Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WOW. Yesterday was the most amazing day of parking I have ever had! It seems that people are seeing the site as an actual site so my CTR is insanely good (100%+ in some cases!).

One question I have is how will the PayPal payments be sent? Will it be via funds or CC because I would rather use a personal account if possible.

Last edited:
•••
- Can these sites at Bodis be sold as developed websites by adding content in them ?

- I am unable to log off my account, tried log out numerous times.

Premium said:
I currently moved one big financial domain and its making $15-25/daily which is GREAT. Any other luck with other domains people?

Did you add content in it or the exisiting Bodis custom option ?

Last edited:
•••
Very happy with my weekend stats and I have so many more domains to add this week! I think the fact that I've already seen some of my websites indexed on search engines with their new Bodis text proves they're not being treated like "contentless" sites. With the ones I have up so far, I've added some custom text to them and will be going back to flesh them out more as soon as I get some of the others up. :)

It's amusing to see how some of my domains were used in the past by others.
My www.thewaffenss.com had apparently once been used by a prior owner as a dating page, of all things! D-:

Andrea

•••
•••
I can not logout.
Anyone else have same problem?

•••
•••
No probs here logging out and have been on several times this morning. I am using whatever browser comes with AOL.

Andrea

Last edited:
•••
Seems like Bodis.com has logout problem with "firefox".
With IE, I can log out.

•••
I can confirm that logout is not working on firefox.

I'm moving my entire portfolio of 300+ domains to Bodis,

Great going Matt.

•••
I am working on fixing the log out.

•••
:) Just moved 54 domains to Bodis... looking forward to my first report!! Slowly working my way through the customizations... gawd I wish there was a template option! Nevertheless it's very user friendly... good work Matt!
I would love to see HTML allowed in the Content Text area... that would rock!

Last edited:
•••
sundays stats are up didnt do well at all, I may switch some names back to auto sometimes simpler is better

•••
The only ones I have on "auto" are ones I haven't customized yet. I'm very happy with my Sunday rev. --- are people doing better with auto as opposed to custom? I'd think having a nicely designed site would work out better --- especially in the long run.

Andrea

•••
Sunday for me was v. bad as well!

•••
Kaleidozone said:
The only ones I have on "auto" are ones I haven't customized yet. I'm very happy with my Sunday rev. --- are people doing better with auto as opposed to custom? I'd think having a nicely designed site would work out better --- especially in the long run.

Andrea

I think it depends on the name, I have some typos that got first billing in google but after customizing they dropped way back probably because google looks at it like a website and there are thousands of websites i would have to compete with, after switching back to auto half are right back on top again, if it is for names that arent placed i would think custom is better because you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

•••
My CTR is low, but I am still thrilled with the results. I have moved over names that have gotten traffic but NO clicks! Bodis has made the difference in the 7%
that do click through. So for me an extra $30 monthly that I wasent getting from the other ppc companies, is more ROI. It all averages out to, so patience is key!

On a side note, I have a couple of names for my son (who is 6) and I'm testing the .net version on the Bodis platform as a kind of mini "site" with links.
PlanetKai.net

•••
Search engine robots are now being filtered from the visitor count. Expect to see the difference in visitors in domain report starting Wednesday (for those that had high visitors due to search engine bots).

If your CTR is extremely high (such as 1000%), then that means the same person clicked an ad, hit back, and clicked another. It is very real and possible.

•••
•••
Charley,

this is still a parking page and it can not be sold as a website with content.

It is a parked page, no matter how you look at it. Really Trafficz and others have been doing this for a long time. What sets bodis apart is the unbelievable 100% revenue payout to the domain owner!. Plus the very hands on management style of Matt.

I also think this parking company is very different in that the owner LISTENS to the domain owners and does not delay in implementing ideas and suggestions that seem to be a concern.

Those are the reasons Bodis.com will be a great success.

•••
•••
One of my domains has a 176% CTR since the opening of bodis :O - i hope it can stay this way.

The customizable links on the right are definitely worth while and are aiding me alot in keeping visitors/increasing my ctr.

Although, is there another revenue delay? one of my finance domains updated with traffic + clicks, but no revenue as yet.

•••
cfguru360 said:
If your CTR is extremely high (such as 1000%), then that means the same person clicked an ad, hit back, and clicked another. It is very real and possible.

1,000% would be the person clicking 10 ads in 1 visit... 200% would be a click back to retry... Can 1,000% CTR really be legit, ever?

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
1,000% would be the person clicking 10 ads in 1 visit... 200% would be a click back to retry... Can 1,000% CTR really be legit, ever?

-Allan

One of my domains has that at Bodis and I haven't clicked a single ad.

•••
was it just me or did anyone else get a PM from RJ about this.. than all the sudden it was gone?

•••
angisson said:
was it just me or did anyone else get a PM from RJ about this.. than all the sudden it was gone?

I got the spam too... and then it evaporated...
that was strange... thought it was just my pc... lol

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back