Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainsdepot said:
No, as I said my revenue has been increasing over the last 3 weeks, and now I have less domains than what I have at the begining....

Chicken Little comes to mind.... :hehe:

:rolleyes: Domainsdepot, your saying that your domain revenue has been increasing....
and now you have less domains than when you started with????
You must be doing something that benefits you!!! (Would love your input, do pm)

:| Hmmm....which domains did you moved out???
Is it the Big Roosters???
:wave:

My doubt, anybody can have their own opinion and doubt, to me that is why I started a new post titled: BODIS - Which Domain Category is generating best revenue with Bodis?

I wan't to confirm my doubts why my financial related domains are barely making revenue as opposed to my shopping related domains?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, some of you might not be experiencing the same and might say that It must be my keywords or my domain. But then again, I know what the word "related" means and I believe that my domain keywords are related to my domain content.

Another doubt...I just hope that that guy from Sedo? a whole lots of thread back did not went ahead and ding Matt for 30,000+? in attorneys fees because if he did, that money have gotta come out of someones pocket!

Siggghhhh...I just got to let it out.

Please..."Shoot me again I ain't dead yet!

Last edited:
•••
trlsker01 said:
:rolleyes: Domainsdepot, your saying that your domain revenue has been increasing....
and now you have less domains than when you started with????
You must be doing something that benefits you!!! (Would love your input, do pm)

:| Hmmm....which domains did you moved out???
Is it the Big Roosters???
:wave:

I started with 200 domains, but a month ago I moved 40 to another project.
The rest have been having the same traffic as I started but my CTR have been going up from 27% to 43% because of a constant optimization (pictures, better keywords/links, content)

•••
Hmmmm....My rev today was .15cents! for one click......definately something not right!!! I also had to re-do the intro to all my parked pages today as it mysteriously disappeared from all of them! Don't know if this has affected my PPC's?? Have no idea how long it had been like this!

•••
As well as a decilne in average visitors and therefore clicks I have noticed that over the last couple of days revenue per click has also decreased. It used to average
25-35 cents per click. Now, except for two domains getting 50 and 80 cents, the
average is down to 15-25 cents!

•••
Ok...i'm pretty happy with my results at bodis.Things have increased slowly over the last two and half months.

My question is-what is the definition of good traffic?

I have two domains today that have CTR of 83% and are earning only 18 cents per click.
I have another domain that has 100% CTR and is only getting 20 cents per click

I thought that quality traffic meant traffic that converted,so if anyone can shed some light on this idea of quality traffic,i would be greatful.

By the way the CPC on those domains,while never great,was always around the 30-60 cent range.

•••
•••
It's been a very bad month for me, very less revenue. :(

On 28 th I got 35 clicks for mortgage and insurance domains and the revenue totalled $ 22.35, for which mortgage earned .59 cents and the other .83 cents per click.

They have to be more than that really, atleast 1$ per click for such premium keywords.

•••
how many sites did you test Joe??

And was it exactly the same for all sites?? :(

•••
eg.domains said:
I heard human visits only .. but i would like to hear a confirmed answer too.

So, does anyone know whether the traffic stats at Bodis shows only human visitors or Human + bot visits? Reason I'm asking is because I bought a domain with traffic based on the screenshots of Bodis traffic and Revenue stats.

According to the screenshots, the stats average about 1,000 visitors a day.

Then I park the name at Bodis and tweek the keywords. I was surprised that there were no clicks even though more than 1,000 visitors. Then I loaded a index.html file with a Google Analytics code in it to track and learn more about my visitors. Guess what. Only 7 visitors a day!!

•••
"Then I loaded a index.html file with a Google Analytics code in it to track and learn more about my visitors. Guess what. Only 7 visitors a day!! "

How did you do this through Bodis? Or...am I missing somethin here :)

•••
I am now earning less at bodis than my other parking companies, mostly due to lower per click payouts and days when names get the same visitors as day before but no clicks one day and a bunch of clicks the next, i will stick with bodis in hopes they can work out the bugs, especially these 2 issues. My traffic is USA based so quality shouldnt be an issue so i would hope earnings go up disability name was earning 2.50 a click now 18 cents after a slow drop, health insurance names which originally earned
1.00 a click now all over from 18 cents to 50 cents

•••
PowerUp said:
Then I loaded a index.html file with a Google Analytics code in it to track and learn more about my visitors. Guess what. Only 7 visitors a day!!

