Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great day for me too, usually fri sat and sunday are 30 percent what i make mom-thur. made 40 bucks yesterday so should be pretty good next week, I think my automatic landing pages were doing better than my homemade ones i will have to go back and compare. thanks to bodis I may be able to retire, Thanks Matt after several months of discouragement from decreased earnings you gave us something to cheer about

•••
Matt,

How many domains can you add at one time?
100?
500?

•••
Got my first site on bodis ready. ibiketo.com. The fact that you can select upto 15 keywords of your choice is the best feature. I am able to offer the best comprehensive deals to my site visitors. Nothing could be more better. :)

Matt, you've done an awesome job. Appreciate it.

•••
I'm having an issue with three domains.
Traffic is high (these are two / three days stats), but clicks non-existent.

07d.net 215 0 0% $0.00
Lhiq.com 759 0 0% $0.00
Roar.in 124 0 0% $0.00

Anyone have any suggestions?

07d.net used to be an active website, don't know the keywords though.

lhiq.com is recently purchased, but it shows Registrar History: 3 registrars with 4 drops.
So I assume it must have been online for a long time and that this used to be a developed website at some point in time.

Roar.in used to be a travel affiliate, but 'travel' as a keyword is not working.

What I would love is if we could find out where the traffic was coming from and what keywords they search for. I'm quote happy with Bodis as it is, but I would like it to be miles ahead of the competition. :)

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.

•••
I just got my stats for the domains I moved over yesterday.

Very disappointing. I moved over 15 decent domains and was anticipating a good CTR.
Out of the 15 domains I had only 1 click. And every one of the domains has traffic.

I'll give it some time before I make a decision to move my portfolio to bodis.

•••
mwzd said:
I'm having an issue with three domains.
Traffic is high (these are two / three days stats), but clicks non-existent.

07d.net 215 0 0% $0.00
Lhiq.com 759 0 0% $0.00
Roar.in 124 0 0% $0.00

Anyone have any suggestions?

07d.net used to be an active website, don't know the keywords though.

lhiq.com is recently purchased, but it shows Registrar History: 3 registrars with 4 drops.
So I assume it must have been online for a long time and that this used to be a developed website at some point in time.

Roar.in used to be a travel affiliate, but 'travel' as a keyword is not working.

What I would love is if we could find out where the traffic was coming from and what keywords they search for. I'm quote happy with Bodis as it is, but I would like it to be miles ahead of the competition. :)

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.

I am pretty sure that the "visitors" aren't uniques. Therefore, it could be that you have actually had very few unique visitors, thus causing a low CTR. For example, look at the stats below of one of my domains at Bodis:

5416 2 0% $0.54

•••
Yes, there seems to be a problem with the visitors count which hopefully will be addressed quite soon.

Some domains are reporting normal visitor counts, but others are reporting enormously high counts for unknown reasons. Stay tuned! :)

•••
cfguru360 said:
Yes, there seems to be a problem with the visitors count which hopefully will be addressed quite soon.

Some domains are reporting normal visitor counts, but others are reporting enormously high counts for unknown reasons. Stay tuned! :)

Any chance you can look in to my stats because I moved over a domain that has been getting clicks every single day for years. But after 1 day at bodis it got no clicks with 75 visitors. That has never happened with this domain.

•••
cfguru360 said:

Could be true for lhiq.com,

but 07d.net and roar.in got good traffic even at other parking companies.

Anyway, will wait till this is sorted. Thx.

•••
FagEnd said:
I just got my stats for the domains I moved over yesterday.

Very disappointing. I moved over 15 decent domains and was anticipating a good CTR.
Out of the 15 domains I had only 1 click. And every one of the domains has traffic.

I'll give it some time before I make a decision to move my portfolio to bodis.
Checking my own domains and it's stats...
Seems like it takes one or two days before start getting clicks.

•••
I have some domains that had 0 clicks at Sedo and now again at Bodis. So I moved them to my own server to look at the stats. It turns out it's only spiders, no visitors. Yahoo visited one domain 20 times in one day.

Matt, is there any way you can filter spiders out of the stats?

•••
kwan said:
I have some domains that had 0 clicks at Sedo and now again at Bodis. So I moved them to my own server to look at the stats. It turns out it's only spiders, no visitors. Yahoo visited one domain 20 times in one day.

Matt, is there any way you can filter spiders out of the stats?

I hope the parking companies are not including spider traffic!!!

I have some domains parked that used to be websites and google/yahoo/msn bots etc are always all over them. I don't think sedo include spider traffic.

•••
FagEnd said:
I hope the parking companies are not including spider traffic!!!

I have some domains parked that used to be websites and google/yahoo/msn bots etc are always all over them. I don't think sedo include spider traffic.

That's what I thought, but Sedo counted 2800 visitors last month, Bodis 49 visitors in 2 days, and my stats show 2 visitors and 52 spiders in 2 days.

Looks like both are counting spiders to me.

•••
•••
This is too good! I've recently moved a couple domains and they're performing 10x better than namedrive + sedo combined! I'll be moving the majority of my domains during the next few weeks.

I applaud you for this service Matt :)

•••
Hey Matt,

clicks are rather high for me too.

Here is a little suggestion: make categories so we can group domains by category and not have them all displayed together in the list

•••
I must admit I've very impressed with Bodis...I moved 10 of my lesser performing domains over and they're doing many times better than at Sedo...

Congrats on the new service...I shall be moving more of my domains over shortly :)

•••
I was indexed the same day on one domain name at Google.

Last edited:
•••
sdsinc said:
Still playing with the customization interface. It would be good to have a preview feature so I don't have to reload the domain every time.
The ability to upload a custom picture is nice :)

I second the notion..... I hope there is no problem previewing pages via browser.

My DnS change completed in about 10 minutes...(if that).

CP easy to nav. Landers are clean and with options = 0)

GREAT JOB Matt! Best wishes on Bodis.....

namenut

•••
Just signed up...received confirmation email...can't wait to shift my names... :$: (it would have been nice to have a place to put my NP username so you knew where I came from... would be useful for you to track also no?)

•••
CFG - would be great to have tracking tools to find out where traffic originates from, what the keywords/search terms are that are being used, and from what source (direct or SE) the traffic came from. Would be great to have to start tweaking keywords and visuals. Is something like this planned?
Also, traffic from Norway (example), are the users going to see the links in Norwegian or English?

Thanks,

IB

•••
Anyone confirmed that they are getting to the Bodis parking page?

I have three domains that are defaulting to my tertiary DNS (non-Bodis)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Basically all features / suggestions that everyone noted - are in development as we speak.

The URL Forwarding is our #1 wanted feature. It is coming in 2-3 days.

•••
Great Looking Site

Great looking site Matt! I will keep a eye on this one for a few months before I move my portfolio over. Great concept also.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back