Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well hoping Steve Nash can add some value to his new team...

0-2

Nash hurt and Kobe being the old pro and keeping the fans calm:

"I just I don't understand," Bryant said. "The city here, for me, not trying to bite my tongue and not calling them dumb, which I kind of just did, but they've seen us win multiple championships here playing in an offense that was tough to learn. ... They know how that stuff works. So for them to be so stupid now and say, 'Let Steve dribble the ball around and create opportunities for everybody. Let Dwight post up. Or let me iso.'

"I won't say idiotic, but it's close."

•••
I wonder who is briguy's favorite non Canadian basketball player? lol

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

NJSurffer's neighborhood looks like a bomb blew up and he has no electricity and warmth so we are thinking about you bro!

•••

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

NJSurffer's neighborhood looks like a bomb blew up and he has no electricity and warmth so we are thinking about you bro!

Really? Where is it?

I feel for some of these people who list literally everything. Puts my problems in perspective - unfortunate that it takes that.

This is how Briguy's favorite sport:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uJKVcxKn4"]Extreme Ice Basketball - YouTube[/ame]

•••
Well Kobe is..when he is not in the news and do like that Yao Ming..

This is how Briguy's favorite sport:
Lol not extreme enough for me (maybe for those south west Canadians) have to throw in a few polar bears and timber wolves for my taste..

•••
Well Kobe is..when he is not in the news and do like that Yao Ming..

Lol not extreme enough for me (maybe for those south west Canadians) have to throw in a few polar bears and timber wolves for my taste..

A new sport MSUF...

Mixed species ultimate fighting.. watch the
Ricardo_Funch_500x325.png

VS

sad_bear_500.jpg

Golden Boy vs Golden BEar

•••
They played a segment on ESPN today "who will be the next nba player to date a kardashian sister" was funny lol

•••
They played a segment on ESPN today "who will be the next nba player to date a kardashian sister" was funny lol

I'm guessing they won't be white which rules out Steve Nash.

I'm going with Kobe.

•••
I'm guessing they won't be white

I wish i remembered who it was.

But they had all these qualifyers like needs to be in a big "hip" city, make alot of cash, the final one was lets just say has to be 1/2 soul lol

•••
This thread has 29845 unique views ...

That's awesome...

(less so if you consider that this means that about 10 people have looked at this thread 2000 times each)

2.26 am.. time for sleep

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

I wish i remembered who it was.

But they had all these qualifyers like needs to be in a big "hip" city, make alot of cash, the final one was lets just say has to be 1/2 soul lol

You left off.. dumber than a box of rocks.

•••
I'm guessing they won't be white which rules out Steve Nash.

I'm going with Kobe.
Thinking that they are see only one color...Green!
I remember the publicity about Justin Bieber and Kim..
Speaking of him..anyone planning the watch the Grey cup November 25th (Toronto)

•••
First person to type in what a pit lizard is gets 5 nps

•••

1. pit lizard - a raunchy girl normally found in a NASCAR garage looking to pick up a good looking driver with lots of money.

Thanks for broadening my vocabulary, Johname lol.

•••

what a pit lizard is

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Proof that with a little work you can rank any url....

Page 1 on Google a double hyphen unnaturally shortened word in the .net

http://pit-lizards-ultd.net/

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Lakers FINALLY Win!!!!!

...sometime in the future

•••
Lakers FINALLY Win!!!!! [/COLOR]

I thought they had some good players

I watched Cal lose at home

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

was 'like' 60 lol

•••
Lots of thanking going on...... It's RSI inducing...

"jb nfl betting god"

lmfao

Last edited:
•••
First, I'd like to thank Rogue for going out to eat this week, so we could have this Halloween. Will be passing out candy myself.

"Saved The Planet From End Of Days Destruction."

Can I put that on my resume?

•••
•••
Today that tag is pretty accurate, 8-1, 1st place out of 66 people. Only one I missed was picking the Redskins -3.5 at home.

Feel good about the games left.
Giants at home -3.5
Falcons at home -4.5
Saints at home -3.5

Those 3 teams should win at home

Then
Vikings +5.5 at Seattle, Viking ahead by 7 already
Bucs +1.5 at Oakland

I would say at worst, I finish 11-3.

johname having an off day so far, 1-8. Maybe pick up 1 or 2 games later.

"Saved The Planet From End Of Days Destruction."

Yes, you may. You're one of those unsung heroes most people will never know about, except the people reading this thread. The other 2 people fulfilled their tasks as well, so all is good.

Last edited:
•••
They show this commercial contantly but I dont get it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP92iWvDF-c"]Dumbass Comercial - YouTube[/ame]

•••
Maybe I am explaining wrong or not giving enough details..it kinda like picking your own "lottery ticket", you fill in your picks and give to cashier at a store that has a "lottery" terminal.

Nothing like that is available in Alaska. We don't have any lottery type gambling, so I was hoping you were getting people to kick in some bucks on several pick lists and share any winnings.

•••
Nothing like that is available in Alaska. We don't have any lottery type gambling, so I was hoping you were getting people to kick in some bucks on several pick lists and share any winnings.
That what I kinda figured you were talking about..There are "official" forms for setting up the other "Lotteries" but none (that I know of) for setting up a "Sports Pool"..

•••
I found this interesting video that you guys will love. It's not as important as football, but it's not that bad. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w45HEafbQs4&feature=share&list=PLFM92HvPUjWo9L3VHuyHDdW0nZsXbISDx"]Mind and the Mental Spheres 6.3 - YouTube[/ame]

•••
They show this commercial contantly but I dont get it?

She used to be a slut until she trapped him into a loveless marriage where all she does is complain about the DVR.

With DirecTV she shuts up because her shows recorded successfully.

Good ending to the Bucs/Raiders game today - except for Raider fans. One team runs 250 yards the other team loses 2 backs.. seems unfair.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

You looking for work or just a manner of speaking.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Lakers beat winless Detroit proving that they aren't the worst team in the NBA even if they are the worst team in California.

•••
Good ending to the Bucs/Raiders game today - except for Raider fans.
I did find the game interesting..
Got a kick out of your name "avatar"

Looks like one P.Oed. Penquin..

•••
I did find the game interesting..
Got a kick out of your name "avatar"

Looks like one P.Oed. Penquin..

Pop is doing well. He's working in the lab on a new concoction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back