Payoneer

Geo domain Caselaw geodomain case law

Discussion in 'Legal Discussion' started by Geodomain, Mar 17, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. Geodomain

Geodomain Established Member

Geo domain Case Law "geo domain Caselaw" 1681cv03445 Century 21 Apollo Cendant Realogy GJ Brown Michael Brown Raymond Redican Junior.

A drafter of China's General Provisions of Civil Law has likened Bitcoin to websites, calling both “virtual property.”

According to Chinese news resource cnLedger, which provided a translated summary of the comments, Yang Lixin described websites as “virtual immovable property” and virtual currencies such as Bitcoin as “virtual movable property.”

As director of the Civil and Commercial Law Science Research Center of the People's University of China, Lixin is one of several collaborators on China’s new civil law legislation.

In an interview with a Beijing journalist this week, Lixin said the work represented “major breakthroughs” in civil law.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Avtar629

Avtar629 MarketDN.com Business Account VIP

Ok I'll bite. How does all this affect domainers?

3. namelancer

namelancer Established Member

Surely, this is valid for websites firmly attached to their given registrar/host, but the moment they are moved to another hosting provider would they be considered as 'virtual movable property' ? :)

4. poweredbyme

poweredbyme Established Member

Immovability refers to ability to make changes in property. You can't change the domain name or content of a website. If you do it becomes a different website. You can't change location of a real estate. If you change it becomes a different real estate. Bitcoin is movable as you can change its address/wallet or amount of bitcoin by receiving or spending bitcoin. Therefore domains/websites are immovable and bitcoin is movable. So, for my understanding, that's a correct definition. They don't refer to transferring websites between registrars or servers.

Edit:
    Maybe they refer to change in physical location. Websites can not move from internet which is not a physical address. Bitcoin can move from internet physically by cold storage in a USB stick or on a piece of paper. Websites can not live without internet.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  5. namelancer

namelancer Established Member

This (my quote) was to be treated as a joke only :)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  6. poweredbyme

poweredbyme Established Member

In the next step they might prohibit buying websites from people located outside of China. This is one possibility I can think of for now. Because in some countries foreign nationals are not allowed to buy/sell real estate (immovables)

7. consumers

consumers Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Bitcoin exists on the Blockchain which is a distributed among all the computers running Bitcoin "full nodes." Bitcoin is not actually moved but rather changes are made to the blockchain. When you use "cold storage" you are actually storing the private key offline, not Bitcoin. That private key is needed to make the changes to the blockchain database.

The main difference between domain names and Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is decentralized. There is no UDRP and no way to force a transfer of Bitcoin without that private key. Web sites can be seized by courts, hosting companies, etc. There is a domain name system using the same concept as Bitcoin called namecoin and .bit domains. There is no way to seized a domain name or change the DNS records without the private key. However, people using .bit have to change their nameservers. So whoever registers "Microsoft.bit" gets to keep it and they could stay completely anonymous if they wanted and point the domain to any web site and nobody can stop them. The system never took off so not that many people are "mining" namecoin so the system is not that secure and I am not sure the developers are still working on it.

8. Geodomain

Thanks for the continued "meaningful" feedback

9. Geodomain

Call me for a quicker answer

Update on Mar 25, 2017:

10. Geodomain

Defendants received the Rule 55 for a damages hearing yesterday. Reached out to the Attorney K.S. per hypothetical suggestion from Court/Clerk enployees etc that we should contact the defendants attorney as if we had an attorney as we are pro se.

Called him twice spoke to Diane (or Diana) then Rose. Left a voicemail.

We need to respond to motions to dismiss, vacate defaults, and a few others Saturday-Monday.

Lots of learning going on.

11. consumers

consumers Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

This case has postings on Backpage in various cities. It is some kind of contract lawsuit against real estate. From what I can gather he took a real estate class with century 21 and they said not to abbreviate "Century 21" as "C21" in marketing materials. Now he is upset that some agents have used "C21" as part of their domain names. here is an excerpt from one of the backpage postings:

For example: c21gjbrown dot com is wrong & their website should be immediately taken down mandating them to fully spell out the name of the trademark they are representing if they want to get a new domain. Otherwise every time someone types in c21XYZ the value of the (Realogy Apollo Century 21 Cendant corporation whatever you wanna call them) mark is diminished from improper use. This is one (1) example of Defendants historical bad faith inadhereing to terms of contact(s) & it highlights the rampant widespread improper usage of the CENTURY21 mark which permeates every form of media with no mechanisms in place to rectify the(ir) environment.

