Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
trlsker01 said:
All my domains are Customized. I just don't see why anyone would even hang around to see a ghost page. (Last time I checked its a whitewash page, Unless Matts team decided to put a default colored background to it, then maybe I will let the default page do the earning.)

Hmmnn...thats a nice typo domain name "customisation", I wonder if this is taken :lol:

What's with this American obsession with zeds anyway?

•••
simonj said:
What's with this American obsession with zeds anyway?

I think in america they know them as ZEE.

•••
The 'z' in words like customization isn't American English it's English English - putting 's' in the middle of words is actually a French invention - if you check in the Oxford dictionary you will see that 'z' is the correct spelling for both Brits and Americans.

Romm - I hope Gof answered your question, because I don't understand it. :(

•••
What the hell are "zeds" or "ZEE" ? Never heard these terms before.

GIL

OK I just figured it out wit advaita's answer!

Last edited:
•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
31 domains
I have 400+ at Bodis, zero rev days hurt me more but it's subjective I guess.

trlsker01 said:
Hmmnn...thats a nice typo domain name "customisation", I wonder if this is taken :lol:
Its not a typo, if you get it will be interesting ;)
Its correct spelling in English (British English)

thx for setting up the poll onewordonly - have voted, hoping all the people at bodis also vote here - http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=365302

Last edited:
•••
Constantin said:
You just let the mouse cursor blinking in Title or Keyword field and hit "Enter" on your keyboard. So you don't have to scroll down to see Submit button.

great tip, I never thought to do that and I have used this often for other things...

•••
I saw many good feedbacks and stats about how the revenue is way better with Bodis than any other Parking company.
Also, i like the lifetime opportunity for 100% revenue share.

I was willing to start move some of domains to Bodis ( i wasn't sure about the time ) .. but this week something happened with my current Parking company ( 95% of my domains parking there ) which definitely will make me start moving my domains to Bodis now before tomorrow.

Long story short, i registered domain since 10 days and parked there and i was sure about getting traffic/revenue from this one ( it was developed since 2003 till 2006 with massive number of strong backlinks ) ..
5 days passed and no revenue and kind of too little traffic (10 - 15 daily UV) than i thought .. i said i have to wait more days to see the traffic i expected ( this company usually takes time till they approve the traffic sources and they might be validating the clicks too )

Anyway , since 3 days "the weird stuff" start to happen .. while i'm checking my stats update ( usually they updating every 20 - 60 minutes ) i noticed that my revenue increased by $10 , What !! Why ? just another refresh in the next second and my revenue back again to last update before this $10 increase.. it happened two times ( $10 - $15 increase ) after that in the next updates and every time my revenue back again to normal..

Finally i see my revenue increased by $17 and this time nothing decreased.. i ran into my domains stats to check which ones getting these clicks and i found what i expected .. the domain that i mentioned above made the whole $17

Another two updates in next hour and this domain revenue became $25 / 480 UV / 33% CTR .. i had too many feelings in that moment ( wondering , happy , mad , curious ) and i was right..

This domain stats stopped again after these last great updates ( $25 in 2 hours ) no more UV or clicks... later that night while i'm checking my stats update i noticed another jump for $64 ( $39 increase ) and in the next second stats back again to $25 !!!

I sent them more than 3 emails and support tickets about this whole crazy joke and no reply till now .. also no update to my domain revenue ($25) but only 15 UV

Am i crazy or something fishy was really going on ?!! i'm sure this domain should generate good traffic & revenue , I hadn't expected that high but also i never expected to see my revenue jumping $10 - $25 per update and disappear in the next second.

So sorry about this long story but i had to share it !! i can't stop thinking about it !

•••
I think you have some browser issues or something. We only update the stats once. The only reason you'd see a revenue jump is if you are checking your stats exactly while we are updating them. That is usually within a 60 second time period. After stats are updated, they are not touched.

Update: Report page should now be fixed, and all domains should now be visible if you own over 100 domains. If any more bugs with reporting, please pm me.

•••
cfguru360 said:
I think you have some browser issues or something. We only update the stats once. The only reason you'd see a revenue jump is if you are checking your stats exactly while we are updating them. That is usually within a 60 second time period. After stats are updated, they are not touched.

Update: Report page should now be fixed, and all domains should now be visible if you own over 100 domains. If any more bugs with reporting, please pm me.
I'm not talking about Bodis :) .. please read my post again

edit : BTW i have some questions..

