Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tumblr_ngjuzsNRMk1rexx6oo1_500.jpg

Last postmaster I worked for called me in for the last time as I was going to a new position in another office.
He told me that I burned too many bridges while he was postmaster.
I just told him, hell I will burn another bridge by telling you that you are a dumbass.
And that every bridge I burned?
Was damn well worth it because it left dummies like him on the other side.
And walked out....
More in the future with this man...but that is for another time...

•••
One hell of a 4 wheeler here....
tumblr_p26u5w2itd1urmckio1_1280.jpg

•••
Brother in law because a type one diabetic, up from type 2, about a week or so ago....
tumblr_p26v0614cd1urmckio1_400.jpg
Border line type2?
Never heard of a type2 becoming type1?

Anyway sorry to hear about the diabetes.

Last edited:
•••
I just told him, hell I will burn another bridge by telling you that you are a dumbass.
And that every bridge I burned?
Was damn well worth it because it left dummies like him on the other side.
And walked out....
More in the future with this man...but that is for another time...

Perfect! :xf.grin:

•••
Lots of type 2 diabetics become type one....
Lifestyle is the biggest reason.
I was at the beginning a border line type 1....
Remember, type 1 is an auto immune problem.
And type 2 and non diabetics can turn real quick into type 1.

•••
Moody Blues Singer Ray Thomas Dead At 76
Story here

•••
Lots of type 2 diabetics become type one....
Lifestyle is the biggest reason.
I was at the beginning a border line type 1....
Remember, type 1 is an auto immune problem.
And type 2 and non diabetics can turn real quick into type 1.
Type 1 diabetes is a disease in which the pancreas does not produce any insulin..
In general, people with diabetes either have a total lack of insulin(type 1 diabetes) or they have too little insulin or cannot use insulin effectively (type 2 diabetes)...

It cannot be prevented. (type1)

https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/tc/diabetes-differences-between-type-1-and-2-topic-overview

Not debating at all, I know is what the "Diabetic Doctor" tells me...no, I have neither 1 or 2 but do attend regular appointments with someone who is Type 1. Guess I have to ask more questions...at least it is not contagious..thank "God"!

I do remember our previous discussions on this thread about Type1/2...

•••
•••
Why do people PM me here with question about domains, websites, and what is the best domains to buy for 2018?

Oh, I just ignore them.

•••
Another Queen favorite I heard on the way home from my doctor appt. this morning.

•••
College Football Championship tonight, Georgia vs. Alabama

I guess I'm going for Georgia, the reason I'm a Falcons, Braves, a one time Hawks fan, is because I lived there when I first started getting into sports, and I remember liking the Georgia Bulldogs as well. Plus, you have Georgia Peaches, Alabama has what?

So go Dawgs.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Winter Olympics start next month, Feb, 9, love the Olympics.

Getting in is brutal with how it's setup. 4 years between Olympics, can put in the work, then have 1 bad day, and that's it usually. Maybe you tweaked something, was sick and all that work, down the drain. They had the skating Championships on, to see who gets in.

I know it's you gotta show up when it counts but I wonder if there is a better way, instead of having 1 contest to decide it, maybe the average of the last few or something. The opposite could be true as well. Somebody could have an unusually good day when they weren't that good with previous performances. I think with some of these sports, they can vote somebody in because of that kind of stuff, not sure how all that works.

Ashley Wagner, with Olympic hopes at stake, rips judges at U.S. figure skating championship
https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2018/...ips-judges-at-us-figure-skating-championship/

I should probably tell the story of that Amazon /ups fail - aka the Giant Box from Hell.

So I have this room upstairs which is mostly storage. Unfortunately, one of my cats has to live up there because she fights with the other female. I feel bad that I don't spend much time with her, but there's not much in the way of furniture there. So I had this idea of maybe getting one of those memory foam beanbags - could double as a cat bed when I'm not up there and a chair if I am.

Supposed to come compressed into a small 6"x6" cube. You open it and it uncompresses. I figured I'd decide if I was keeping it or not before opening it and if I didn't like it, it would go back.

So a couple days later I come back from an errand and there it is - a huge (4'x 5') box on my porch! Apparently, someone else opened one and returned it - Amazon sent me their reject. Or Amazon was pranking me.

So here I am with a box that takes up half my porch and won't fit through the door. I opened it and looked at the item - I could possibly have wrestled it through the front door, but then I had to get it up a narrow flight of stairs. Fabric was cheap, I didn't even like it, so I retaped the box and told Amazon i was returning it and requested UPS pickup. Which was supposed to be "next business day". This was Friday before New Years weekend. Great - I'd be stuck with this monstrosity all weekend.

Monday, Tuesday and no sign of UPS. So I called. Apparently someone claimed to have stopped by Saturday (business day?) but they didn't leave a label like they were supposed to. Said they would be there the next day. Local person called and amended that to "maybe the next day" otherwise the day after.

Nobody showed up the next day. Day after was the big storm. Nobody showed up the day after that either. UPS truck stopped by my neighbor that day - then turned around and left!

So this stupid box with something I don't want is still on my porch. I think Amazon refunded my card already, if so, it's going in the trash if UPS doesn't take the damned thing soon.

I'm watching this one package of mine. Few different cities, then into Florida. Jacksonville, Longwood, Orlando, where I'm at, then it goes right back to Jacksonville, what the hell. I hate waiting for packages. 90%+ of my online shopping is with Amazon, so I get 2 day Prime shipping on everything or if I get something at Zappos, free overnight delivery (VIP account). Still too many businesses taking too long to ship. They better step their game up and compete or go bye bye.

Last edited:
•••
Damn, what a game. Alabama putting in a Freshman QB, wins it in OT on second play, after taking a big loss on the first play. Tua was looking good out there. Falcons lose SB, Georgia loses National Championship, state of Georgia mourns.

Looks like Lebron is getting another ring.

DTEx-aXVwAARCCz.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
UPS finally picked up the Box From Hell yesterday - took them over a week. But it's gone.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
UPS finally picked up the Box From Hell yesterday - took them over a week. But it's gone.
PTL & Pass the Ammo.

And on another note.... Bb....
I'm almost sure several pages back I was saying how bad a broadcaster Gruden was, but that was the only job he could get cuz he sux as a coach.
Lets see if the Raiders can prove me wrong.
Please.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
First fires, now mudslides

I always wondered how that worked. If you're a Raiders fan, are you still a Raiders fan if they move to another city? Is it more about the team or the city? My cousin is a Chargers fan, I asked him about that, he's staying a Chargers fan, even tho he lived in San Diego back in the day.

•••
Damn, somebody went all out, made an actual website detailing a possible affair:

Flores (R) Caught Caucusing with Braynon (D)!
http://floresbraynonaffair.com/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back