...Stay Tuned. This case is more important than me and the person reading this. This affects the public for eternity or as long as the internet municipality and defendants co-exist.​

12. Geodomain

that's not really it the main thing is we owned a Geo domain name or many in 97 bought the domains built them sold real estate without being licensed then got my license. All the while working with Century 21 GJ Brown we signed the contract stating they would pay the Network Solutions renewal fee the hosting fee and give me a cut of any sales generated as a result of the Geo demands in one of the charges I'll mention here they forgot to pay the Network Solutions fee someone in Australia registered the domain name that I never authorized the relinquishing of the domain. Now someone id making money off of the domain name that I had previously monetized they breached the contract there is over 70 charges in over seven hundred pages and the complaint and Exhibits.

13. Geodomain

Today we were notified that we did not follow Rule 9A correctly the papers were sent back from the court. I spoke to the clerks office (MK). They said there may have been a problem with the Affidavit or Certificate of Service. I said upon information and believe that everything was submitted in accordance with rule 9A. They suggested when I receive the papers to bring them back they will forward them and let the Court decide.

While we prepare to do that we going to be creating motions for summary judgment injunctive relief or an injunction.

Domain name law, internet law, domain name case, domain case, domain cases, place identity, CBNO, Commonwealth Internet Services (CIS), Breach of Contract, 1681cv03445, superior court, MassCourts, Massachusetts rules of procedure, Massachusetts rules of civil procedure Federal rules of civil procedure Constitution Ray Redican Jr. (CIS) Raymond R. Redican Jr. (CIS) geographic domain definition geo domains for sale what does geographic domain mean geographic domain names geo domain sales mirror site dns hijacking cybersquatting

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  14. jberryhill

jberryhill Top Member John Berryhill, Ph.d., Esq. VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Because, of course, important legal news is usually published in Backpage classified ads. I regularly check Backpage for precedent-setting legal developments. That, and hiring prostitutes.

When evaluating pro se complaints filed with an application to waive fees on the ground of indigence, courts will usually take the page count as a measure of merit.

Ray, the domain name appears to have expired from registration to you in March 2009. You filed this action in December 2016.

Would you happen to know the statute of limitations for breach of contract actions in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts?

(hint: https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIII/TitleV/Chapter260/Section2 )

Also, NamePros has something of a history of pro se litigants informing us of the MOST IMPORTANT PRECEDENT SETTING LEGAL ACTION IN HISTORY, as longtime members will attest. To help put this one in perspective, could you briefly summarize the full extent of injuries you suffered in your automotive collision?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  15. Geodomain

I appreciate your feedback thank you.

Tomorrow morning we have to file the Rule 55(bb) asking the judge to enter a judgement in this geo domain case.

Statute of limitations for a contract in Massachusetts upon information and belief is six years. December 2016 was the 6 year anniversary of the first demand letter that our lawyers sent them. Additionally in 2014 we learned that the files for CBNO Dracut.com (CIS) were deleted. Note: See "tolling."

As of right now the attorney for the defendants within the state of Massachusetts Kevin S Sullivan Chelmsford, MA (curiously the Defendant RefNet has not filed any papers with the court) has fraudulently submitted the following motions 2 the court stating that he has received no opposition. specifically per rule 9A we had 13 days to respond to his motions to dismiss etc (defendants GJ Brown Realty Inc Gloria J Brown and Michael W Brown's motion to strike complaint and for a more definite statement; defendant Gloria J Brown's motion to dismiss; defendants GJ Brown Realty Inc Gloria J Brown and Michael W Brown's motion to vacate the defaults). This attorney was called via telephone by Redican to verbally give him (Sullivan, Kevin) the Next Day Certified Return Receipt Tracking#. Kevin Sullivan of The Law Offices of Kevin S. Sullivan LLC response (in front of witnesses) was (quote) "I don't care." Mail was sent so the defendants would receive the oppositions to the motions on Saturday ahead of the deadline per Rule 9A (10 days + 3 days for mail = 13 days).

In addition to calling and verbally speaking with "Kevin S. Sullivan" on Friday 4-7-17 the next day Redican checked the United States Postal Service website to track the delivery of the mail. The Post Office site update showed lawyer Kevin S. Sullivan business was closed.

