Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gingeman said:
Right, I now have a tax form to fill out to get my $$- I need to fax it, but can somebody list the international number, including country code, to fax it to please? Is it just 01 (212)-994-9322? or 00 01 212 994 9322? Or something else?

00 1 212 994 9322

tetrapak said:
If you are a United States customer, please complete form W-9: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf

If you are an International customer, please complete form W-8BEN: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf

both links take you to the w-8ben...

•••
•••
How long does this normally take to get an email back? I applied about a week ago and not a word (not even sorry but you are not eligible). :(

•••
hi how to complete this tax form? any example ?

part 1 i wrote my address.
part 2 is clear.

what is part 3?

and what mean by "capacity in which acting" ?

and also does bodis send a message that they received it or there is a problem on it ?

Last edited:
•••
Next week or is the next week

PLease someone remind me is this the week the income is going to increase or is next week or the next week I have alot of hope for this idea but why is the income down from .30 - .02 please help me understand

•••
new low for me today: a $0.02 click!!! just like Sedo

•••
tkcoins said:
PLease someone remind me is this the week the income is going to increase or is next week or the next week I have alot of hope for this idea but why is the income down from .30 - .02 please help me understand

Income was supposed to start increasing this week. I guess not happening,
at least not for me, so I'm moving some more domains away from Bodis.

I realize what Matt is working toward and wish him well but one has to go
where the money is. Hopefully V2 will arrive soon. One thing I do thank
Bodis for - I never really took a good look at the potential income from
parking until Bodis opened it's doors. Now, I'm hooked on it and happily
making some extra income every month.

•••
Got my 'September Earnings Report' yesterday.
Ah, the good old days. :)

Just checked my domain report for the last 31 days - 40% of September's income. :(

•••
Hanging on by a fingernail now

I've tried to stay upbeat through the beta, but there is no way that my average click of 10 cents per click is 100% of revenue unless someone is taking Matt to the cleaners. At Sedo I was making a 20 cent average per click, so the problem is not poor quality names. (In the beginning, I was getting around 30+ cents per click).

I don't have a problem the CTR because that is remaining around 40-50% on most names.

I've kept my 260 names at Bodis since August believing that the promises would come through, increasingly losing money. I'll need to see a major change by the end of next week or I have to move on. I hope Matt does well, though.

What are the best options for life after Bodis?

•••
Zip zip zip

Report Date Visitors Clicks CTR Revenue

November 2007 930 139 15% $11.85
October 2007 10121 1822 18% $292.54
September 2007 6404 1321 21% $377.39
August 2007 5254 937 18% $307.73

My October rev is a compressed version of my August rev as you can see by the visitor numbers (900's to 1800's). :td:
1 week in November is not helping either :td:

Nada blabber 'er!

•••
trlsker01 said:
Report Date Visitors Clicks CTR Revenue

November 2007 930 139 15% $11.85
October 2007 10121 1822 18% $292.54
September 2007 6404 1321 21% $377.39
August 2007 5254 937 18% $307.73

My October rev is a compressed version of my August rev as you can see by the visitor numbers (900's to 1800's). :td:
1 week in November is not helping either :td:

Nada blabber 'er!

How many domains?

•••
Shammy said:
What are the best options for life after Bodis?

Why do you see it as an all or nothing proposition?

I've never had all my names at Bodis, and some of the names I have there are still doing markedly better than they did at other places.

Move the ones that are doing poorly to somewhere else & see if they do better, if they do, leave them there, if they don't bring them back.

•••
I have large volume of parked domains, and am constantly looking for new options, moving and testing domains at different places. I hope bodis improves, but must admit I always come back to good old Domainsponsor, where average RPC has usually been for me at least $0.20...
I guess the general rule is still valid- there is not one place that does best for ALL domains, and I'd still keep few names that do better at bodis.

Last edited:
•••
Definitely something strange going on.

I have had a financial domain at Bodis since Oct 12 where it had a total of 9 views and one click for a total of $0.44

Moved the domain to Namedrive yesterday and today had one view and one click for $5.00 :)

•••
received my first 0.01 click today :( seems my rev has continued to fall across all my domains.

•••
Revenue drop and drop,I had moved all my domains back to parked.

•••
Man I was with the hold and wait group but my clicks are down to a penny or two . Wow how things have changed since August.

•••
Matt, no response?!?!?! Is that because stats won't increase?!?!

I know you're working hard on ver. 2.0, but it'd be nice to hear some reassurance here before we all jump ship and word-of-mouth spreads...

•••
websatis.com said:
what is part 3?

and what mean by "capacity in which acting" ?

Send them a support email. They will respond soon.

•••
Anymore updates Matt? Your comment on the the 31st of October, "Most likely the big boost will be in about 1-1.5 weeks." should be right about now? Perhaps the lower cost per click, is the Ask feed, but most would like to know when there will be an upswing. I recall your motivation for starting bodis, was your frustration with Sedo Pro and not enough monies earned, so you can understand why some are now concerned at .1-.3 clicks.

All the best as I am sure you are quite busy. Drop in though!

:xf.love: :xf.love:

•••
Shammy said:
I've tried to stay upbeat through the beta, but there is no way that my average click of 10 cents per click is 100% of revenue unless someone is taking Matt to the cleaners.

I guess this is the issue, are we getting 100 per cent of revenue, as agreed. If we are then it would seem that Ask is being unfair to the point of being greedy. I've run campaigns on Google's Adsense where I have to pay 60 cents to $3 for a keyword. In fact with most keywords and key word strings - however obscure they may seem - you don't get any positioning for less than 70 cents. I was paying on average between $1 and $1.50 for a lot of clicks on keywords, keywords I'm now being paid 6 and 7 cents a click for. Last week my daily revenue dropped to just over $4 a day consistently. Now it's dropped to just over $3 a day.

I think it would be helpful if Matt clarified the situation with what is happening (and what has happened) with PPC rates. An explanation now would help us understand what has happened and it would also help his cause in keeping people in the scheme. Are we getting 100 per cent of revenue? Why has average PPC rates dropped from just under 30 cents in August to under 10 cents now? Click fraud measures have been in place for some time now and yet PPC rates are dropping. Are we going to continue to see this level of PPC payment even when Bodis is out of Beta? Is Matt relying on the templates in the new version of Bodis to boost evenues or are we going to see PPC rates go back up significantly? These are the questions that are playing on most people's minds.

On a more positive note, I think there is still huge potential in Bodis for domainers. It's the one real chance we have to break the grip of parking companies. I also find that Bodis is superior to other parking companies in the way you can play around with keywords and 100% fine tune the list of advertising links. It's this facility that enables me to have high click-throughs, which is the key to building good revenue streams. If we could only get over this issue with the low PPC payments.

•••
Where are the stats for Yesterday: 11/9?

It is 16:00 MST (18:00 EST). Where are the Bodis stats for yesterday: 11/9???

•••
•••
Stats updated - worst day ever!

•••
This is probably just a coincidence (or perhaps a touch of irony), but my Sedo revenue seems to be increasing at a rate inversely proportional to the decline of my Bodis revenue.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back