NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, Rob is wrong.

1.) Where is the Masterbucks TOS? It doesn't seem to exist.

2.) Even if there was a clause in there regarding leaving a negative review, according to the FTC that clause it not legally enforceable.

Congress unanimously passed the Consumer Review Fairness Act to protect people’s ability to share in any forum their honest opinions about a business’ products, services, or conduct. Some companies had been using contract provisions – including their online terms and conditions – to threaten to sue consumers or penalize them financially for posting negative reviews or complaints. The new law makes that illegal.

It seems like a common problem that Rob does not actually understand how free speech works.

Truth is an absolute defense to claims of defamation. End of story.

Brad

I disagree that Rob doesn't understand that. It is more realistic to assume that, given his experience starting multiple companies and having legal counsel, that he CHOOSES to act like the doesn't know it. He knows well that most people would get scared and remove the review, especially, if they might lose money. So he has short term gain just by threatening. What he fails to understand is the value of reputation.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Rob Monster said “If someone is a thug or a bully to me, i punish them and i do not want to punish you” seems like a serious threat to me.
This sounds like something you would hear from a mob boss, not the CEO Chairman of a domain company.

The first law of holes, or the law of holes, is an adage which states: "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." It is used as a metaphor, warning that when in an untenable position, it is best to stop making the situation worse.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I’m going to cover this on my tech website. I get millions of views organically. I did not do it initially because I thought they would send me my money. But seems like they are not doing that. I would publish multiple articles.

I’ll post the links here.

•••
I know some journalists in tech media industry. I can share their emails. All of you should share your story with them so they would start covering this issue

Last edited:
•••
I’m going to cover this on my tech website. I get millions of views organically. I did not do it initially because I thought they would send me my money. But seems like they are not doing that. I would publish multiple articles.

I’ll post the links here.
The funds they have frozen are your funds.

There is no exception for a company to just keep your funds when they don't like a negative review.
If they try to go down that path, I am sure the agencies that deal in consumer protection would be very interested.

I think it is past the point of just returning the funds.

They are the ones who owe you money, but you are the bully for reporting it? It's bizarro world.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The funds they have frozen are your funds.

There is no exception for a company to just keep your funds when they don't like a negative review.
If they try to go down that path, I am sure the agencies that deal in consumer protection would be very interested.

I think it is past the point of just returning the funds.

Brad

Yes. As a i said earlier. The consumer protection act provides that delayed payment is a claim.

I gave Epik 4 more hours to return my money. 1 hour 10 minutes are left. I think after this I would not only want my funds. I would want compensation for delay.

•••
It's called projection, who is bullying who here.
Or...

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

Epik has frozen people's Masterbucks funds without notice, for weeks now.
How is Epik the victim here, when people simply report that fact?

Epik can only blame themselves and their own actions for what is going on now.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have several people emailing me. The problem with all of you is. You guys are too calm. You have to raise your voice.

Rob contacted me because he knows what I’m capable of.

He told me “You have created this perception that a lot of people are talking negatively about Epik but in reality they are only a few people”

I just said what was true. I did not create any perception. He also accused me of publishing reviews from multiple accounts, which is totally false.

If you have money reach out to a lawyer asap. If you do not know a lawyer. Contact me.

If Epik owes you more than 15k USD contact me if you want to file a complaint together.

If you are a blogger, start publishing this on your websites.

These people do not deserve anything.

•••
Rob said people are defaming Epik on Namepros. He also said that Namepros is probably controlled by Godaddy.

This guy is living in denial. No one wants to defame Epik. There’s absolutely nothing to defame.

Last edited:
•••
My life was going smoothly until this company decided to change that. I would never forget the stress this whole thing gave me. Do not just sit on your butt. Reach out to authorities and get your money.

•••
He told me “You have created this perception that a lot of people are talking negatively about Epik but in reality they are only a few people”

I just said what was true. I did not create any perception. He also accused me of publishing reviews from multiple accounts, which is totally false.
People are talking negatively about Epik because they froze people's money without notice, for weeks, then went radio silent.

It is always someone else's fault...

Brad

Last edited:
•••
According to Rob my manual payment was under review. Then i did not hear from him for a few days. Then he contacted me for meeting and promised me to send my money.

Everyday he keeps making stories.

•••
I don’t think the new CEO is the right fit. That guy is trying to fix Masterbucks but he destroyed Epik’s reputation while doing so.

They want Masterbucks to complete with Paypal but what’s the point if they loose all the customers? I would never trust Masterbucks no matter how secure they make it.

•••
For the sake of accuracy, let me remind you that all payments from Epik were and will be manual. Masterbucks can work or lie in a hospital with a broken back, this does not affect the nature of payments.

•••
Rob Monster said “If someone is a thug or a bully to me, i punish them and i do not want to punish you” seems like a serious threat to me.

It's called projection, who is bullying who here.

Or...

Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize or consider themselves a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances.

Epik has frozen people's Masterbucks funds without notice, for weeks now.
How is Epik the victim here, when people simply report that fact?

Epik can only blame themselves and their own actions for what is going on now.

Brad

It's a combination of all above and more.

Last edited:
•••
Yes. That’s 100
For the sake of accuracy, let me remind you that all payments from Epik were and will be manual. Masterbucks can work or lie in a hospital with a broken back, this does not affect the nature of payments.
100% true. All payments were manual. The whole special manual payment is a lie.

•••
Epik flagged all my reviews on trustpilot, Please let's start a #NoMoreEpik challenge on twitter? And don't forget to mention #BeEpik since it's their main keyword on social media, but add "Don't" as a prefix like "Don't #BeEpik". It kills their effort to promte epik as a good company.

They are bad to their existing customers so everyone has to know them as a bad company.

Trustpilot is acting like partner in crime in this case.

Crime & Punishment.

Last edited:
•••
It feels like the recent 5 star review on Trustpilot is published by their own staff.

Last edited:
•••
A hospital can fix Brians back in two days but Epik cannot fix Masterbucks in two weeks.

•••
I'm actually curious in what formal capacity the former CEO appears to be communicating with everyone at the moment. What is known about this among the intimidated?

•••
The new CEO seems like a placeholder.
I'm actually curious in what formal capacity the former CEO appears to be communicating with everyone at the moment. What is known about this among the intimidated?

Last edited:
•••
It might be a good idea to ask him about his formal capacity during a subsequent conversation.

•••
It's a combination of all above and more.

New film in preparation: Brokeback Epik... heroic Epik cowboy staff tame the beast of Monsterbucks and champion free speech in the silence of the prairie..

epik_staff.jpeg

monsterbucks.jpeg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back