NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Speaking of Neil Young...this song my son tagged me on FB

Glad didn't have a life like mine

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This kid claims he was "ddosed" last night lol Uncoded : He went to bed

Plus he used an air can to spin the spinner, Guinness wouldnt allow that.

Spinning A Fidget Spinner For 24 Hours Straight LIVE

When I was a kid, Fidget Spinner were called ball bearings lol

•••
Checked out some of his other videos, counting to 100,000, 200,000 or watching the video below for like 10 hours, would drive me crazy.

Spurs/Warriors 3:30PM, maybe a decent series? The Playoffs have sucked so far. Warriors, Cavs going undefeated to this point. Most games are not even close, lots of blowouts. Spurs did beat them 2/3 the season, so who knows. But most likely another Warriors/Cavs Finals with the Warriors winning this time.

Went to see little league baseball game this week, was 92 degrees like at 6:30 PM.

Falcons going to the Superbowl again this year, barring injury to major player. They got even better on defense with draft.

Last edited:
•••
Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs live

Let's try this again

a 3rd time lol

4th try lol

5th

Ok in case you dont know what the heck going on. Someone live steams the NBA playoff game, gets up to 20k-50k viewers, then youtube pulls the plug 10-15 mins later lol Each time the plug was pulled I would find another.

They post this after shutting them down:

"Golden State Warriors..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by BroadbandTV NBA account.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
•••
I don't get it. Where does J.T fit into this?
He mentioned it in the Colbert thing too. (how lucky is Colbert.... gets to sing with JT.)

Timing - My original post was only the word snipe, then JN posted the vid of J.T./Colbert, then went back and edited to add the Left Shark vid

No morning is ever good.

I love mornings - since that's typically when I am going to sleep : wink :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally broke down and am watching spoiler free recaps of hockey at http://dtmts.com - although you do have to close the window fast after it's over or else a feed pops up with possible spoilers, no matter anymore since only one game per day from here on out.

Also finished the audiobook of John Scott - A Guy Like Me, which should become a movie at some point too, though it will be a while. You can share your thoughts directly to John Scott of who should play him in the movie on his Instagram account
https://www.instagram.com/p/BN4x-UuhApe/

PS @johname - https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

•••
I didnt hear about this when it happen, but luv the idea of a new car dealer that just parks trade ins out back and leaves them for 50 years.

•••
•••
I thought that said Strip UNX, and I was going to start a petition on change.org

•••
I thought that said Strip UNX, and I was going to start a petition on change.org

To stop it? I wouldn't order anyone to strip but I'm not going to stop anyone either.

•••
Something about this image fascinates me..

moss railroad.jpg

•••
That the grade way too steep or that it looks 2 foot gauge, or that it would gobble up a kid if he/she feel through the ties lol

•••
Hmm, I actually have a chance to win this contest - https://www.namepros.com/threads/co...rizes-details-here.997551/page-5#post-6154196

We're at 999,986 - 14 more to go - https://www.namepros.com/members/pmc-t-osh.999986/

So I have a little less than 8 hours, 5:52 am Eastern time, or it's Yaffa, most likely Yaffa.

Or get one of the other prizes, don't want to go to Namescon, won't be around, so maybe sidebar ad.

Namejet pays right on time, 15th they say, wire transfer pending today. First payment.

Close game 7, Celtics/Wizards, who can have the honor of getting swept by the Cavs

Last edited:
•••
Hi JB,

I hate to talk domaining here... but,
I see you have a smattering of dot me domains listed with NJ.
Have you had much luck over the years turning them?

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
We already passed 1,000,000 views

Did JBL win?

I didnt enter the contest because the prizes would be so much more enjoyed by others, more than myself. But thanks CY for doing it

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi JB,

I see you have a smattering of dot me domains listed with NJ.
Have you had much luck over the years turning them?

Peace,
Cy

At the beginning. I think first anniversary I picked up a lot of great/premium keywords for under $50 at GoDaddy, that turned into 4 figure sales, some picked up at other places that I later sold for profit. germany, 666, mortgagerates, brb, were 4 figures, lots more 3 figures and under. Now, not much love, which I figured once the new gtlds came rolling in. I did sell bahamas.me last time at NJ but not for much. I think they got a great deal.

I also want to point out - http://www.chickenfries.com hasn't been resolving for months now.

Last edited:
•••
This is one of my domaing rules after a sale

•••
This is one of my domaing rules after a sale

I know, I have a spreadsheet of past sales, was going thru it when I was looking for those .me sales. Kills me. Had a killer virtual reality name I didn't renew, a Shop American I sold before what's going on currently etc.

We already passed 1,000,000 views

Did JBL win?

I think I came in second. I think Yaffa won. Probably missed it by a few hours at most. So pretty good guess.

•••
Was watching and refreshing the count by hacking the member URL, one million was approx 11:45 UTC

Technically Yaffa entered later, close to deadline and could have done the price is right technique, so for early entries, no one actually picked their end time. Whereas I saw your guess before placing mine so I sealed my own end time fate (as long as no one entered between) Good idea to have top three spots as winners, then if there were a couple of one minute snipes, the snipee would at least have a consolation

Should be Yaffa JBL me as 1 2 3 so we have to wait to see what prize Yaffa wants, once we hear back from Toronto with the official ruling

•••
Hi JB,

Just a bit more of domaining talk. Working on my spreadsheet, filling out the column of my domains registered in other extenstions. First, I was surprised my mirrorlesscameras . com didn't even get 1 bid at NJ. One of the other extensions it's registered in is co.uk - http://mirrorlesscameras.co.uk/ I was surprised to see them having the .com, my domain in the logo and elsewhere on the site. Just an affiliate site.

Also noticed this site pop up a lot - https://wn.com/ Seems they buy a lot of keyword domains and forward to relevant sections on their site. Example http://elocutionlessons.net

Spurs/Warriors game 2 tonight. Spurs probably would have won game 1 until that dude stepped under Kawhi and messed up his ankle again, they say he probably won't be playing tonight.

Last edited:
•••
@Cyberian - "Winners should post their choice here."

Thread is locked - https://www.namepros.com/threads/1-...o-nc2018-and-more.1013388/page-4#post-6155594

Maybe the other thread? - https://www.namepros.com/threads/co...rizes-details-here.997551/page-6#post-6155604

Unlocked now.

Wonder what is best between these 3:

• Prize N: 7-day site-wide notice that appears on every page of NamePros for members to promote your domain(s) for sale (e.g., auction) on NamePros. The notice is text-based with a maximum of 100 characters and a link to your sales thread.
  • Prize P: 15-day pinned / sticky thread in the forum section of your choice to promote your domain(s) for sale (e.g., auction) on NamePros.
  • Prize S: 30-day sidebar ad to promote your domain(s) for sale (e.g., auction) on NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back