IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namejet sales for the week.

dlgi $141
zomz $109
zael $209
bgmr $80 --->the sky is falling
medj $501
mytn $371
fban $143
admg $1,435
epmn $109
crgn $113
kqxx $186
omcb $120
ctws $262
hmid $109
htrn $119
yyyg $263
blca $143
fedm $101
esft $100
pbay $803
msel $143
dmif $100
acdo $333
mgeh $100

•••
•••
I sold bayn dot com for
$2500.00

•••
•••
fantastic sale gemstar! congrats!!

•••
•••
It's a pity that LLLL.com domains have reached these low prices :(

bgmr 80$

•••

bgmr 80$
This is a total fluke and rarely happens. I would have bid on the name, but I got sidetracked and forgot to refresh my page. This will be easily flipped within a month for $150.

•••
The problem is that a few months ago a "fluke" would have been this name at $110 for example. Prices have dipped for sure, and June/July/August doesn't look to good (except for bargain hunting!).

•••
Out of curiosity tetrapak, why do you say June/July/August doesn't look too good? I've been getting more offers, and completing more "nice" sales in recent months...

The drop market may be off, as it seems that more and more domainers are unloading their "non-strategic domains" and consequently aren't buying in the same volume as before, but the end-user market is picking up IMO. Isn't that really the only market condition that matters as a seller?

As a broker, the drop in prices at the marketplaces is another advantage...

2 cents.

•••
I agree with you fastadam. I have had more enduser emails and sales in the month of May than I have had in the last 2 years. I see no downturn in the market at all.

•••
•••
•••
•••

bgmr 80$

Who cares what resellers are paying for LLLL.coms? I buy LLLL.coms and hold them for end-users. I might unload a few at reseller prices once in a while, but it rarely happens.

•••
•••
Offer came on SEDO. They made an opening offer well above reseller value. I made a counter slightly higher and we settled on $2,000.

I decided to just sell it directly as pushing it to auction did not really make sense. The offer price was fair for that domain and the odds of it going higher at auction were remote.

Brad

good job Brad, how did it happen? anymore details?

•••
Offer came on SEDO. They made an opening offer well above reseller value. I made a counter slightly higher and we settled on $2,000.

I decided to just sell it directly as pushing it to auction did not really make sense. The offer price was fair for that domain and the odds of it going higher at auction were remote.

Brad

thanks Brad, its all about sedo I guess :P

•••
DODB.com sold @ SEDO for $2,000

Brad
Congratulations. Great sale :)

I agree with you not pushing the domain to auction at that price. Unlikely to get higher bids and saves upsetting your buyer and risking non-payment.

•••
The vast majority of my sales at SEDO have been direct sales. In general it is just better for the buyer and seller, at least if the offer price is reasonable.

Brad

Congratulations. Great sale :)

I agree with you not pushing the domain to auction at that price. Unlikely to get higher bids and saves upsetting your buyer and risking non-payment.

•••
Out of curiosity tetrapak, why do you say June/July/August doesn't look too good? I've been getting more offers, and completing more "nice" sales in recent months...

The drop market may be off, as it seems that more and more domainers are unloading their "non-strategic domains" and consequently aren't buying in the same volume as before, but the end-user market is picking up IMO. Isn't that really the only market condition that matters as a seller?

As a broker, the drop in prices at the marketplaces is another advantage...

2 cents.

We have to separate the reseller market from the end user sales. It's clear that the reseller market is not healthy, and that prices are stagnating or slightly going down. What I mean about the summer months is that they are always less active, hence lower prices, just like last year or the year before. It means good times for bargain hunters (if you are not on holidays!), but bad times for anyone who wants to unleash his/her llll collection in the resale market.

•••
I don't think that there is any "unleashing" going on in the reseller market (unless cashing out below reseller prices), since prices there are pretty penned-in.... my thread listing viable/potential buyers has received minimal interest and offers (although other domains ask for the same or more based on only letter quality or age).... however, I also find that the current barometer price for quads hovering around $100 to be just fine...... still attainable for the masses and yet also 10X registration fee in value... and they sure are not just dropping. I myself look forward to "summer" prices!

•••
I'm looking forward as well! Hope to pick up some good acronyms.

•••
yep cucumber season comin up..

•••
DODB.com sold @ SEDO for $2,000

Brad

Congrats. This makes us encouraging & keeps reminds us to find enduser more than resellers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back