IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The guy is a wannabe dictator. He loves Putin and has "great respect for him" (a guy that murders his opponents and doesn't allow freedom of speech). Don't "underestimate" him. Listen to the words he himself spoke regarding Muslims and e.g. the retweets of white supremacists.

Look he wasn't my pick but I'll support him until I see wrong doing if any.

You're talking crazy... :-P

•••
Look he wasn't my pick but I'll support him until I see wrong doing if any.

You're talking crazy... :-P
I'm actually with you on that (believe it or not). Just a warning in advance so people don't get caught out by surprise. Obviously it's not fact yet.

The trouble is that not enough people stand up once the bad things actually happen!

•••
So the pumpkin head is not even sworn in and has been burning bridges with his own administration, dismissing his own intelligence services (prefers conspiracy theories instead), makes aggressive statements toward the non-aligned press (that would not be tolerated in a mature democracy). Said he trusts Merkel and Putin equally (!). Does not understand basic diplomacy.
Will do nothing to improve the human rights situation. Instead he will step up mass surveillance and the police-military complex.
That sounds promising.
People are in for a rude awakening, even staunch supporters of Trump and Putin just aren't prepared for a post-freedom, post-truth world. This is the world that awaits you, and Trump is the ticket.

•••
Also not listening to security briefings, seems like Donald Trump cannot wait for the US to be attacked again like 9-11. He is likely weakening ties with existing security because after 1 attack he can initiate a ban on Muslims entering the country,

Or other extreme action to grab absolute power. Read history - there's always a crisis before freedoms disappear.

I think in this case Islam is an excuse and a rallying cry, not the main objective - this is a kleptocracy in the making, as is the country run by his bff.

People who voted for him because they think he cares about the little guy are in for a rude awakening.

At least the concert was a huge success. Oh wait... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...oked-smaller-than-barack-obamas-a7536531.html

Last edited:
•••
Today, the world becomes a better place!

president-donald-trump.jpg

•••
I speak up for every animal/living being on the planet, so yes I am a slave
Here you go. You can get one of these from Ebay at a decent price.
mHm6WOrpKSrj92TyHXndxsA.jpg

Next, go ask a friend who's not a slave to...
breaking-chains-6994515.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
“Trump Pilot” Talking to Celebrity Defectors who promised to move to Canada

•••
•••
•••
Just came across this...
best-place-to-watch-inauguration-day-RIa.png

Only comment is good for Canada economy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=167&v=dqS5dX2DpwY

It's common with Americans (and Westerners) to act like they are 'caring' and more civilised than other countries, whilst they are the ones actually funding (i.e. stage 1 of the process) the slavery and torture.
'caring'?. Why should I care about someone who's constantly crying about slavery that was abolished over 150 years ago? My people were also victims of North African slavery and we got over it, tons of years ago..

Why don't you move to Mauritania? They officially abolished slavery in 1981, so you should be happy there, where you don't have to put up with white people.

•••
Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration
Anarchists and blac blocks. Wonder how much they were paid by DT and pals to agitate and build a case for increased police / domestic military action.

•••
Anarchists and blac blocks. Wonder how much they were paid by DT and pals to agitate and build a case for increased police / domestic military action.
LOL... so now it's Trumps fault that angry, radical, anti-Trump rioters became violent?
a564ffea0e5e5bf92c95766bcf8039048deb79706c9ec33fbd1b5f336bcbd399.jpg

It's always the lefties who are the violent ones! I don’t recall anyone smashing windows or setting cars on fire in protest of Obama’s 2 Inaugurations!

Do you?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back