Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hm...something went wrong, i got the same traffic and clicks that usually get only my revenue dropped 3 times down.

For example i used to get around $7 for 30+ clicks for the last month almost every day and for 22nd i got $2 for the same domain and the same clicks

•••
kev said:
hmmm....ultra low revenue per click today :td: only 5 cents a click for most of my names :(

example name - compare the 19th stats with todays

I had a 3 cent and a 4 cent click!

•••
Yes, I've had my worst revenue day to date during the time I've had most names with Bodis. Earnings from only 9 of 888 names. Revenue is getting less each day. Also, my average click payment has dropped from just under 30 cents to down around 10 cents. It would seem that Ask is progressively pegging us back.

•••
same problem here, down from around $.30 CPC to $.10

•••
kev said:
hmmm....ultra low revenue per click today :td: only 5 cents a click for most of my names :(

example name - compare the 19th stats with todays

Very same story here. I earned ~2$ today, while my domains were making 10$+ a month ago. I got a $0.18 click on an INSURANCE domain today, no comment. I really hope it is not a long way to go until Bodis becomes profitable, otherwise i will be moving my names.

•••
I also had very low clicks. I had a 4 cent and a 7 cent click.

Looks like something happened yesterday and today to cause this drop

GIL

•••
I got much lower revenue too from today's report. Guess something maybe wrong.

Bill

•••
tetrapak said:
Very same story here. I earned ~2$ today, while my domains were making 10$+ a month ago. I got a $0.18 click on an INSURANCE domain today, no comment. I really hope it is not a long way to go until Bodis becomes profitable, otherwise i will be moving my names.

Looks like we are all having the issues with the dramatic low cpc. for some names that started at .35-.38 , are now down to .04-.08

Hate to say it, but the need to strategically shift names to other providers is in order.

•••
I think I'm done. I may give it another shot when bodis comes out of beta.

•••
I had an off day also. My highest click was .28, the lowest was .05. And my 31 day average has dropped.

I am staying with Bodis and hope the revenue goes back up!

•••
Payment Received

cfguru360 said:
I will be forwarding all payments problems to Anna, she handles them. You should hear by end of tomorrow.

Many people didn't get payments because they didn't input payment details. Or the details were incomplete.

Also, a few complain that they have not received payments for September. We have NOT sent out payments for September. September payments will be sent out from November 15th - November 20th.

Matt - I received payment, but it was for July. Should I also receive a separate check for August ?

Keep up the good work. I know you'll get it worked out.

•••
For my two primary domains, traffic and clicks and PPC have been quite erratic. I am wondering if there is some sort of ad trading market phenomenon going on.

At first they jumped about 40% when I put them to Bodis and stayed that way for a month or two. Then one of them dropped precipitously. So, I moved it back to the previous parking provider and it would jump up for a few days, then drop off. So, I would return it to Bodis and it would jump up again, and then drop off again. And then it stayed low.

Then the same thing happened and went on with the other domain over about the past four weeks, and ultimately it did not matter where it was parked.

Then yesterday (on the other provider) traffic to the more productive one was more than 5 times its average traffic volume, and today so far is more than 3x average. Pay per click amounts are less than half of what they were 6 weeks ago.

I like Bodis and want it to succeed. Also, I want to optimize my domain revenue in my own attempt to succeed.

Anyway, at least in my experience, something is going on somewhere somehow among more than one particular parking provider.

•••
•••
•••
I wanted to chime in on the soapbox speech left by gof earlier today. As a business-minded guy myself, I think he was well-spoken. His suggestion will help you Matt to be in compliance with what you say, and it helps manage expectations. We all understand the need for flexibility (yours and ours), and we can help you help us.

After doing a little reflecting, I was thinking on how cool this thread is for sharing in a friendly-[yet-serious] environment for every constituent's benefit.

Regards

•••
•••
It will have great revenue, you guys just have to give us a bit of time. The drop in revenue is further deductions in fraud. That doesn't mean that the users are committing fraud. We are further deducting bot traffic, spiders, email harvestors, etc etc.

Revenue will go back up. It is a promise. It just won't happen until another 2 weeks or so go by.

•••
cfguru360 said:
It will have great revenue, you guys just have to give us a bit of time. The drop in revenue is further deductions in fraud. That doesn't mean that the users are committing fraud. We are further deducting bot traffic, spiders, email harvestors, etc etc.

Revenue will go back up. It is a promise. It just won't happen until another 2 weeks or so go by.

:tu:

•••
cfguru360 said:
Revenue will go back up. It is a promise.

We believe you.We trust you.we are there because we know you were there for us.

•••
cfguru360 said:
:xf.love:

•••
cfguru360 said:

Matt, ban those who commit fraud.

Even though I only park a small amount of domains at Bodis, but I would really love to put my entire portfolio to it. Especially when the CTR & payout is as high as what it used to be ;)

•••
Thanks Matt for taking this bold step into the parking business! :tu:

Since I joined Bodis my low rev names suddenly make some money! :)

Fabian

•••
Please let us know when things are back to normal... I will join and switch over my portfolio...

•••
Anyone who gets paid by check (Mail), get the check as of today. I am just curious before I file a ticket. Have not recieved my check as of today. Thanks.

•••
Please give us a choice - 1 click or 2 click pages

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back