IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Forgot about this one, had it on backorder. I would've bid higher. Like it alot.

Yes, it is nice and quite aged. And almost pronounceable, or maybe that is a stretch :D

•••
Yes, it is nice and quite aged. And almost pronounceable, or maybe that is a stretch :D

Quite a stretch I'd say ;), but the letters 'AE' are great and the fact that it ends with 'IT' opens up a lot of opportunities regarding potential end-user sales.

•••
AE = UAE / Dubai

IT = Info Tech

Went cheap :imho:

•••
•••
at NJ:

TOYX $2000
MSRC $1354

•••
duff.com $4700
pofe.com $1827
vupo.com $1500

sedo front page

•••
$4700 for duff.com seems a bit low.

•••
Acee.com was sold to latonas123 for $437 on latonas,com

•••
•••
I agree !! Nice brandable name IMO. Easily worth 10K+

Wow.. I'm amazed this didn't sell for more.. Duff beer is epic (at least if you're a Simpsons fan). :)

•••
WOW = Duff.com only 4.7k? Not only the pronounceable end of it... Because of The Simpsons using it for the Beer Brand, it should have went for a lot more IMHO.

•••
Ok, I now officially own FYMA.COM!
What do you guys think?
Its also a popular first name! :)

•••
What do you guys think?

Nice one. What about a dating site - Find Your Match in America :hehe:

CIPA.com has suddenly showed up at Sedo as an auction with one bid of $25,000.

The auction only has two days left, but it was not there yesterday. So it must be a case of the seller spending several days considering the offer before sending it to auction (the auction clock begins from the time the offer is made, not the time it is sent to auction).

I think I would have accepted the $25K right away though...

•••
What do you guys think?

how much did you pay????? :gn:

•••
Do you guys think it would make sense buying a LLLL.com that shows 35 Million search results on google for high $XX?

•••
•••
Do you guys think it would make sense buying a LLLL.com that shows 35 Million search results on google for high $XX?

Select English results only, or check the meaning in that actual language, if it is meaningful and commercial term, then go for it.

•••
•••
Should be cool to say now... we've just acquired OLIB.COM and RBMR.COM. These ones have been continuously registered since 1996.

Any opinions on these ones or guesses at what they might sell for? :)

•••
Should be cool to say now... we've just acquired OLIB.COM and RBMR.COM. These ones have been continuously registered since 1996.

Decent names. RBMR ($160) and OLIB ($200)

•••

Decent names. RBMR ($160) and OLIB ($200)

I may agree with the price above in domainer-to-domainer's market but I wouldn't sell it for that price.

I've sold some of my triple prems 4L this year to startup business company in the mid $xxx.

RBMR could sold to mid $xxx or higher.

Since Olib is a small island in Croatia and very nice vcvc type that's brandable, I wouldn't it sell it for less $400 to re-seller. The end user price could be up to $x,xxx depending with company. Olib has lots of potential IMHO.

Online Library anyone?

Michael, you have some decent LLLL with aged attached to it. I'd picked some few LLLL aged name myself that were registered between 1997 to 1999.

Nice names :sold:

•••
Fyma.com

Nice one. What about a dating site - Find Your Match in America :hehe:

Nice idea...Thanks! :)
I was actually thinking somewhat more along the lines of "Forever Young Medicine blah..." :)

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

how much did you pay????? :gn:

Let's just say I got a phenomenal deal IMHO :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back