Will Bodis have hourly stats update soon ?
Does Bodis provide records for searched "keywords" on every domain ?
Does Bodis provide " Visitor Country" stats ?

Last edited:
•••
Day 9 update: Still averaging 8 times Sedo's revenue on a daily basis. The same names consistently get traffic and the clicks on a daily basis. Some names get lots of traffic and no clicks - gotta optimize those if possible. Another update in a week.

•••
Update: Report page should now be fixed, and all domains should now be visible if you own over 100 domains.
Looks good. Thanks.

Any chance of getting a "view all" like the Manage Domains has...and/or a way to download the reports?

EDIT: Spoke a little too soon. Still some issues on the report sorting by visitors/descending. Will PM as you asked. Screenshots sent to bugs@bodis.

Last edited:
•••
I sent them more than 3 emails and support tickets about this whole crazy joke and no reply till now .. also no update to my domain revenue ($25) but only 15 UV

Am i crazy or something fishy was really going on ?!! i'm sure this domain should generate good traffic & revenue , I hadn't expected that high but also i never expected to see my revenue jumping $10 - $25 per update and disappear in the next second.

So sorry about this long story but i had to share it !! i can't stop thinking about it !

eg - care to give us a clue as to which parking co. this was ?

Last edited:
•••
Another Day 9 update: Sold my first name directed to me via the Bodis.com inquiry feature to an end user. Nice $$$. :)

Last edited:
•••
Cool - well done - care to say what the name was ?

My only domain which is getting any clicks on Bodis is 'phroggers' - hopefully it will continue as phroggers spread throughout the world ! :)

•••
romm said:
Absolutely true... as I commented, it doesn't keep someone from adding any domain to their account. What happens then if this domain is already parked on Bodis but not added to anyone else's account.

I just bought a name that was already parked on bodis. When you go to add a name that is already in someone else's account it comes up with a page notifying you of that fact. It then offers you the chance to submit a ticket to have bodis manually verify your ownership of the domain. I just asked the seller to remove the name from her account, but I'm sure it would have worked out just as well If I had submitted the ticket. If someone were to slip in and list your name before you, you're only an email away from getting it fixed. Bodis can check the whois to see whos account the name "should" be in.

•••
Is anybody having this problem with Bodis today? For all my domains any link on the landing page opens up the second page of links OK, but if I click on any link on that
second page it loops right back to my landing page.

I have emailed support at Bodis about it but it would be could to know if others are
having this problem.

•••
packrat said:
Is anybody having this problem with Bodis today? For all my domains any link on the landing page opens up the second page of links OK, but if I click on any link on that

I have emailed support at Bodis about it but it would be could to know if others are
having this problem.

you are clicking on your own ads??? :rolleyes:

•••
packrat said:

having this problem.

you are NOT supposed to click on your own sponsored links... this has been covered in earlier (page 3 or 4?)

•••
This week my pay per click seems to have drop by half. Getting about 0.50 cents per click now, last week it was about a dollar per click.

Anyone experiencing similar issues ?

•••
sf2010 said:
you are NOT supposed to click on your own sponsored links... this has been covered in earlier (page 3 or 4?)

Yes - I know that and only test some at random. How else can I know that
the parking is working OK??

But if the problem I'm having is related to Bodis blocking me (my IP?) how
can they distinguish between me and other returning visitors??

•••
packrat said:

But if the problem I'm having is related to Bodis blocking me (my IP?) how
can they distinguish between me and other returning visitors??
I'm sure Bodis looks at the last IP to login to the person's account for that site and blocks that IP for clicks.

•••
packrat said:
the parking is working OK?
You are likely to get banned from Bodis if you keep clicking your own ads. They had a script in place to loop you back to home if you accidentally click an ad link, but Matt said he was removing that (if I remember correctly).

•••
packrat said:

Well, if you click from the landing page and see a list of sponsors, wouldn't that answer your question? From that point on, you can also look at your CPC and adjust any keywords/templates.

•••
From what I understand, you are NOT supposed to click on your ads for ANY reason!

•••
FINALLY Some Clicks!

HOOOORAY!! I finally got 2 clicks on one of my 31 domains on 8/22 after 12 consecutive days of visits without a single click on ANY of the 31.

Only an average of $.29/click. But I guess that's better than $.00 :hehe:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back