for the KKK...
The spin machine keeps recycling the same Internet memes. Some fact-checking is necessary: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4qymrc/debunking_the_hillary_clinton_kkk_meme/

TLD;DR version:
Robert Byrd, a democratic senator from 1959 to 2010, was member of the KKK through the 1940s. In this period, he was heavily into this culture, and was very racist. No one denies that, not even himself.

In the 50s, he changed direction to the polar opposite: he changed to fighting segregation and institutionalized racism.
The right picture is entirely fake and very misleading. It makes him seem to have been a Klansman in his later days, which is straight out false. He lost his affiliations in the 50's, as explained above.
On the other hand:
Donald Trump refused to distance himself from David Duke, white supremacist and former Grand Wizard of the KKK, claiming that he knew "nothing about white supremacists". Even after he was told that he was a klansman, he refused to disaprove of him.
Based on his own track record of racist statements, I am inclined to think DT is more aligned with the KKK than HRC could be.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Speaking of fake news: so far one cornerstone of his political action (if there is any) has been to attack the press for being 'dishonest'. He not only reminds us that he can't stand a critical press (that we knew already), but he also follows in the footsteps of his role models Putin, Erdogan, Chavez et al: they too have waged war on the press in their respective countries - result: free press is virtually extinct, journalists either die or are put in jail.
Pointing fingers at scapegoats and inexistent enemies is a common trait of authoritarian leaders, because taking responsibility for their actions (and failures) is not something they do gladly. (I thought Republicans stood for personal responsibility ?)

Americans loved The Apprentice so much on TV that they put one in charge of the country :wacky:

But something tells me that Americans will get tired of the one-man show soon enough and will expect results, not just alternate reality spin.

Сделаем Америку снова великой

•••
calls David Duke a bigot

but he plays dumb here instead of disavowing white supremacy?

then here he says he does disavow them all

:ahhh:

•••
Speaking of fake news: so far one cornerstone of his political action (if there is any) has been to attack the press for being 'dishonest'. He not only reminds us that he can't stand a critical press (that we knew already), but he also follows in the footsteps of his role models Putin, Erdogan, Chavez et al: they too have waged war on the press in their respective countries - result: free press is virtually extinct, journalists either die or are put in jail.
Pointing fingers at scapegoats and inexistent enemies is a common trait of authoritarian leaders, because taking responsibility for their actions (and failures) is not something they do gladly. (I thought Republicans stood for personal responsibility ?)

Americans loved The Apprentice so much on TV that they put one in charge of the country :wacky:

But something tells me that Americans will get tired of the one-man show soon enough and will expect results, not just alternate reality spin.

Сделаем Америку снова великой
It's the MSM that declared war on Trump, so he's doing what any Politically Incorrect person with balls would do... fight back and give them hell. Obama never had that problem because they were kissing his ass constantly and continue to do so.

He even got a Nobel Prize for doing nothing. Even Obama himself acknowledged that he didn't know why he won the Nobel. It wouldn't surprise me if he got a 2nd Nobel Prize... for doing nothing, again.

The Media needs Trump more than he needs them. He can simply use Twitter and by-pass them quite easily, then let them bitch and complain and invent stories all day long. as they've been doing since he ran for office..

To hell with the MSM. I've been saying that for years. They are totally biased against half the population and don't deserve any respect, certainly not from me and from almost 85% of the entire population that just don't trust them any more.

It seems that you are part of the 15% with blinders that still trusts the MSM.

So I say once again: Donald, give the MSM Hell and build that Wall, nice and Tall. Oh almost forgot: Tell Kate she can keep all those Muslims that Trump rejects.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back