Dynadot

news Epik LLC Completes Transfer of Epik.com from Epik Holdings Inc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc.

Epik Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2009 by current Chairman Robert Monster, whose tireless efforts built Epik.com into one of the world's most recognizable domain registrars, best known for its commitment to free speech and privacy. Monster invested aggressively to build one the industry’s leading domain management platforms with a worldwide customer footprint and a reputation for legendary support.

Read Press Release

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sharing this information here for the value of the community.

I don't support or recommend Epik.

Last edited:
•••
Did they just transfer some of the assets and leave the liabilities behind? That sounds like something that is going to be illegal. IANAL

•••
Last edited:
•••
Did they just transfer some of the assets and leave the liabilities behind? That sounds like something that is going to be illegal. IANAL
Yes they did. Epik Holdings or Kingdom Ventures has to pay @DomainEmpire.com $1.5 million.

•••
One question. Who is the new owner?!! @Epik Domains now would be a great time to introduce yourself.

Last edited:
•••
"Tactical efforts" = Scamming people for almost a year.

They kept Adkisson's $327,000 escrow payment since May 2022 and Kathleen's $91K since September 2022.
Rob Monster was CEO when the first occurred. Brian Royce was CEO when the second occurred.

We also have all the Masterbucks debts to customer that they left behind, after being blocked from withdrawal since late 2022.

Remember this?

Epik CEO says Masterbucks will return soon with upgrades

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/09/29/epik-ceo-says-masterbucks-will-return-soon-with-upgrades/

"Reduce costs" = Not paying their debts, or processing registrations and renewals they were paid for.

Are we supposed to believe that Rob Monster and Brian Royce heroically "saved" Epik from the mismanagement of Rob Monster and Brian Royce? :facepalm:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Can you close that other thread?
We can pick off right where we left off:
IMG_4951.jpeg

•••
I would not be proud to be the new owner of Epik lol

Last edited:
•••
Can you close that other thread?
We can pick off right where we left off:
Show attachment 239854
What other thread, the 300+ page one that documents Epik's Masterbucks (and other) victims...that are still victims. That thread is more relevant than ever.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
One question. Who is the new owner?!! @Epik Domains now would be a great time to introduce yourself.
They already did introduce themselves, by showing contempt for the customers/victims with comments like this -

"As all of you have documented and somehow had the time to write up 299 pages about this rehashing the same thing 80 different ways"

"If you truly understood the mess behind the scenes what these two men pulled off is miraculous. And any of your speculation is worthless at this point also."

"The story isn't nearly as bad as many posts here make it seem."

Last edited:
•••
I also offered to purchase Epik Holdings for $1 assets and debts. They decided to sell Epik.com and Terra Host for $380,000 because there were no buyers for Masterbucks and their vital services needed for digital empowerment.

•••
I also offered to purchase Epik Holdings for $1 assets and debts. They decided to sell Epik.com and Terra Host for $380,000 because there were no buyers for Masterbucks and their vital services needed for digital empowerment.
You have no idea how much debt is in Masterbucks. That could be a real bum deal.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You have no idea how much debt is in Masterbucks. That could be a real bum deal.

Brad
That's correct but a lot of people would have done better than Brian Royce and Rob Monster.

Last edited:
•••
Mr. Monster will return as CEO and majority shareholder of Epik Holdings Inc. The company plans to continue development of resilient infrastructure for digital empowerment with an initial emphasis on empowering the emerging parallel economy. Epik Holdings Inc will change it's name to Kingdom Ventures to avoid confusion, and develop key properties like Masterbucks, Amplify, Bitmitigate, and other vital services needed for digital empowerment.

Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc.

Epik Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2009 by current Chairman Robert Monster, whose tireless efforts built Epik.com into one of the world's most recognizable domain registrars, best known for its commitment to free speech and privacy. Monster invested aggressively to build one the industry’s leading domain management platforms with a worldwide customer footprint and a reputation for legendary support.

Read Press Release

•••

Read Press Release

I just hope it's for the best..

•••
Two of my friends has left Epik company since last year, one is vice president of Epik and the other who worked as a manager of Epik in Asia,Epik of Rob Monster is the past thing,howere, we hope the new owner of the Epik brought his company to a new era.

Last edited:
•••
I remember the days when everyone on this forum (and some of you in this thread) promoted that shitty registar. This lasted for many years,I never understood what was the big deal abot it.

•••
Where did the $380,000 figure come from?

•••
I remember the days when everyone on this forum (and some of you in this thread) promoted that shitty registar. This lasted for many years,I never understood what was the big deal abot it.
When a CEO of a Registrar posts here;
you really appreciate it.
In this day and age of impersonal communication; this was Rob’s greatest gift.
I also admired how he tackled everything head on; β€”and not run away and cower.
Whoβ€˜re you? Can you be forward-thinking, look forward?

@jberryhill said it best on DomainSherpa: The CEO’s β€œPersonal touch” i still wish more did : )

Last edited:
•••
It will be miraculous if Brian Royce can ever get another job.

"If you truly understood the mess behind the scenes what these two men pulled off is miraculous. And any of your speculation is worthless at this point also."

The story is worse.

We only know about domain investors having issues.

What about regular customers who were using Epik?

"The story isn't nearly as bad as many posts here make it seem."

Last edited:
•••
•••
Was told new Epik is working through all of the ICANN compliance issues.

•••
Smells fishy--what are they hiding?
a skunk is still a skunk !!
a weasel does not change the color of the stripes.

•••
Two of my friends has left Epik company since last year, one is vice president of Epik and the other who worked as a manager of Epik in Asia,Epik of Rob Monster is the past thing,howere, we hope the new owner of the Epik brought his company to a new era.
Rob is back as CEO ,nothing changed .
Watch this space .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back