IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@Kathleen Kalaf Did you get the $91,000 payout?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mu...t-editable-thread.1163950/page-4#post-8939025

Someone in that thread seemed to imply they gave you masterbucks. And you might have cashed out, " got paid in full minutes ago for my $91000 escrow transaction for C/a/n/d/i/d/a."
Note: I am not endorsing epik and think that they are not engaging in acceptable business practices I just wanted to know if she got the payout as I have concern for her and the other people that lost $'s at epik.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Follow the money - Rob Monster is running free, happy as a pig in ****..

•••
•••
•••
I better use my in-store credit...lol.

•••
•••
Please make sure that people waking up to problems with their Epik-registered domains report those to ICANN Compliance, along with relevant details and communications.

Does someone have to sue the LLC, or what?... @jberryhill care to provide your opinion on any of this??

Yeah, I did.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...terbucks-wallet.1284050/page-310#post-8935731

The only person owed money who took any action on their claim thus far was Mr. Adkisson. There are no other creditors pursuing claims against any of the Epik entities or who have filed for involuntary bankruptcy, so the Fraudulent Transfers Act is not relevant. It's not a freestanding law of some kind, but requires a creditor in the active pursuit of a claim.

•••
I wonder what the Monster is doing online all these days but is mute.

mosnter-online.png

•••
•••
Please make sure that people waking up to problems with their Epik-registered domains report those to ICANN Compliance, along with relevant details and communications.
I am amazed by how many people are still not aware of these issues. They keep popping up daily.

I guess if you only own one domain that is renewed well ahead of time, and don't frequent domain domain blogs, forums, social media it is possible.

It seems that most people only become aware when it personally effects them.

Last edited:
•••
The only reason Monster would sign-in, rather than go stealth, is so he can DM people.

He is probably trying, once again, to convert people to "His Christianity" - I mean Epik...

•••
I am amazed by how many people are still not aware of these issues.
No doubt. But there is certainly also a group that has continuously underestimated the seriousness and never took action until things went wrong. I'm just as surprised about that, actually.

•••
No doubt. But there is certainly also a group that has continuously underestimated the seriousness and never took action until things went wrong. I'm just as surprised about that, actually.
Yeah, that is another group.

While I don't want to see any victims, it is hard to have as much empathy for someone who knew about these problems and chose not to do anything.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Is the $62,284 a newly known liability???
Remember these amounts are NOT debt, they are liabilities, since customers were NOT trying to finance Epik's disaster.

Last edited:
•••
These clowns don't know what to do anymore lol
Remember if Epik wants ANY chance to get ICANN to allow them to keep their accreditation -- IMO ICANN should just terminate the registrar for non-compliance -- Epik can't change registrar ownership WITHOUT ICANN's approval, especially when the sale is "officially" completed seemingly BEFORE ICANN approved anything.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Use it now while you still have the chance.
Renewals are as fast as they’ve ever been.
You can only use "in-store credit".

Those were intentionally separated for obvious reasons, to try and leave the Masterbucks liabilities behind.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back