Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
blaknite said:
I've seen alot of comments in this thread about ranking in SERP's. I feel its only fair to remind people that this won't last. Search engine's primary job is to list sites and rank them according to value to the end user. It won't be much longer now and all the major search engines will recognise that bodis's pages are parked and you'll be back at the bottom.

You just have to realize that no matter what optimization you use, whether its adding an article or putting a keyword in a title, a parked page is still a parked page. Eventually the search engines will figure it out. I'm not trying be harsh to anyone, but I feel this myth needs to be dispelled. I'm sure once it happens there will be dozens of posts saying stuff like: "My traffic has dissapeared, is bodis messed up?"
This is not true !

I have many "parked" domains with great SEPR for months now and some of them getting better every while ! and believe me , now some SEs (especially Google) looking at parked domains with a different look than before.

Just for the record .. it has been for years now that "ads on parked domains score higher conversion rate than the ones on developed websites" , why SEs will ever try to ignore websites with pure targeted traffic "i meant parked domains".

Sometime too many people keep repeating some thoughts "without even know if it right or wrong" and this talk is one of them !

•••
No " Per Day" Stats On Bodis

I still do not see why bodis would not have the basic daily stats, NOT just per domains but also for all domains per single day, just like DS , Parked and all other have.
Right now you can only see how much EACH domain made every single day, but not amount ALL your domains made on that day, presented on one line for each day. I think most people like to see TOTAL PER DAY earnings so that one can compare daily performance.

Last edited:
•••
shoval said:
I still do not see why bodis would not have the basic daily stats, NOT just per domains but also for all domains per single day, just like DS , Parked and all other have.
Right now you can only see how much EACH domain made every single day, but not amount ALL your domains made on that day, presented on one line for each day. I think most people like to see TOTAL PER DAY earnings so that one can compare daily performance.

I think we can all agree that additional functions COULD have been installed like other parking providers. But considering that:

1. Matt put up the entire development cost himself; and
2. Matt is covering all overhead costs (server, bandwidth, etc); and
3. Matt is offering 100% revenue to domain owners

Yes, Bodis is rough around the edges, but considering all these benefits, I think I am more than happy to wait rather than not have Bodis at all!

•••
Create a spreadsheet to track your total earnings by day, month and year. Make a column for each parking provider and show total earnings for all providers combined.

avp

•••
shoval said:
I just click on latest update and on the bottom is the total earned for the day

•••
Hey everybody,

I am here to share a good news, today I received 2 clicks and got $5.32 for it.

All I can say is WOW, and thanks Matt for such a wonderful parking company.
Bodis Rocks.

•••
ama86 said:
Hey everybody,

I am here to share a good news, today I received 2 clicks and got $5.32 for it.

All I can say is WOW, and thanks Matt for such a wonderful parking company.
Bodis Rocks.

Care to share the site? Love to take a look at this marvel. :tu:

•••
signed up waitin for a reply if im accepted. Best of luck either way!

•••
Hi ama - what sort of sector is that in ? Insurance ?

•••
stats

fatter said:
I just click on latest update and on the bottom is the total earned for the day

I think what you are seeing i stotal for the MONTH, noot for the day

•••
'Latest Update' gives you just that.

But you can only see total revenue for the day, and the traffic is not sortable.

The excel solution adds just too much work, easy enough to implement. The sort works for all the columns, just not correctly. Eg. $2.00 will show above $10.00.

So it seems that the sorting algo is incorrect, but each little bit adds to Matts todo list and it's not like its critical, so it will get done when it does.

I'm going to spend the next week customising domains. Some vanilla templates are performing a lot better than the customised ones, but then I guess it depends on the keyword.

BTW, finally crossed $100 - took a month but was nice. A lot less than the $1600 per week with 7 domains that people are having but a lot better than my previous service provider :)

•••
no its the total for the day under filter pick instead of 'last 31 days" just pick "last update" then click generate report, and it gives you one days total at the bottom of the page, make sure you click generate report or it will stay at months revenue. Mwzd I was reffering to shovals post not yours

•••
After applying for Bodis just over one week ago, still no response, should i take there no response as a no thank you and park with someone else or what is going on? thanks

•••
Me too, no response..

