Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Things *ARE* Looking Up at Bodis

Whoo Hoo!! A $.16 and a $.11 click yesterday. Things *ARE* looking up at Bodis. Also, maybe - just maybe - I will not be one of those "unlucky ones" and will be a member of "the 300"....we shall see.

•••
Matt:

cfguru360 said:
I think our member base will go from around 3500 to 300 in next 2 days.

So assuming you spend 8 hours a day, without a break, with your finger on the button, you will be reviewing and deleting an account every 18 seconds.

It's great to know that you think so highly of your fellow humans :hehe:

•••
I think that many of those accounts that will be suspended will be inactive ones.

So let's just give credit to Matt, and hope that he will do a right thing so that he increases both his business and our payment.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Things should be on an overall up and up in next few days.

I believe this should be normal as most people are taking vacation earlier, buying gifts to take to their love ones this Thanksgiving holiday.
Add to that Black Friday in next few days! We should really see things increase.

•••
Actually,

It's been 2 days already.

But the entire process will take 3-4 days. And more like 12 hours per day.

Matt

CoolMark said:
Matt:

So assuming you spend 8 hours a day, without a break, with your finger on the button, you will be reviewing and deleting an account every 18 seconds.

It's great to know that you think so highly of your fellow humans :hehe:

•••
We should be notified if our accounts are going to be deleted, as we don't want to lose a few days revenue in the interim period between switching our NS to another parking service.

•••
this cut worries me a bit :td:

will there be a specific cut off? (e.g. people making say more than $100 per month are safe etc..)

•••
It would be nice to know. My 50 domains in Bodis are fairly new and don't bring in much revenue as yet (I bought them for the long haul, not to make a quick buck) but if they don't fit the new Bodis business model, that's reasonable - I just need to know, so I can move them elsewhere and begin customizing them yet again.

•••
peaches017 said:
We should be notified if our accounts are going to be deleted, as we don't want to lose a few days revenue in the interim period between switching our NS to another parking service.

Agreed 100% after all that happened is the minimum... :alien:

•••
kev said:
this cut worries me a bit :td:

will there be a specific cut off? (e.g. people making say more than $100 per month are safe etc..)

I hope not.

Presumably the scammers are making more money than the honest people.

It would be ironic if he booted all the honest ones and kept 300 scammers.

:imho:

•••
cfguru360 said:
T
And to answer the other questions, all revenue is split 100% among all members of the parking program.

Are you or any of your family members one of the Bodis members too?
This kind of vague statement will only make more members question you.

Your statement appears to be not straight forward :imho:

:hehe:

Don't get me wrong, but I think you must take your cut (but declare it and provide full transparency so that your members actually believe you). I have seen people questioning you on revenue all the time, so that will go away also.

It doesn't matter if you take a big cut or small, what matters is if people make the most with you or other ppc company.....and thats where people will park their names imho.

So go ahead and take your cut, no one will have problem with that....you deserve to make profit if you run a business.

:)

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
:hi: :hi: :hi:
Sent you a PM regarding my missing payment. Please answer as soon as you have time, thanks!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

•••
3500 to 300 sure is going to cut down on the increasing length of this thread. Kind of makes me scared of checking my email, but it's a business decision that obviously HAS to be addressed.

Will I be one of the accounts cut?

More than likely, as I've only started domaining earlier this year so my portfolio is weak but getting better.

Will I be upset?

Yes

Will I blame Matt?

Not in the least it's what's best for his business & if put in his shoes I believe 99% of you would do anything in their power to make it a success. It's unfortunate that the masses have to pay the price for what the scammers have done, but were all big boys/ girls and there is always an opportunity to be had.

Great work thus far Matt

•••
•••
Lot of nervous people watching this Thread (20 members 2 guests).

I figure there are only two things to worry about.

Will i get to stay with Bodis or will i get booted??

If it's the first...i have nothing to worry about.
If it's the second...well...i don't have to worry about it anymore.

That's the way i'm looking at it.

Good luck all

•••
If you stand for nothing,you will fall for anything.
Your signature is exactly right, xxfireflyxx. It's time to make a stand. Time to stop groveling.
Great work thus far Matt

Are you kidding me? I've never seen such BS in my life. What's the matter with you guys? You should be outraged by this garbage. Everyone should click back and read the very first post of this string...then tell me what a great job Matt's done.

I think our member base will go from around 3500 to 300 in next 2 days. And after that there should be some really nice revenue increases. And we plan to keep our member base really small from that point on.

I'm dumbfounded. This is how you reward all of those loyal Bodis members who stuck by you...by perpetrating a disgustingly huge bait & switch scam? You're using scammers as an excuse to behead 90% of your customers!

