Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TestCase said:
I know of at least one parking service that does pay for at least 2 clicks per visitor and even possibly at least three (though I can't swear to it as the 3-clicker I think I remember was a year or so ago).

Of course! Parked.com pays for multiple clicks!
But I still like the revenue so far at Bodis.com...and that's what it's all about! ;)
When are first payments going to be made??

Last edited:
•••
I like what Matt is doing, for sure, and commend him for putting so much into it.

He has set up a parking service, with a lot of bonus features, which may,
with time, become even better.

What I don't like is the feed providers constantly whitling away as much profit as they possibly can with there 1 click rules, etc.

I have noticed a general reduction in revenue for about 2 years now, even as the amount of reported Online advertising, has been steadily increasing.

While, I know there are some that do allow, as they should, multiple clicks on different links.

Basically any additional links clicked on, are freebies from the domain community.

Even though the ctr is well below 100%, the revenue that a few people who might click on 3 or 4 links legitimately, are sacrificed to the advertiser.

I am going to keep the names I have here,

in the hope that Bodis becomes very big, and in turn will have the power and persuation with the advertising community, to eventually call some of the the shots.

This is a partnership between advertisers and domainers, and for far too long, we as domainers, have been getting the short end of the stick!

•••
Thanks Charley - My experience with Sedo is of practically no clicks at all - although that may be due to my names being rubbish.

Were you with the plain vanilla Sedo or Sedo pro ?

•••
mwzd said:
Why not use adwords for keywords...
You mean to use Adwords to get traffic to your parked domains? I was considering this, too, but it is not allowed with Bodis (yet) - check your Bodis accepted application e-mail:

We'd like to remind you that parking the following domains is currently prohibited:
-Adult domain names
-Trademarked typos of well-known brands and companies
-Domains that receive traffic via third-party services such as Adwords or any other third-party advertisement services or incentive programs.
I'm not sure if this is allowed with other parking programs. I'm kinda new to domain parking.

•••
SDX said:

After 45 days ;) as mentioned on bodis

When do I receive payment for my earnings?

All payments from Bodis.com are issued NET 45.

For example: Your earnings for February will be sent to you on April 15th.

We are looking forward to reducing the payout wait time in the future.

Last edited:
•••
Varon said:
It means that only one click per unique visit will be counted and paid for. Any additional clicks by that visitor on other ads will not be paid for.
That is interesting because it is not unusual for my Adsense stats to show more clicks than impressions.

•••
and5rey said:
You mean to use Adwords to get traffic to your parked domains?

No, I meant to generate the list of keywords created with the seed you input.
Adwords is what people use to buy advertising on google.

Hence they will have the closest list of keywords.
Ask.com throws up a lot of US only keywords,
which don't match the tld or linguistics.

While US traffic is still the most monetized,
there is a ton of traffic from non-US countries online too.

•••
SDX said:

Assuming Matt is considering July a complete month to pay from, then The July payment is 45 days from Aug 1 (as already pointed out I see), so Sept 14th. But I'm not sure since July only had a brief period of earnings.

I'm new at this and still waiting for my acceptance email. Verified email address on Friday. Does Matt take some time, or is he rejecting people with only a few domains?

•••
cancerian said:
After 45 days ;) as mentioned on bodis

gof said:
Assuming Matt is considering July a complete month to pay from, then The July payment is 45 days from Aug 1 (as already pointed out I see), so Sept 14th. But I'm not sure since July only had a brief period of earnings.

I'm new at this and still waiting for my acceptance email. Verified email address on Friday. Does Matt take some time, or is he rejecting people with only a few domains?

Thanks! ;)

•••
Customize Content

Let's say I can create my own page with content and Adsense Ads ... can I add this bage to my domain at Bodis?

Will it be the only page?

Will it be included with the standard Bodis page?

Cheers

•••
gof said:
Does Matt take some time, or is he rejecting people with only a few domains?

I don't by any means have a huge number of domains. Just a few half decent ones that I've paid handsomely for. I had no problem getting accepted. He hasn't come out and said exactly what will get you denied. The few that I read have been turned down were submitting adult names. (not yet allowed)

•••
Is there any problems with clicks not being recorded, I no this is a new system just curious?

•••
Woohoo got my first click, finally! After almost 100 visits I got a 27c click (a baseball site).

•••
Mna,

parking programs like bodis, does not allow you to have adsense on their parked page.

•••
NoRest said:
Hey Matt

Just a few suggestions when you fantastic guys get some time:

1. Can you allow bulk deleting? Clicking on 300 little check boxes is highly frustrating, not to mention I have to replace my mouse often...

