Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there any other large marketplace out there that is comparable in the crypto arena?
As registrars, at least Namecheap, Namesilo and Regery accept cryptos for payments. Porkbun does too, but there is a 10% markup except for USDC, which makes it unappealing if you want to use Bitcoin for example.

I believe Namesilo allows payouts in cryptos for sales on their marketplace (i never did it, so I can't confirm. I think I've read it on their website). At this time, the other registrars mentioned above don't, however.

As sales platforms, Daaz and Dan deal with Bitcoin without problem, if I'm not mistaken.

In term of registrar for a crypto enthusiast, Namesilo may be the closest to switch to from Epik. Unfortunately, their dashboard / user interface, seems clunky and not at the overall level of Epik, IMHO. Hey, it works in the end, and I'm sure you must get used to it.

+Dan and Daaz on the side, and you're all set.

•••
A deal of mine depends of the succesful withdrawal of epik funds from masterbucks as i intend paying for the deal using those funds.

Fingers crossed

•••
After I informed Epik about this officially lodged complaint, Rob Monster himself called me on my mobile number yesterday. (He DM’d me for my number) It was him because the number is verified and shows up as Epik LLC in Caller ID.

He says Brian broke his back and was hospitalised over the weekend, which was the reason why Brian couldn’t sign off on the manual wire transfer that I had requested for the Seller last week, in the absence of Masterbucks.

As of today, I’ve heard back from the Accounting Team but they are supposedly still waiting for Brian to approve the transfer of funds.

At this point, I’m out of benefit of the doubt. Until I see this transfer happen, that’s only when I’ll believe all the ‘excuses.’
I got the exact same response for my manual transfer too.

•••
I got the exact same response for my manual transfer too.

It’s entirely possible that they are buying time.

Brian is supposedly the current hold-up but because he has not bothered to respond to any of the emails, I’m not sure if this manual transfer will happen before Oct 10.

Does Brian actually exist? Does anyone here know him?

•••
Exactly. He is not responding to my mails as well.

•••
My new review on Trustpilot is live.
Extremely correct and accurate.
Will Epik flag it?

Why don't you also try a review on TrustRatings.com?

It would show if they have censorship there for negative reviews against Epik. And it would explain their high mark on it.

The key to "legendary" customer support is being unresponsive.

Be (far from) Epik!

Brad

I have figured it out. It is not actually #Be Epik, it is #BEEPik that they meant.

•••
•••
Can someone visit Brian in the hospital?

•••
Last edited:
•••
They made me delete all the Trustpilot reviews. And i did remove them to get a manual payment.

•••
I was recently emailed by a NameLiquidate manager offering to sell the name to their client. But my email was not delivered to him, because the mail [email protected] is not working.

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]

Delivery incomplete​

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email protected]. Gmail will retry for 22 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

•••
•••
But i did not get that manual payment.
So they basically manipulated you with false promises by removing the truth for others to see at trustpilot, WAW!

•••
•••
They made me delete all the Trustpilot reviews. And i did remove them to get a manual payment.

Hmm. I wonder what TrustPilot would have to say about that.
Unlike Masterbucks, they probably actually have a TOS.

I am also not really sure about the legality of a company requiring you to remove a negative review to access your own funds.

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/blog/2017/02/its-illegal-ban-honest-reviews

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidan...review-fairness-act-what-businesses-need-know

I would consider filing a complaint with the FTC. I don't think this is an acceptable practice.

If YOU want to remove or edit the review, that is your decision.
A company should not be able to coerce you to do it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
There are some things i’m not mentioning here. Because I’m giving them 4-5 hours to process my manual payment.

Last edited:
•••
But i did not get that manual payment.
So you were basically compelled to remove the reviews, with a promise of payment, then they didn't even make the payment?

Brad

•••
•••
I have evidence that they made me delete those reviews.

•••
This is a good promotional moment for the name epik.money
Latest news about Epik's clients fighting for their money.

•••
If they don't pay you, please post that evidence for the public to see. This is crazy! Even worse than I thought!

•••
I would certainly save that. If they really made you remove negative reviews that is beyond the pale.

I would expect more from a free speech champion.

Brad

•••
I would certainly save that. If they really made you remove negative reviews that is beyond the pale.

I would expect more from a free speech champion.

Brad
Free for Epik, but we have to pay.

•••
If they don't pay you, please post that evidence for the public to see. This is crazy! Even worse than I thought!
Rob threatened me saying Epik could keep his money because I violated the terms by writing those reviews. I have evidence of that too.

According to him. I was defaming Epik while i was only writing the truth.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back