Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Earlier this month I noticed some talk about epikfail part 4... to be released this fall.

Must have been on Reddit or Twitter, not sure. Not feeling very confident with them now issues are piling up.
I don't like the silence. That's for sure.

•••
I believe everything will have a happy ending but, I will never ever look Masterbucks the way I used to. This "Maintenance", Specially the "Ignorance." killed Epik's status on my side.
I used to feel like Masterbucks is my second wallet, BTC being the first. Noway!
I can not trust this system anymore. I'm on my way to DAN & NameSilo since my requirements are BTC-centered! & Yeah, DAN won't hold my payements and yeah, they will be - safe and accessible - anytime at BlockChain!
Your point is well taken. The key here is not simply for Epik to fix the problem, but to also provide guarantees that it won't happen again. A Masterbucks Terms of Service did not appear to be present on their website. Starting with that might help establish realistic expectations of the safety and security of the funds--from this point forward.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like the silence. That's for sure.
If there is no one on NamePros that actually represents Epik, I think it is about time NamePros starts clearing out those staff badges.

The number of staff badges is misrepresentative compared to the actual level of engagement.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
One of Epik's customer service staffs replied me yesterday, categorically stating that they can't pay if Masterbucks isn't working. So, even if the maintenance takes one year, our funds won't be paid. This is unbelievable!!

•••
One of Epik's customer service staffs replied me yesterday, categorically stating that they can't pay if Masterbucks isn't working. So, even if the maintenance takes one year, our funds won't be paid. This is unbelievable!!
I wonder what they mean by "not working". Imagine if Dan or Afternic stopped paying out for so many days without giving a proper explanation.

•••
I wonder what they mean by "not working". Imagine if Dan or Afternic stopped paying out for so many days without giving a proper explanation.
Obviously, he it means "if Masterbucks is still on maintenance".

•••
What Epik hopefully will be sensitive to is that, right now, the economic situation is challenging. If a customer has a Masterbucks account with even less than $100, that money may be needed for groceries or other essential items.
Imagine if Dan or Afternic stopped paying out for so many days without giving a proper explanation.
Thank heavens, they have proven overall to have very reliable payout systems.

Last edited:
•••
Imagine if Dan or Afternic stopped paying out for so many days without giving a proper explanation.

Yeah, I would not expect the outage never mind the lack of communication from a multi-billion dollar publicly traded company.

When major issues have come up, GoDaddy has been relatively responsive in the past.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I want to register with Masterbucks a domain name that points to the last page of this thread. What should this link be?

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone have riches comparable to mine ($55,441) or greater riches on Masterbucks?

•••
I want to register with Masterbooks a domain name that points to the last page of this thread. What should this link be?
That's a tough one.

EpikFailure.com is taken. So is EpikFail.com.

Someone also registered EpikSucks.com at Epik using Epik nameservers. The name has been renewed for two years, too.

•••
That's a tough one.

EpikFailure.com is taken. So is EpikFail.com.

Someone also registered EpikSucks.com at Epik using Epik nameservers. The name has been renewed for two years, too.
I'll come up with a name.
For example, epik.rip .
But how to link?

Last edited:
•••
Epik just sent out a mail advertising a new offer.

Yet they refuse to address the issue with masterbucks.

•••
I want to register with Masterbucks a domain name that points to the last page of this thread. What should this link be?
Monsterbucks is taken... masterbucks.sucks not taken, why not missyerbucks? Kingdombux? epik.iou ?

Maybe they are re-writing the Munsterbucks ToS to retrospectively permit them to speculate in crypto? Anyone tried to find any previous ToS on archive.org?

Check out the MoneySupermarket ad...

Last edited:
•••
Epik ties the payment of debts to the work of the Masterbook.
Until the Masterbook is up and running, they won't pay debts.
A few days ago, I wrote to Epik that he didn't need a Masterbook to pay his debts.
Epik agreed and wrote that he would soon pay off his debts.
But now they have changed their minds again and write.

"Masterbucks is under maintenance, no cashouts are being processed at this moment.
Our team is working to get Masterbucks back up and running as soon as possible."

or

"
All monies in your Masterbucks account can be used on Epik.com website.
As for cashouts, Masterbucks is under maintenance. We are working as quickly as possible to get MB back up and running."

Last edited:
•••
Epik ties the payment of debts to the work of the Masterbook.
Until the Masterbook is up and running, they won't be in debt.
A few days ago, I wrote to Epik that he didn't need a Masterbook to pay his debts.
Epik agreed and wrote that he would soon pay off his debts.
But now they have changed their minds again and write.

"Masterbucks is under maintenance, no cashouts are being processed at this moment.
Our team is working to get Masterbucks back up and running as soon as possible."
This is so distasteful and insensitive from Epik.

•••
•••
I think Masterbucks.info is an Exact-Match-Domain + Formal.
But i don't know how you could point it to the last page unless you keep updating it since the last page unknown
and the "goto=newpost" is not working anymore. Better forward to the first place and let them go all the way.

•••
I think Masterbucks.info is an Exact-Match-Domain + Formal.
But i don't know how you could point it to the last page unless you keep updating it since the last page unknown
and the "goto=newpost" is not working anymore. Better forward to the first place and let them go all the way.
On an iPhone, I see the link "last" (apparently, this is a mobile version), but not on a laptop.

•••
•••
Does anyone have riches comparable to mine ($55,441) or greater riches on Masterbucks?
Crazy, why you have so much money on masterbucks?
I have hundreds of $ because I want to withdraw when I have $1000 to save withdraw fee.

•••
Crazy, why you have so much money on masterbucks?
This is where you get to the heart of this discussion.

Maybe you haven't read everything?

•••
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.
We acknowledge your concern that you are having issues with your withdrawals at Masterbucks. Though I am not able to elaborate on this decision-making process that led to the cancellation of the withdrawal in the first place. I will push for a review.

Masterbucks cashout’s are not happening right now as it’s currently undergoing maintenance. It took longer than expected which can be frustrating to users.

We are working as quick as possible to get Masterbucks back up and running. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

•••
We acknowledge your concern that you are having issues with your withdrawals at Masterbucks. Though I am not able to elaborate on this decision-making process that led to the cancellation of the withdrawal in the first place. I will push for a review.

Masterbucks cashout’s are not happening right now as it’s currently undergoing maintenance. It took longer than expected which can be frustrating to users.

We are working as quick as possible to get Masterbucks back up and running. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Well, I guess that is something though not really informative or reassuring in any way.

Where is Rob Monster, the Chairman?
Where is Brian Royce, the CEO?

Why has everyone at Epik basically disappeared when it comes to public engagement?

Why have they not made any statement on this issue on Namepros, the other forum, Twitter, Epik.com, etc.?
They have time to send out marketing emails, but not respond to this.

It is not just the issue that is the concern, it is the issue + the lack of communication.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

We are working as quick as possible to get Masterbucks back up and running. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Is it not possible to elaborate a bit on what exactly is being maintained?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back