Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Amazing. Do they actually believe this?
IMG_4951.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Now it's official, this means that @Rob Monster can safely be removed from the Epik.com representatives on NamePros.

Bye bye.

•••
Amazing. Do they actually believe this?
Show attachment 239848
These people live in their own reality.

What "tactical efforts"? Scamming people for almost a year.

"Reduce costs" aka not paying their debts, or processing registrations and renewals they were paid for.

Are we supposed to believe that Rob Monster and Brian Royce heroically "saved" Epik from the mismanagement of Rob Monster and Brian Royce? :facepalm:

They heroically kept Adkisson's $327,000 escrow payment since May 2022 and Kathleen's $91K since September 2022.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
So how does Rob Monster manage to pay off nearly $5,000,000 worth of debt and still end up being the majority shareholder and CEO?

I see 3 possible options:

1) He was lying about being broke to hide money from creditors and victims, set up secret company, Epik 3.0 to buy Epik 2.0 assets and leave Epik 2.0 with all the old debts. In which case he will or at least should be getting sued by old creditors and all masterbucks victims into oblivion.

2) Some other company actually did buy Epik 2.0 but after a few days realized they got massively scammed and demanded refund so gave Monster back company and set up a payment plan. In which case he will or at least should be getting sued by old creditors and all masterbucks victims into oblivion in the near future when he doesn't make any payments. And will be close to broke so soon will be running all his old scams again so warn your friends.

3) Some controlled op enemy just gave Monster money to keep hurting Christians and conservatives.

Based on their 180 degree change in direction from the first days of the sale I think #2 is the answer to the current state of things. Directly after the sale I saw comments from Monster stating that he was working with new guys but his role was not yet established and they stated publicly:

1686278661428.png

And now they are saying:
1686278753244.png

1686278441494.png

Also, as further proof I had this exchange with Epik 3.0 Twitter account, which doesn't sound anything like Monster's humor -- he has no humor. The subtle change/addition to real quote, "try to" is telling.

1686279476297.png

So I guess that would make this current version of Epik 4.0. Epik 3.0 lasted about 3 working days after deal day. Epik 5.0 will be

1686279029941.png

•••
Epik 1.0: Jan 1, 2009 - Sept 2, 2022
Epik 2.0: Sept 2, 2022 - June 2, 2023
Epik 3.0: June 2, 2023 - June 8, 2023
Epik 4.0: June 8, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023
Epik 5.0: About 20 years of hard time.

•••
Also, as further proof I had this exchange with Epik 3.0 Twitter account, which doesn't sound anything like Monster's humor -- he has no humor. The subtle change/addition to real quote, "try to" is telling.
I am confused why there are (2) different Twitter accounts to start with. What is the need for that?

The tweets attacking Rob Monster have been purged from the @epikdotcom account, but still exist on the @beepik account (for now).

I was already blocked by "free speech" champions @epikdotcom and @brianmroyce.

When you look at this transaction terms that don't come to mind are things like arm's length, above board, etc. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am confused why there are (2) different Twitter accounts to start with. What is the need for that?

The tweets attacking Rob Monster have been purged from the @epikdotcom account, but still exist on the @beepik account.

Brad
Yeah, main account was locked at some point when royce was there. Monster probably had logins and changed password and locked Royce out. So Royce had control of be epik account. That was the one he turned over to new guys first I think and then Monster came back as main account. They are children. Evil demon children but still children.

•••
When the dust settles, someone please do a simplified version of these ownership and liabilities change transactions of EPIK , that a layman can understand.

•••
When the dust settles, someone please do a simplified version of these ownership and liabilities change transactions of EPIK , that a layman can understand.
No one knows what the real debt of Epik is except Monster and maybe Royce and they ain't telling and even if they did they are both filthy lying garbage humans.

•••
•••
No one knows what the real debt of Epik is except Monster and maybe Royce and they ain't telling and even if they did they are both filthy lying garbage humans.
Straight from the heart...

•••
Straight from the heart...
Where is Rob Monster with all his godly talk, co-abundance, rising tides, helping others, don't hurt people, and all the other bullshit.

Has he shown any care for the victims?

Now he is busy trying to portray himself as some hero in his own twisted version of reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Where is Rob Monster with all his godly talk, co-abundance, rising tides, helping others, don't hurt people, and all the other bullshit.

Has he shown any care for the victims?

Now he is busy trying to portray himself as some hero in his own twisted version of reality.

Brad
I think his days are short. Let's all pray he doesn't suffer long.

•••
Epik's bread and butter market for registrations really was domain investors. They have pissed that away.

I think the amount of people that are worried about being "deplatformed" or whatever are dwarfed by the number of domain investor registrations. You are talking about end users with one or a few domains vs ones with potentially thousands of domains.

"Epik Domains" already did themselves no favors on this domain forum, with their recent comments.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So how does Rob Monster manage to pay off nearly $5,000,000 worth of debt and still end up being the majority shareholder and CEO?

I see 3 possible options:

1) He was lying about being broke to hide money from creditors and victims, set up secret company, Epik 3.0 to buy Epik 2.0 assets and leave Epik 2.0 with all the old debts. In which case he will or at least should be getting sued by old creditors and all masterbucks victims into oblivion.

2) Some other company actually did buy Epik 2.0 but after a few days realized they got massively scammed and demanded refund so gave Monster back company and set up a payment plan. In which case he will or at least should be getting sued by old creditors and all masterbucks victims into oblivion in the near future when he doesn't make any payments. And will be close to broke so soon will be running all his old scams again so warn your friends.

3) Some controlled op enemy just gave Monster money to keep hurting Christians and conservatives.

