Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it not possible to elaborate a bit on what exactly is being maintained?

Valid point. There needs to be more transparency about what is actually going on.

Brad

•••
Is it not possible to elaborate a bit on what exactly is being maintained?
And a realistic time frame for when the Masterbucks problem will be fixed.

•••
We acknowledge your concern that you are having issues with your withdrawals at Masterbucks. Though I am not able to elaborate on this decision-making process that led to the cancellation of the withdrawal in the first place. I will push for a review.

Masterbucks cashout’s are not happening right now as it’s currently undergoing maintenance. It took longer than expected which can be frustrating to users.

We are working as quick as possible to get Masterbucks back up and running. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Same old story

•••
We acknowledge your concern that you are having issues with your withdrawals at Masterbucks. Though I am not able to elaborate on this decision-making process that led to the cancellation of the withdrawal in the first place. I will push for a review.
Thank you for finally responding to this thread as an Epik representative.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
How to make a link to the current last page of this thread so that it consistently points to
(last page)
This would be a bit complicated. You would need to run some code on a server to achieve this.
Just make a redirect to the first page of the thread. This way, people coming in have context, and they will already look further in the thread by themselves.

In case you don't already know this, to make a redirect, just select "Forwarding" => "Setup domain forwarding"

And enter the link into the "Forwards to:" box. Hit "Save changes". Just make sure you domain uses Epik namesrvers. That's it.

•••
All monies in your Masterbucks account can be used on Epik.com website.
As for cashouts, Masterbucks is under maintenance. We are working as quickly as possible to get MB back up and running."
I don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Masterbucks works fine to be used internally, count balances and so on. But the "maintenance" prevents any withdrawal, and only this.

That's some funny "maintenance". No offense.

•••
What Epik hopefully will be sensitive to is that, right now, the economic situation is challenging. If a customer has a Masterbucks account with even less than $100, that money may be needed for groceries or other essential items.

This is my current situation. The payout currently tied down is the proceeds of names I liquidated on their platform to raise funds for urgent family needs. It's now looking like I liquidated those names in vain. No hope in sight, the update posted by the Epik staff doesn't give any form of reassurance.

Last edited:
•••
liquidated those names in vain
Just because "maintenance" of their automated systems is ongoing, doesn't explain
why they can't issue payment manually, by request. Inexcusable

Push a button, payout complete

Last edited:
•••
What Epik hopefully will be sensitive to is that, right now, the economic situation is challenging. If a customer has a Masterbucks account with even less than $100, that money may be needed for groceries or other essential items.

That's why they are keeping it. Wait... whose groceries are you talking about?

•••
Just because "maintenance" of their automated systems is ongoing, doesn't explain
why they can't issue payment manually, by request. Inexcusable

Push a button, payout complete
Seems like they are using the "maintenance" as an excuse not to pay out.

•••
I will say though, really the only thing propping up the value of alternative currencies is trust.
When you have a system go down for days with no updates, it erodes that.

A lot of coins, including stable coins, have crashed because of that reason alone.

When the systems come back up there is normally a bank run because of the eroded trust.

Brad
That's why they are keeping it. Wait... whose groceries are you talking about?

Yep, that scene came to my mind when I made this comment earlier in the thread.

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••
This is my current situation. The payout currently tied down is the proceeds of names I liquidated on their platform to raise funds for urgent family needs. It's now looking like I liquidated those names in vain. No hope in sight, the update posted by the Epik staff doesn't give any form of reassurance.
Precisely the concern here.
You need to take care of yourself and your family. Had they provided some warning, so you could have prepared for this, that would have been far better.
I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma, and hope that Epik helps resolve your predicament promptly.

•••
•••
•••
Epik is like a draft dodger who, in order not to fight, shoots himself in the foot. And Epik, in order not to pay debts, disables Masterbucks. Although Masterbucks in this situation is more like a little finger on the fifth leg. It would be more realistic to complain about the shutdown of the smart home program in the toilet for heating the toilet and therefore not paying the debts.

Last edited:
•••
What is the interest rate for money held in a Masterbucks Time Deposit account?

•••
•••
The Epik Fail of Masterfucks

•••
The Epik Fail of Masterfucks
Look, your frustration is understandable, but maybe this posting is a bit too much with the profanity.

Do keep in mind, that Epik customers are complaining of not being able to withdraw their sales earnings. At least they have had sales.

There are comments on NamePros about the lack of sales on other marketplaces. The payment systems may be fine on those, but having actual sales matters too.

Other than these recent challenges, has Epik been performing as well or better otherwise compared to their competitors? If so, all the more reason to consider being less derogatory. At least they do seem to be able to generate income for many of their customers.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Epic stopped responding to criticism on Trustpilot.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/epik.com?stars=1
They are asking everyone to create tickets for review. What is the point to review via tickets if nobody can get paid out due to "maintenance". This is going on since July (maybe longer), way too long to hold clients' funds!

This complaint stands out from Sep 18, 2022:

####################################################

Worst Experience

Hello Everyone,

I highly recommend you guys never make any deal using EPIK. Those guys are Scammers!

Last time, I am selling my website Using Epik. My client pays the total amount and the transition charge (1100$+55$). It's have been three months have passed. Still, Epik didn't provide my money! From last week they don't even reply to my mail!

This is the worst experience I am facing in my whole life. I can't trust EPIK anymore!

Date of experience: July 10, 2022

Reply from Epik.com
Sep 19, 2022
Hello Shah - once a sale is fully completed/closed, the funds are immediately paid out to the Seller. If this is in regards to you cashing out the funds, we would welcome you to follow up on your open ticket or create a new ticket so our team can review further. Thank you.

####################################################

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back