Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gooster said:
How long has it been? It has taken up to 5 days for my nameservers to propagate. Also, I can see your site using the bodis landing page, thus showing it has resolved in the UK. The time it takes depends on where you are and your registrar.

all the sites are at GD... I am glad it's working in Blighty.... normally it only takes 10 minutes....that's how long all the others took... I changed them again this morning (back to GD NS and then to Bodis again)....and like I said the whois shows the correct nameservers... I guess I will wait for a while... but it is perplexing when the rest worked almost instantly...

I keep getting this page....
http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=theblackplastics.com&registrar=sedopark

If I go through a proxy I get the landing page....which is odd.... I have cleared my cache.....

Last edited:
•••
It seems like a very good service so far. What I've earned in the past week is that's how much I made in three months at the old service I used.

Does anyone know if the domain's visitors count is for unique visitors or just all hits for the domain? I wasn't aware one of my domains received 538, 257, and 342 visitors on the respective three days it's been parked. I'm certainly not complaining. :) Only one click out of the 1137 total visitors, though.

•••
it's resolving to Bodis for me this morning

•••
•••
verbster said:
Today, I received around 10 inquiries about domains through bodis, but I'm not sure they are real. I've written to Matt about them. Has anyone else received any offers similar to this one for artificialoil.com (I've used fake but similar addresses in place of the real ones):

<[email protected]>:

Hello Randall,

You have received an inquiry for your domain, ARTIFICIALOIL.com, via Bodis.com parking.

Name:
To: [email protected]
Subject: mfst***vFMPVWQ6P
Bcc: [email protected]

Email Address: [email protected]
Offer: [email protected]
Comments: [email protected]

You may respond to this person by replying to this email.

This message has been sent to you via the automated mailer through Bodis.com. If you would like to exclude yourself from receiving inquiries for this domain, simply log into Bodis.com and disable the for sale option.

I received a similar email and i deleted it. It is spam.

•••
We will include a CAPTCHA verification in-order to combat this spam.

•••
uber - I see the bodis page - have you tried deleting your temporary internet files ?

•••
Sometimes it can be an ISP problem.

ISPs usually cache visited pages to bring down bandwidth usage.

Once the domain whois reflects new nameservers, propagation is complete.

•••
Well I do have some good news:

Multiple clicks per visitor is back. :$: :)

It seems to have been a misunderstanding with me and my ad providers. Also, international advertisements are live as well and are served automatically based on the ip address of the user.

If the visitor ip is detected to reside in Spain for instance, then advertisements are served in Spanish (if there are Spanish advertisements for that keyword).

There will be an extreme tightening in security from now on. Clients that are tied to fraud/spam will be banned without warnings or second chances.

I would like to remind everyone, clicking your own ads is not allowed and you will be banned immediately from the program from this point on.

•••
cfguru360 said:

It seems to have been a misunderstanding with me and my ad providers. Also, international advertisements are live as well and are served automatically based on the ip address of the user.

If the visitor ip is detected to reside in Spain for instance, then advertisements are served in Spanish (if there are Spanish advertisements for that keyword).

There will be an extreme tightening in security from now on. Clients that are tied to fraud/spam will be banned without warnings or second chances.

I would like to remind everyone, clicking your own ads is not allowed and you will be banned immediately from the program from this point on.

Nice one Matt !

•••
Matt, the program is great! :)
...but can we ask for quicker payments please?
Also, as far as multiple clicks being allowed...do you think links opening up in a new window would be a good idea? ;)

•••
cfguru360 said:

Excellent news! I think that one thing almost everyone who uses Bodis wants to know is if we can have a specific time at which revenue reports are updated, rather than a general time frame.

•••
Very good news Matt, thanks and keep up the good work!

cfguru360 said:

Matt, great news on the multiple clicks and the international ads. Good to know about the tightening security. Thanks again.

•••
cfguru360 said:

Excellent News!

Great News on the foreign language ads as well.

It keeps on getting better!

•••
SDX said:
Matt, the program is great! :)
...but can we ask for quicker payments please?

I agree with SDX on quicker payments. Perhaps every 15th, or at the end of every month. Or even better, Pay twice a month. Waiting 45 days is too long.

Other than that, Bodis is great, and keep up the good job Matt.

•••
Is there any way to add a field to enter google antalytics code or other tracking codes on the pages?

•••
ama86 said:
I agree with SDX on quicker payments. Perhaps every 15th, or at the end of every month. Or even better, Pay twice a month. Waiting 45 days is too long.

Other than that, Bodis is great, and keep up the good job Matt.
I don't think the NET 45 on the payments is really an issue. Once things get going, that will still work out to payment once-per-month. It's just at the start that it seems like a long time. This does of course assume trust in whomever you're offering that lead time to. It seems there is a fairly high degree of trust here with Matt so it doesn't seem to be an issue.

I'm going to guess that the ad providers also have some NET terms of their own before they pay Matt. Furthermore, there is probably a charge-back clause in the T&C he's agreed to with them to handle fraud. A NET 45 would give hime time to handle both getting payment for all the ads, complete any frauds audits, and still have time to close the books and get payments issued. A small bonus to him, especially right now with the 100% revenue plan, is he'll possibly be able to get some interest on the payment "float". Depending upon how big his client base gets, that can add up to a fair chunk of change to help offset his hosting bills. He's got to get some sort of revenue stream to pay for normal expenses even if he is going to go into the red while building his client base. TANSTAAFL!

I'm hoping to jump on the train myself as soon as I get my account approved.

•••
Now, this person knows about CASH FLOW :D

I prefer shorter terms like Parked.com (twice/month), but...
I'll take 45 day terms over shorter terms as long as revenue is much higher :D
As more and more domains move to Bodis, Matt can negotiate better pricing and beta testers will benefit from 100% revenue.
gof said:
I don't think the NET 45 on the payments is really an issue. Once things get going, that will still work out to payment once-per-month. It's just at the start that it seems like a long time. This does of course assume trust in whomever you're offering that lead time to. It seems there is a fairly high degree of trust here with Matt so it doesn't seem to be an issue.

I'm going to guess that the ad providers also have some NET terms of their own before they pay Matt. Furthermore, there is probably a charge-back clause in the T&C he's agreed to with them to handle fraud. A NET 45 would give hime time to handle both getting payment for all the ads, complete any frauds audits, and still have time to close the books and get payments issued. A small bonus to him, especially right now with the 100% revenue plan, is he'll possibly be able to get some interest on the payment "float". Depending upon how big his client base gets, that can add up to a fair chunk of change to help offset his hosting bills. He's got to get some sort of revenue stream to pay for normal expenses even if he is going to go into the red while building his client base. TANSTAAFL!

I'm hoping to jump on the train myself as soon as I get my account approved.

•••
Great news with bringing the multiple clicks back Matt :D - Like SDX said, it'd be great if the links would open in a new window.

•••
Excellent news Matt. It seems to me tht a lot of parking providers will be losing a lot of names from their sites. I wonder how they will react.

•••
•••
Cool, I'll give it a try :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
About a week ago, I moved 4 domains from fabulous to bodis to try them out. I added some custom content to each site.

Three of the domains are getting 0-1 visits per day, with no increase. However, one domain has gone from 3 visits/day to around 25. I haven't had any revenue yet, but the increased traffic is very interesting.

•••
I must say guys...wow

Bodis is probably teh best parking service ive ever used. i used to think namedrive was great until i started using Bodis.

My sites are now making 10x more than they were form advertisements. I was about to sell my sites to raise funds for a new project but now it seems that i can just park them to raise teh funds (nealry there) and i wouldnt lose anything.

Great job! Keep it up!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back