Already applied, but no response, It was in 19 August...
Some feedback?

•••
We have been temporarily not accepting applications since we are trying to fix a few things for new users.

Expect response to applications in 2-3 days.

•••
Bodis listens to domainer's

I sure like how Bodis has a much closer relationship to domainers than other parking companies. I think a person will either be loyal and hang in there as this thing takes flight or park elsewhere and come back if they feel it is warranted.

For the new kid on the parking block, Bodis is gaining a strong following from domainers.

Last edited:
•••
advaita said:
Hi ama - what sort of sector is that in ? Insurance ?

yup , a combination of insurance and health.

•••
bodis.com - great job but not yet a "revolution"

Would like to share my experience with bodis so far:

After reading all the good news here about bodis, I decided to try and moved there some of my good traffic domains. Like probably many of us here - I somewhere am hoping bodis.com would be the end for my never ending search for a better parking program and an end to the time consuming task of moving domains among programs, hoping to increase RPC.
I am very happy with bodis.com, but unfortunately can't say it's the best solution for ALL domains ( not yet..). I wish it will be and I'd be happy to move all my domains there - BUT, here are my findings at this point of time:

a. one high traffic domain ( mp3, music stuff ) was making $ 0.05 - $0.07 per click on 3 major parking systems I had it before. It's making now on bodis around $0.30 a click !!! Thats more than great and I hope it stays this way. Click rate at bodis is similar to other parking.

b. credit/ financial domains are not doing well at all on bodis. They do average of $6.80 ( with up to hoigh as $20) per click on another parking and only $0.30 on bodis. So had to certainly move them back to where they were before.

The 100% revenue share is great, but 50% of $10 is still better than 100% of $1....so revenue share is not everything, as parking programs differ greatly on the pay per click. I wish bodis can make itself a leader not only in revenue share but also in pay per click. I would love to have ALL my domains in one place. ( wouldn't mind 90% revenue share if that was the case..)

Congratulations to bodis creators. keep the good work and hope you'll keep improving.

•••
Bodis sounds really great. I'm just starting out in domain investing.
I still havent bought a domain name yet. Once I have it, I'll try Bodis first.
Wish me luck!

Tyler :wave:

•••
Excellent info shoval very interesting to know - which is the parking co. for your financial sites ? I've got a couple myself that are not doing anything at the moment.

•••
Sunday was the worst day for me since parking with bodis, almost all my names have gone to a 25-35 cent default per click, 90 percent of my traffic is USA 5 percent europe. I also had a lot of zero clicks on names that get at least 50 percent clicks elsewhere,some 100 percent, this may be due to norton virus protection I dont know. I will stay for a good period of time as bodis works on these problems, I will have to check maybe the adds being served up are no longer relevant I havent checked in a while.

i switched a few back to automatic landers whish usually increases click rate for a few days, will give that a try for a while

Last edited:
•••
fatter said:
...90 percent of my traffic is USA 5 percent europe...

How do you know the source of your traffic via Bodis stats reporting?

Thanks.

•••
Source said:
How do you know the source of your traffic via Bodis stats reporting?

Thanks.

I know from the last parking provider

•••
fatter said:
Sunday was the worst day for me since parking with bodis, almost all my names have gone to a 25-35 cent default per click, 90 percent of my traffic is USA 5 percent europe. I also had a lot of zero clicks on names that get at least 50 percent clicks elsewhere,some 100 percent, this may be due to norton virus protection I dont know. I will stay for a good period of time as bodis works on these problems, I will have to check maybe the adds being served up are no longer relevant I havent checked in a while.

i switched a few back to automatic landers whish usually increases click rate for a few days, will give that a try for a while

yep, my stats tanked for the 26th, worst ever

•••
Bodis

Stats reports coming in earlier and earlier each day. Started my Monday here on the Left Coast with the very first cuppajoe and Sunday stats. Nice. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back