Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
snipe

Inspired by James Taylor

Last edited:
•••
•••
You stole page flip from Live Penguin Cam!

•••
•••
Now you may not think this is very funny, but to me my eyes watered I laughed so hard

•••
^^^ That works for me ^^^

Thanks JN.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
snipe

Inspired by James Taylor
I don't get it. Where does J.T fit into this?

He mentioned it in the Colbert thing too.
(how lucky is Colbert.... gets to sing with JT.)

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
•••
18342158_1469577569751997_6747900947400990019_n (1).jpg

Making his first appearance here in the thread..

•••
No strings on E's guitar... lol
The late great Scotty Moore rockin the licks.

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
Click headline for vid.
Anonymous warns world to β€˜prepare’ for World War 3

The infamous hacktivist group Anonymous has released a chilling new video β€” urging people across the globe to β€œprepare” for World War 3 β€” as the US and North Korea continue to move β€œstrategic pieces into place” for battle.

β€œAll the signs of a looming war on the Korean peninsula are surfacing,” the group says in the ominous six-minute clip, posted on YouTube over the weekend.

Peace,
Cy

•••
signs of a looming war

I am afraid they are correct...how long it lasts and how many NK backers get involved will determine severity. Time to get battery charging bike (ala Gilligans Island) up and running...

•••
I am pretty sure there is strings on the guitar but they might really be string lol

there only two hints of proof.

1) The thumb rests on the string 'level" at 1:06 this would have to be a conscious faking if the strings where not there. (thumb not going in whole)

2) screen shot at 1:14 shows some lines

Conclusion: they are not steel or anything reflective, = not sound making

strings.png

•••
I saw that thumb rest... but I wasn't sure.
As always, your skillz have shown the actual outline of what are "some kind of" strings.
Good catch, bro

Peace,
Cy

•••
I am pretty sure there is strings on the guitar but they might really be string lol

1) The thumb rests on the string 'level" at 1:06 this would have to be a conscious faking if the strings where not there. (thumb not going in whole)

strings.png
Just like Cy, I don't see any strings either

•••
•••
/\ Years ago it was establish on a "Dear Abby" that was impossible because it was connected to something real big (a guy)

•••

strings.png

Once I had nylon strings on my
guitar

steel-string-guitar-vs-nylon-string-guitar.jpg

http://www.versusbattle.com/wp-cont...teel-string-guitar-vs-nylon-string-guitar.jpg
Wonder if this was the bear that was just waking up (referring to earlier posting ..

Last edited:
•••
This can get you warmed up for the Tour in July

•••
Even on nylon string sets the E A D are wound, right?

I've heard (don't know if it's true) that you might have a chance to outrun a bear downhill.

JN, linkie no workie :(
What tour?

Peace,
Cy

•••
It was live bike tour of italy when posted

•••
What tour?

Peace,
Cy
Known as the Giro d'Italia. Today's 5th stage won by Colombian (unknown till now) sensation Fernando Gaviria. This is his 2nd stage win, so far...
_96002552_gaviria_epa.jpg

Last edited:
•••
When you think your at the end, but come to find out it's just a new beginning. Circle of life.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back