Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobodys that good... lol (the bruce lee vid)

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thornton should hold a charity raffle to win his baggie of beard

ss-np-thornton-beard-baggie-tweet-01-05-2018.png

•••
d7c.png
Last 2 days here we had 100% sunny days with max temperature at 25ΒΊC (77F). Today max. is 22 C (72F) and mostly sunny with a few light showers and wee bit of wind.

Tomorrow we're gonna freeze our butts off when max. temps are supposed to drop to about 19ΒΊC :xf.wink:
lol....tee shirt weather for me!
supposedly tomorrow (Sunday) supposed to be minus 19ΒΊC with a wind chill of minus 41ΒΊC

cold-outside-meme.jpg

•••
sorry JN, that was painful

Remember to BE IN YOUR SEATS at 5:45PM Mountain*
https://twitter.com/hashtag/HeresToHejduk?src=hash

*announcers have been saying this repeatedly for the past two months every. single. time. they were promoting the retirement ceremony and game. Hilariously, my imported calendar had the game time as noon, so after hearing that for months and guessing the game would follow an hour later, still had to look it up : face palm : it's the mild's fault

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retired_number

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bobcoin is YOUR future!
Invest now!
Go HERE!

•••
•••
•••
Cant wait for ET to report from Mars

Winter storm threatens East Coast, bringing temps colder than Mars

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/us/cold-weather-arctic-outbreak/index.html

Not reporting from mars, but I might as well be. Sub zero wind chills for the past couple,of days. Should get a little warmer tomorrow, then by the end of next week they're predicting mid 40's. Madness!

Yeah, pretty much.

All of this compounded by an Amazon and UPS fail which has been taking up half of my porch for a week now...

•••
Stupid Senators

Canadian bashing 101 lol...
My opinion...at least Justin Bieber has talent compared to any fo the "K" (as in krap..intentional typo) family...not justifying his "scripted image" or any thing his PR department does to keep his name in the news..

Speaking of the NHL...totally surprised and amazed how "Vegas" is doing in the Pacific division...#1 over some powerhouse teams
Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim..
https://www.nhl.com/standings

Just noticed a very rare occasion for this thread.. a @Kenny snipe

Last edited:
•••
Not reporting from mars, but I might as well be. Sub zero wind chills for the past couple,of days. Should get a little warmer tomorrow, then by the end of next week they're predicting mid 40's. Madness!

Hoping you residence is well insulated and your pets are warm!

•••
I should probably tell the story of that Amazon /ups fail - aka the Giant Box from Hell.

So I have this room upstairs which is mostly storage. Unfortunately, one of my cats has to live up there because she fights with the other female. I feel bad that I don't spend much time with her, but there's not much in the way of furniture there. So I had this idea of maybe getting one of those memory foam beanbags - could double as a cat bed when I'm not up there and a chair if I am.

Supposed to come compressed into a small 6"x6" cube. You open it and it uncompresses. I figured I'd decide if I was keeping it or not before opening it and if I didn't like it, it would go back.

So a couple days later I come back from an errand and there it is - a huge (4'x 5') box on my porch! Apparently, someone else opened one and returned it - Amazon sent me their reject. Or Amazon was pranking me.

So here I am with a box that takes up half my porch and won't fit through the door. I opened it and looked at the item - I could possibly have wrestled it through the front door, but then I had to get it up a narrow flight of stairs. Fabric was cheap, I didn't even like it, so I retaped the box and told Amazon i was returning it and requested UPS pickup. Which was supposed to be "next business day". This was Friday before New Years weekend. Great - I'd be stuck with this monstrosity all weekend.

Monday, Tuesday and no sign of UPS. So I called. Apparently someone claimed to have stopped by Saturday (business day?) but they didn't leave a label like they were supposed to. Said they would be there the next day. Local person called and amended that to "maybe the next day" otherwise the day after.

Nobody showed up the next day. Day after was the big storm. Nobody showed up the day after that either. UPS truck stopped by my neighbor that day - then turned around and left!

So this stupid box with something I don't want is still on my porch. I think Amazon refunded my card already, if so, it's going in the trash if UPS doesn't take the damned thing soon.

Last edited:
•••
Hoping you residence is well insulated and your pets are warm!

Thanks. Had a minor heating system issue New Years weekend but that's fixed and all is well again. Dogs are going out to do their .biz and then straight back in. They're not happy with the temps, but inside they're ok.

•••
Funny because I currently have a huge box in my house that was put on the porch by ***EX yesterday and they gave my package to someone else. So I have no package and tracking marked "Delivered"

•••
Funny because I currently have a huge box in my house that was put on the porch by ***EX yesterday and they gave my package to someone else. So I have no package and tracking marked "Delivered"

Lucky you! Good luck getting that straightened out!

•••
Falcons @ Rams tonight.

Rams favored by 5.5
Over / Under 48

Against the spread: 9/7
Home 4/4
Away 5/3

Covered the overs 11/5
Home 4/4
Away 7/1

The best thing that ever happened to my bottom line was when the Rams moved to St. Louis.
Now they're back. And trying to be somebody.
Here I am again, after all these years, falling into the Rams trap.

Good luck JB
I really hope you win.
It will save me money in the long run.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Chiefs lose, I lived in TN, so yay for the Titans.

Andy Reid:
11-13 in the postseason

1-7 in the postseason since 2008

1 Superbowl appearance 14 years ago that he lost

Not so good.

Falcons up 13-0, they have the lead. What could go wrong.

Last edited:
•••
Whew, I'm glad that's over.

Congratz JB, Take it all the way.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
We are in our warm period right now, will last only until thursday...
high today of 36...one day of 48....
then back thursday to cold for about a week or so,,,,then back to warm....

•••
•••
Brother in law because a type one diabetic, up from type 2, about a week or so ago....
tumblr_p26v0614cd1urmckio1_400.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back