Based on their 180 degree change in direction from the first days of the sale I think #2 is the answer to the current state of things. Directly after the sale I saw comments from Monster stating that he was working with new guys but his role was not yet established and they stated publicly:

Show attachment 239851

And now they are saying:
Show attachment 239852
Show attachment 239849

Show attachment 239855

So I guess that would make this current version of Epik 4.0. Epik 3.0 lasted about 3 working days after deal day. Epik 5.0 will be

Show attachment 239853
Rob didn't pay the $5 million.

The APA was for $4.9 million however, that debt was paid by Epik LLC. Epik Holdings also gave Epik LLC a $600,000 discount on the purchase price.

Epik Holdings got $380,662 of the $4.9 million.

So the purchase price was $4.9 million, but Epik Holdings didn't get the $4.9 million.

•••

The APA was for $4.9 million however, that debt was paid by Epik LLC. Epik Holdings also gave Epik LLC a $600,000 discount on the purchase price.

So the purchase price was $4.9 million, but Epik Holdings didn't get the $4.9 million.
Well, according to "Epik Domains" that was not the final APA, though there is no proof of that.
That was an exhibit in the RICO lawsuit, which the TRO seeked to block.

Is it possible they are lying, and the exhibit version was the final version? Sure.

It is possible after the case was settled, that an entirely different version was signed? Sure.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

If Epik Holdings gave Epik LLC a $600k discount, wouldn't that make the price $4.3 million???

•••
Where is Rob Monster with all his godly talk
In August 2018, Rob had the first "calling". It was simply this: the Lord needs a registrar.

I guess, in 2023, he awaits the new instructions.

Screenshot_20230609_054349_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Epik's bread and butter market for registrations really was domain investors. They have pissed that away.

I think the amount of people that are worried about being "deplatformed" or whatever are dwarfed by the number of domain investor registrations.

"Epik Domains" already did themselves no favors on this forum, with their comments.

Brad
Yeah, there are less than a handful of sites that would have a hard time finding a registrar and most of them are full of schizo incel manlets that spend their free time trying to convince awkward teen girls to kill themselves, literally. The others are full of lolicon and other such filth, eg "men that wear diapers" #ABDL, literally largest sites in Fediverse. All the gun sites can easily find homes. After Gab stopped, or least claimed to stop, hosting lolicon and real cgi cp they can find registrar anywhere, currently at cloudflare. A lot of the persecution of conservatives was real but vast majority was affinity grifting and victim grifting.

Epik will not be able to make payments on new $5M and will die, again.

•••

They didn't get any of it. It all went or going to pay for debt. There was no cash in the deal at all.

•••
So, new Epik officially confirmed that "Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc."
However, the entity which received ICANN compliance notice, and still listed as ICANN-accredited registrar, is Epik Inc. As such, it may well be that Epik(s) have no intention to change this. If so, ICANN will not be provided with any sort of accreditation transfer solicitation, and they will have nothing to potentially reject. All Epik Inc. has to do is to "cure" the breach, which includes ICANN payment [already paid] and clarification of different issues. They may however update ICANN records replacing Royce with Monster or the person acting as "Inc." CEO at this time. Can an entity without assets be an ICANN-accredited registrar? Why not, registrars like "dropcatch 12345 llc" do not have any infrastructure, but are still accredited.

•••
Yeah, there are less than a handful of sites that would have a hard time finding a registrar and most of them are full of schizo incel manlets that spend their free time trying to convince awkward teen girls to kill themselves, literally. The others are full of lolicon and other such filth, eg "men that wear diapers" #ABDL, literally largest sites in Fediverse. All the gun sites can easily find homes. After Gab stopped, or least claimed to stop, hosting lolicon and real cgi cp they can find registrar anywhere, currently at cloudflare. A lot of the persecution of conservatives was real but vast majority was affinity grifting and victim grifting.

Epik will not be able to make payments on new $5M and will die, again.
I don't really follow that stuff all that closely.

I just know the average person is not doing anything to get "deplatformed" over.

I normally just see people whining about it, as part of their perpetual victim complex more than people actually getting "deplatformed".

Brad

•••
So, new Epik officially confirmed that "Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc."
However, the entity which received ICANN compliance notice, and still listed as ICANN-accredited registrar, is Epik Inc. As such, it may well be that Epik(s) have no intention to change this. If so, ICANN will not be provided with any sort of accreditation transfer solicitation, and they will have nothing to potentially reject. All Epik Inc. has to do is to "cure" the breach, which includes ICANN payment [already paid] and clarification of different issues. They may however update ICANN records replacing Royce with Monster or the person acting as "Inc." CEO at this time. Can an entity without assets be an ICANN-accredited registrar? Why not, registrars like "dropcatch 12345 llc" do not have any infrastructure, but are still accredited.
So you are suggesting that Epik Holdings Inc. would come into compliance, even though they no longer (allegedly) own Epik.com.

But then the new entity would somehow continue operations, without ICANN approving the actual asset transfer.

In that situation you would essentially have one company acting as subsidiary or partner of the other. When you are trying to ditch debts as "totally separate" entities, that is probably not a great idea.

I also don't think ICANN is going to go for that nonsense.

This is kind of uncharted territory for ICANN.

ICANN has to decide between -

1.) Approving the transfer to a week old "new" Epik company, in a deal that benefits certain creditors while leaving many customers holding the bag.

How is the assignment compatible with the following language?

5.5 Termination of Agreement by ICANN. This Agreement may be terminated before its expiration by ICANN in any of the following circumstances:

5.5.8 (i) Registrar makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar act;

or

2.) Terminate their accreditation.

There are not many good options for ICANN.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back