IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Aside from Rob allegedly stepping back from management, I'm aware of two staff who were recently let go. Have they been bleeding other employees?

•••
Epik unleashes Tony as a whipping boy into the arena to issue an abstract, meaningless statement.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
So I registered epik.money for $7.99 from my Masterbucks wallet and directed it to the last page of this thread. And even it seems to the last post.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Epik unleashes Tony as a whipping boy into the arena to issue an abstract, meaningless statement.
Unfortunately, perhaps his statement is all that he is authorized to say. It's possible that their hands are tied, if there is some ongoing investigation holding up the funds.

Last edited:
•••
Epik: The Swiss Lebanon Bank of Domains

•••
Epik: The Swiss Lebanon Bank of Domains
The funds are so secure you can't even withdraw them yourself.

Brad

•••
Anyone who has deposited/withdrawn crypto from them and wants to do some sleuthing. You could try tracing the wallet addresses you funds came from / went to. See if you can identify what appear to be Epik's primary wallets & if there have been any abnormally large or suspect transactions as of late?

•••
At least Epik does not have to spend money on Marketing, such topics work as free advertisement, already 8K views in one week. :xf.laugh:

•••
At least Epik does not have to spend money on Marketing, such topics work as free advertisement, already 8K views in one week. :xf.laugh:
Free ads to lose more clients

•••

I guess I don't really see how a discussion about the inability to withdraw funds from an internal currency and lack of communication regarding it is effective marketing strategy.

Who is more likely to use Masterbucks now, after this issue?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Who is more likely to use Masterbucks now, after this issue?
Isn't this service more or less mandatory to use for some Epik services?

•••
Isn't this service more or less mandatory to use for some Epik services?
Maybe so. Then I guess the question is who is more likely to use Epik after this issue and lack of communication?

I don't think all press is good press. When the press is about saying outrageous things, providing bad service, and lack of communication...I don't think that is going to draw in the customers.

The service and communication really appears to have gone downhill since the new CEO was announced, 24 days ago.

Epik really needs to hire a PR person or someone competent in communications to clean this mess up.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Probably when people see Epik people or hear from them, they will now hide wallets.

Last edited:
•••
Not necessarily. I've never used Epik before, and am curious as to the number of individuals on this forum that do use them and clearly have been having sales. If they fix all the issues promptly, and make amends with their customers, I'd consider giving them a try. But they certainly need to first redeem themselves with their current customers.

Last edited:
•••
Not necessarily. I've never used Epik before, and am curious as to the number of individuals on this forum that do use them and clearly have been having sales. If they fix all the issues promptly, and make amends with their customers, I'd consider giving them a try. But they certainly need to first redeem themselves with their current customers.
They seem to have one issue after another, first the hack where they neglected to protect user information and even credit cards, people are still complaining about spam, never heard if they fixed the security problems, now this where you cannot pay out, then removing domains from customers such as Brad without notification etc. Then guilt tripping Brad by the former CEO Monster, now the new CEO is radio silent, I would never be their client even if they say they fixed everything, because I cannot trust their word for their past actions which are inconsistent with what they promised.

Last edited:
•••
Just because "maintenance" of their automated systems is ongoing, doesn't explain
why they can't issue payment manually, by request. Inexcusable

Push a button, payout complete

This is what I’ve been asking for. I was able to wire the funds to Epik, why can’t they wire my same money out to the Seller. The Masterbucks process is absolutely not necessary in this, especially that it’s down right now.

•••
Look, your frustration is understandable, but maybe this posting is a bit too much with the profanity.

Do keep in mind, that Epik customers are complaining of not being able to withdraw their sales earnings. At least they have had sales.

There are comments on NamePros about the lack of sales on other marketplaces. The payment systems may be fine on those, but having actual sales matters too.

Other than these recent challenges, has Epik been performing as well or better otherwise compared to their competitors? If so, all the more reason to consider being less derogatory. At least they do seem to be able to generate income for many of their customers.
What good are sales if your money is being held hostage? Instead of jokes people should be thinking about making formal complaints and other recourse.

•••
Agreed. Anyone who uses them to sell domains after all these red flags and stories is a fool. This is a financial problem imo not a system issue.

•••
/]What good are sales if your money is being held hostage? Instead of jokes people should be thinking about making formal complaints and other recourse.
It is unclear what is going on at this point. I would personally not consider going down that path until there is more clarity.

In the meantime there are options like filing a complaint with the BBB.

You can also file a complaint regarding a Washington based business here -
https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint

Whatever is actually going on, I think their lack of response is enough reason to file a complaint.

Brad
Epik stopped responding to criticism on Trustpilot.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/epik.com?stars=1
@karmaco File complaints at the Better Business Bureau https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint, and the Washington State Office of the Attorney General https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint, leave reviews at Trustpilot https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/epik.com, what else can be done?

Last edited:
•••
The Masterbucks process is absolutely not necessary in this, especially that it’s down right now.
Yes, it is an absolutely unnecessary step in the process.

Every other major player in the field has figured out how to payout sales without the need of an internal token.

Brad

•••
What else can be done?

Well, at this point you really need to hear from someone of authority at Epik.

There are plenty of more drastic steps that can be taken, but it is unclear what is really happening at the moment.

Epik is certainly doing themselves no favors by ignoring this problem.

Brad

•••
•••
what else can be done?
You could try touching base with the Federal Trade Commission. https://www.ftc.gov/ They do have a consumer complaint section for unfair trade practices. If they can't help, they may be able to direct you to what federal agency may be able to provide guidance.

The Washington State Attorney General office handles complaints about unfair business practices. Epik's headquarters is there, so it is likely their jurisdiction. In the United States, each state's attorney general office acts as the people's attorney. They do tend to be no-nonsense about unfair business practices, if that's what's going on here.

Sorry to hear you are having such a frustrating time with this. Hang in there, buddy.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back