Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it seems to be a problem with Internet Explorer. Works well on Firefox. This should be cleared up by within 2 hours or by tomorrow morning.

I'll see what I can do. Seems to be some kind of internal Coldfusion bug.

•••
Even if I just try and use the Custom Landing Page and use a Photo/Catagory that is on the page, it still gives me an error even though I am selecting an image?

Errors
An image is required for the custom lander.

•••
Yofie said:
Even if I just try and use the Custom Landing Page and use a Photo/Catagory that is on the page, it still gives me an error even though I am selecting an image?

Errors
An image is required for the custom lander.

I think I had a similar problem with mine:

1. Try just entering just one keyword;
2. Don't enlarge the image
3. Upload a jpeg file that is less than 30kb

good luck!

•••
•••
airwav said:
I changed dns on two .us domains and nothing coming up yet... :(

RamsFan.us and MetroBus.us

Fixed.

Yes, everybody. Only .coms worked for a while. Within next 60 minutes all TLDs and CCTLDs should be fully functioning.

•••
Just got my 1st domain live no problem, I opted for the default settings to see what its like for now, if you want to see for yourself its below, going to experiment with this over the next few days before I commit my portfolio, will keep you posted on any bugs etc.

http://www.interiordesignpage.com

•••
Just added Vtrr.com i selected an image from the dropdown, but the changes doesnt show.Thanks for the approval matt.

•••
Moved the first domains over, tried to attach custom images, smaller than 30k, getting a cold fusion error, although, when i come back to the domain, the image shows in the settings of the particular domain.

Interesting :)

•••
Hi Matt,

Can I be approved?

Or can some of you post some working domains at bodis here pls.

•••
Anyone know how you change the Keyword or enter it if you did not put it in when you submitted the names. And any feature to put how much you are asking other than just saying for sale?

•••
Can't set custom page, get the following errors

Custom image must be an acceptable format: jpg, jpeg, gif, or png

An image is required for the custom lander

I have tried several times but no luck, image is correct format and half the max size, I used just one keyword as already sugested ?

•••
I am also one of the first to be accepted :)

Thanks Matt, and I look forward to this working out great :)

•••
Matt,
Thanks for the approval!
Getting errors on any domain names with a dash in it:
www.pay-buymobile.com

•••
Large imaging has been now suspended. That was doing more harm than good.

That acceptable format is an issue with non-Firefox browsers and should be fixed by tomorrow morning. A full set of gallery images should be there by tomorrow as well.

I am sorry for all inconveniences. Hopefully many of these errors are understandable. I have never been in this business before and this is the first day on a production environment. I promise we will get around to fix everything and make it better daily. B-)

texasgamer said:
Matt,
Thanks for the approval!
Getting errors on any domain names with a dash in it:
www.pay-buymobile.com

Fixed. :)

•••
Thanks Matt. I think its normal and expected that there will be bugs to iron out. :) I
am liking what I am seeing so far!

•••
copper said:
Keep trying.
It worked for me on third try here:
http://shipquest.com/

Cooper i checked out a couple of your sites and I clicked on your ads to see how it would pop up and i would say about 30 percent of the link ads dont work!!!! Thats needs to be fixed right away matt

•••
Last edited:
•••
just get accepted thanks matt for hard working

•••
Just got my acceptance email too.

Will start moving domains over today.

Thx

•••
Moved several hundred domains over. The adding domains was easy and flawless, including dealing with duplicate entries.

Although I haven't yet tried to customize domains, I have run into a couple of minor issues: 1. After adding domains, the system capitalizes the first letter of each domain (domain management page). May not matter, but then again.... 2. I couldn't figure out if there is a bulk way to toggle domains for sale ("Yes") in a bulk fashion. Went through and clicked all individually. Strange thing happened though, with the settings at view 100 domains...clicked all on page 1, saved and went to page 2. Much to my surprise all page 2 domains showed "yes" for sale except the last 20 on page 2 and each remaining page. So, I clicked "Yes" on the last 20 of each page...and logged out. When I logged back in, the 80 domains on each page previously showing "yes" now showed "no"....Worked around this by selecting 'view all" and clicking each of the domains showing "no" and saving.

Now looking forward to trying some customization (after the DNS changes all resolve) and seeing what kind of revenue shows up.

Thanks again, Matt. High hopes.

Last edited:
•••
Custom images have been fixed now. Should working without that acceptable image problem.

Well, just like with other services, if you select something on one page and don't save it, then go to a second page, then the data on the first page will not be saved. Hehe...:)

The purpose of the Show All setting is so that you can make changes to all your domains at once.

Now I am aware that the simple layout may be plain - but it should be effective for many domains. I am already planning a revamp of the domain parking service. So far all is going well. The revamp should be make adding and modifying easy. And it should have 1 layout which is user friendly and completely automatic. No keyword necessary. But the only way we can do that is by collecting data of the current domains. So it may be a rough start, but this is a very important rough start in order to make it easier in the future for everyone.

•••
goog point we are looking foward to give you all the feedbacks

•••
Goodkarmaco just got accepted, many thanks Matt.

We will all be patient as this progresses. The concept of 100% share of the parking revenues is mind boggling. Everyone will be pushing for bodis.com to be a huge success.

Domain history is unfolding as we speak. Many rewards to all.

•••
Thank you for accepting :) I wish you a lot of success in your new business venture.

•••
Thanks for accepting my application.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back