I don't give a shit if I'm not one of the 300 for posting this. I'm totally disgusted.

It's one thing to begin over with a fair submission and acceptance policy; it's a whole new low to crap on the people who stuck by you and believed your it's-going-to-get-better promises.

This isn't a game, Matt. What you're doing is criminal.

•••
verbster said:
Your signature is exactly right, xxfireflyxx. It's time to make a stand. Time to stop groveling.

Are you kidding me? I've never seen such BS in my life. What's the matter with you guys? You should be outraged by this garbage. Everyone should click back and read the very first post of this string...then tell me what a great job Matt's done.

I'm dumbfounded. This is how you reward all of those loyal Bodis members who stuck by you...by perpetrating a disgustingly huge bait & switch scam? You're using scammers as an excuse to behead 90% of your customers!

I don't give a shit if I'm not one of the 300 for posting this. I'm totally disgusted.

It's one thing to begin over with a fair submission and acceptance policy; it's a whole new low to crap on the people who stuck by you and believed your it's-going-to-get-better promises.

:kickass:

•••
If the members are cut from Bodis will they be able to re-apply to Bodis at a later date?

•••
I would think that yes , cut members would be able to reapply but not at the 100% income. seems that is only going to be for the top 300 domain holders who have exterordinary names. If the cut is truely from 3500 to 300 , most of the people who are posting in this thread will be among the cut. This thread might get crazy the next few days. Going to be alot of unhappy people here and that would be ashame to see that happen to some of the people who have been so supportive to him but business is business.

•••
I'm fairly sure my account will end up among the 3200 left for dead. The truth be told I'm not stupid enough to have parked my best domains on a beta platform. In fact for the first few months I wasn't even sure matt would send out his first paypal payment so I put no more names than what I was willing to lose 100% of the revenue from. I dont have an elite portfolio like some here but I do have some good names, none of which have ever been pointed to bodis. Given that they aren't even listed in my bodis account, its pretty much a sure bet that I'll get cut. All in all, I won't feel hurt when my account is terminated.

At this point there isn't much to lose. 100% of $.02 = $.02...

Just a bit of foresight to offer. Matt's putting all his eggs in one basket. Concider what will happen when he cuts away all but the top 300 accounts. How many of those 300 people are going to want to stay with bodis? After the purge, how much impact is losing even 10-20 clients going to have on his overall business. If you were one of those 300, would you be willing to risk what obviously must be an impressive portfolio's revenue by leaving it at bodis? I'd be surprised if in the end matt is able to keep more than 100 of the 300 he is after. Those remaining will slowly be poached by parked, sedo, fabulous, ect. Eventually bodis won't have enough traffic to keep its ask feed and it will go under.

•••
Hi, I create the account and verified on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:23:23 -0600 (CST)

when do I know if I am approved or not?

Thanks

•••
blaknite said:
I'm fairly sure my account will end up among the 3200 left for dead. The truth be told I'm not stupid enough to have parked my best domains on a beta platform. In fact for the first few months I wasn't even sure matt would send out his first paypal payment so I put no more names than what I was willing to lose 100% of the revenue from. I dont have an elite portfolio like some here but I do have some good names, none of which have ever been pointed to bodis. Given that they aren't even listed in my bodis account, its pretty much a sure bet that I'll get cut. All in all, I won't feel hurt when my account is terminated.

At this point there isn't much to lose. 100% of $.02 = $.02...

Just a bit of foresight to offer. Matt's putting all his eggs in one basket. Concider what will happen when he cuts away all but the top 300 accounts. How many of those 300 people are going to want to stay with bodis? After the purge, how much impact is losing even 10-20 clients going to have on his overall business. If you were one of those 300, would you be willing to risk what obviously must be an impressive portfolio's revenue by leaving it at bodis? I'd be surprised if in the end matt is able to keep more than 100 of the 300 he is after. Those remaining will slowly be poached by parked, sedo, fabulous, ect. Eventually bodis won't have enough traffic to keep its ask feed and it will go under.

Well put blaknite

The question is will Ask be happy with Bodis if those 300 is sufficient to make the cut.

We should have a thread to showcase our portfolio where PPC provider can bid on to earn our business! It should be the other way around.

Last edited:
•••
verbster said:

:kickass:

I have thousands of names. I am happy I didn't park any of my names at bodis. Of course, I know that if I park my names, I will sure to be in the 300. But I never park domains at a new service with history less than half a year. I need time to see how the parking service really is.

I have wished to keep my in-active account to get all life 100% revenue. but now I am happily booted out. Yes, I am happy. Luckily I didn't lose anything.

•••
Will YOU be one of them?

2051169323_4a8d016ac8.jpg

Last edited:
•••
That picture is great. I am now very interested to see how this turns out.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back