Yeah Power, how did you do this?

Can you mix Html Code on the Description Text Box on Bodis???
If this can be done, then we might have a better understanding on what really is going on!
:-/

•••
PowerUp said:
Then I loaded a index.html file with a Google Analytics code in it to track and learn more about my visitors. Guess what. Only 7 visitors a day!!

Love to know how you did that.

•••
packrat said:
How did you do this through Bodis? Or...am I missing somethin here :)
trlsker01 said:
Yeah Power, how did you do this?
If this can be done, then we might have a better understanding on what really is going on!
:-/
notlikeyou said:
Love to know how you did that.
This can't be done thru any parking company .. he just resolve his domain to hosting then upload his html file.

PowerUp said:
So, does anyone know whether the traffic stats at Bodis shows only human visitors or Human + bot visits? Reason I'm asking is because I bought a domain with traffic based on the screenshots of Bodis traffic and Revenue stats.

According to the screenshots, the stats average about 1,000 visitors a day.

Then I park the name at Bodis and tweek the keywords. I was surprised that there were no clicks even though more than 1,000 visitors. Then I loaded a index.html file with a Google Analytics code in it to track and learn more about my visitors. Guess what. Only 7 visitors a day!!
Don't panic .. it looks like your domain traffic coming from links which not pointing to your index page , Like: www.YourDomain.com/games/fun.html and etc .. while your stats file only monitor "index.html"

Try to contact your hosting provider to forward all your domain pages (sub domains or categories ) to your index . So you can get a better stats result.

Also, you can check your cpanel stats which will show you any landing page your visitors used.

You can PM me your domain name and i can help you figure out the traffic sources.

•••
My revenue was always pretty low - but now it has stopped altogether - very few visitors and no clicks - so I am starting to move domains to Parked.com - the amount per click is lower but at least I get a few clicks now and then

•••
I started out with 10 domains earning a total of $6.00 per day
About 2 weeks ago I added 150 more domains and now my entire list with Bodis is now down to $2.00 per day total for 160 domains - will give it a bit more time

Last edited:
•••
somethings been wrong in the last couple of days for sure

•••
yesterdays report is delayed by quite a while, anyone any idea how long its going to take?

•••
Yes

Domain report for September 29, 2007 has been delayed.

•••
trlsker01 said:
PowerUp said:
I'm pretty sure this isn't possible. He must have unparked it from Bodis and hosted it elsewhere to track the traffic.

•••
PowerUp said:

I've had exactly this effect myself on a couple of domains. One at NameDrive a year or so back & another recently at Bodis.

In both cases these were previously expired domain names that I picked up in a drop catch.

I haven't fully investigated the recent one, but the first one turned out to be caused by external sites that pulled images from the old site.

You can diagnose if this is the cause of your problem by putting the domain on some hosting that allows you access to data from the server log. If you find a lot of error calls to image files, the same thing's happening to you. (It may also be missing HTML pages, in which case you can probably do something about it by supplying the missing page.)

You can use the referrer information to discover which pages are hot linking to you, but stopping them is harder than it may sound. In my case the links were mostly coming from long abandoned blogs.

BTW: Google Analytics doesn't show these "visits" as it relies on Javascript which doesn't get run for images.

•••
At what time exactly do the reports update every day? thanks

~MG

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
At what time exactly do the reports update every day? thanks

~MG

usually around 12:30 to 1pm ET

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
how many sites did you test Joe??

And was it exactly the same for all sites?? :(
I tested about 4 sites mentioned in the threads: Bodis - Last time Show Ads, Now Not a Single Ad and bodis links cycle back to landing page?
. When I clicked on the ad links (second page), some sites returned me to the home page (lander), and some gave me a "Server not found" error for each ad.

I have subsequently read another post somewhere that said ZoneAlarm (the firewall i also use) was getting in the way of ads displaying from Bodis). I will try to check that out as well.

Last edited:
•••
some sites returned me to the home page (lander), and some gave me a "Server not found" error for each ad.
Same for me when I tried a couple of the sites listed in your link...sent me back to the main parking page. Had some friends try the domain and one of mine...same thing...kicked them back to the main parking page.

I don't know how many domains this is affecting, but it seems like quite a few. It's a lot of money.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back