2. Can you allow bulk marking "for sale"/"not for sale" for the same reason?

3. From a volume point of view it would be nice to be able to change keywords on the main "manage domains" screen and not to have to click on "edit" every time.
good ideas, BULK is good... I would also like to see in the future more options for the layout, various layout templates to choose from and even been able to upload our own html & css...

We are working on lowering revenue for poor quality domains
this statement was questioned a number of times back several pages, I'm also keen to know what this means?

otherwise it looks exciting, I''m going to add some more domains shortly...

Last edited:
•••
Today, I received around 10 inquiries about domains through bodis, but I'm not sure they are real. I've written to Matt about them. Has anyone else received any offers similar to this one for artificialoil.com (I've used fake but similar addresses in place of the real ones):

<[email protected]>:

Hello Randall,

You have received an inquiry for your domain, ARTIFICIALOIL.com, via Bodis.com parking.

Name:
To: [email protected]
Subject: mfst***vFMPVWQ6P
Bcc: [email protected]

Email Address: [email protected]
Offer: [email protected]
Comments: [email protected]

You may respond to this person by replying to this email.

This message has been sent to you via the automated mailer through Bodis.com. If you would like to exclude yourself from receiving inquiries for this domain, simply log into Bodis.com and disable the for sale option.

•••
verbster said:
Today, I received around 10 inquiries about domains through bodis, but I'm not sure they are real. I've written to Matt about them. Has anyone else received any offers similar to this one for artificialoil.com (I've used fake but similar addresses in place of the real ones):

<[email protected]>:

Hello Randall,

You have received an inquiry for your domain, ARTIFICIALOIL.com, via Bodis.com parking.

Name:

This message has been sent to you via the automated mailer through Bodis.com. If you would like to exclude yourself from receiving inquiries for this domain, simply log into Bodis.com and disable the for sale option.
Seems like a spam. If the person only inserted his e-mail into each field...

•••
I just signed up for this, been looking for a decent option when it comes to parking domains.

•••
Now I have added more domains to Bodis.com and waiting for to see how these gone to perform on revenue wise.

Sad part is, the day I added my first list to Bodis.com, in the first two day itself, I had received some good clicks, but in the last 6-7 days. I don’t receive a single click yet.

Waiting for to see the Bodis’s magic now.

•••
bijusidharth said:
Now I have added more domains to Bodis.com and waiting for to see how these gone to perform on revenue wise.

Sad part is, the day I added my first list to Bodis.com, in the first two day itself, I had received some good clicks, but in the last 6-7 days. I don’t receive a single click yet.

Waiting for to see the Bodis’s magic now.

Exactly the same here...

•••
verbster said:

<[email protected]>:

Hello Randall,

Name:

I received an offer for Illuminati.ws via the Bodis inquiry link, but it was just for one domain and the person named a price.

Andrea

•••
•••
I signed up last week, and today is the first time I've checked stats. The one domain I moved over has received far higher revenue than previous parking company, like nearly a months earnings in 5 days! Will try out a few more now, just a pity about the adult and tm side of things...

•••
Ok .... don't shoot me if this is a noob question!

I have moved several (54) names from Sedo to Bodis with no issue... however 1 name... theblackplastics.com will not resolve ...it keeps going to the sedo parked page even though I have changed the nameservers three times (once to ns1 & 2 at Bodis and then to the GD defaults and then back to Bodis)....and deleted it from my sedo portfolio names.... and yes I have waited hours/days for things to propagate.... I check the whois and see that the nameservers have changed on both occasions... I am not using url forwarding.... so I am just plain confused.... :tri:

Name Servers: (Last Update 8/6/2007)
NS1.BODIS.COM
NS2.BODIS.COM

Total DNS: (Not hosted here)
Forwarding: Domain is not forwarded.

Last edited:
•••
uber said:
Ok .... don't shoot me if this is a noob question!

I have moved several (54) names from Sedo to Bodis with no issue... however 1 name... theblackplastics.com will not resolve ...it keeps going to the sedo parked page even though I have changed the nameservers three times (once to ns1 & 2 at Bodis and then to the GD defaults and then back to Bodis)....and deleted it from my sedo portfolio names.... and yes I have waited hours/days for things to propagate.... I check the whois and see that the nameservers have changed on both occasions... I am not using url forwarding.... so I am just plain confused.... :tri:

Name Servers: (Last Update 8/6/2007)
NS1.BODIS.COM
NS2.BODIS.COM

Total DNS: (Not hosted here)
Forwarding: Domain is not forwarded.

How long has it been? It has taken up to 5 days for my nameservers to propagate. Also, I can see your site using the bodis landing page, thus showing it has resolved in the UK. The time it takes depends on where you are and your registrar.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back