Once the update was seen that Kevin's office was closed and mail was unable to be delivered I called Kevin's office on that Saturday April 8th expecting to get the voicemail sense as the website said his business was closed, instead ofvgetting to leave a voicemail Attorney Kevin S. Sullivan answered the phone. I said I was surprised he answered the phone sense the United States Post Office said you were closed. Kevin S. Sullivan Esq replied I have been open and no mail has come. Furthermore he stated 'do not call me again unless you have something intelligible to say."

The following week I went to the Lowell, MA post office to inquire as to why the mail had not been delivered that I paid to get there next day. The post office had me meet with the postmaster in the back room of the Lowell Massachusetts post office where he apologized and he called the Chelmsford Massachusetts post office spoke to the postmaster there asking the postmaster of Chelmsford to contact Kevin Sullivan to tell him that he had mail the Lowell post office refunded the fee for the next day mail since attirney Kevin Sullivan did not receive it as the guarantee stated. While I was in the back room of the Lowell post office the postmaster printed out a detailed history of the mail being sent and he apologized for cutting off the website at the end of the page as he told me this is a private website that "they" asked us not to share with the public (it was a intranet website).

Going to the post office, having the postmaster call the Chelmsford office to have that postmaster call kevin to let him know he has mail all happened on the 13th. On the 14th the next day his office received the mail.

Within the last couple of days I went to the post office again when I learned that Kevin Sullivan filed paperwork with the court stating that he received no opposition. Since Kevin S. Sullivan did in fact receive an opposition per the dictionary defination I called Kevin Sullivan left a voicemail stating that his fraudulent proffering of paperwork was done recklessly consciously knowingly in bad faith and as a consequence I ((Raymond Redican Jr. (CIS)) will be filing a grievance with the Massachusetts Bar Association which may be called the bar of overseers seeking punishment to the fullest extent of the law allowed which hopefully is disbarment as well as and in addition to whichever sanctions and punishments the Superior Court can Levy against him for deceit and tomfoolery.

Yesterday the 17th I received in the mail from the court the 52b motion that was denied because I moved too fast and I did not give the defendants 13 days tomorrow however actually today the 18th I am going to the court to file the 52b asking the judge for a default.

Also when I go to the court I have to show them everything I got from the post office I'm going to write a letter to the court and state everything clearly as everything is recorded.

Upon reflection of the events thst havevtaken place I'm going to ask the court to invoke the pains and penalties of perjury upon Attorney Kevin S Sullivan of Chelmsford Massachusetts for perjuring himself. There must be something done about this act so that people do not willy-nilly sign off official paperwork under the pains and penalties of perjury without consequences for lying. Without fear of consequence(s) the statement would have no footing (backbone). Kevin S. Sullivan as an attorney is suppose to abide by including but not limited to the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct (S.J.C.Rule 3:07 as amended 5/1/16).

... thank you for your comments this is (one of the) most important geo domain cases in (Massachusetts) history.

Link with Tracking# to show the articulation above is True: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction_detail?tLabels=EL650548476US

16. jberryhill

Sending a demand letter does not toll the statute of limitations. You had reason to know the domain name expired in 2009. It was registered to you, and assuming that you were compliant with the WHOIS requirements, the reminder and expiration notices were sent to you in 2009.

17. Geodomain

Equitable tolling is a principle of law stating that a statute of limitations shall not bar a claim in cases where the plaintiff, despite use of due diligence, could not or did not discover the injury until after the expiration of the limitations period.

Only allowed a couple of posts per day so I don't want to use those up responding to this if you want to give me a phone number I'll call you and talk about it... appreciate your feedback.

We filed Rule 55(b)(2) at 10:34 am this morning it was accepted by the clerk and we will have a decision bybtge end of June for the Request for default judgment. This case is known or will be known as a "geo domain case study" "geodomain case study"
    "geo domain case study" "geographical domain case" "geographical case"

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  18. jberryhill

I'm quite familiar with tolling, and not interested in a telephone conversation. The domain name expired in 2009, and you are not seriously trying to suggest that you did not have reason to know that at the time, are you?

I am curious about your auto accident, though. Were you diagnosed and treated for any cognitive impairments?

19. Dave_Z

Dave_Z Electrifying Guy Moderator VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

While I'm not a lawyer, Geodomain, seems to me your "breach of contract" issue oughta be with Century 21 GJ Brown or whoever let the domain name lapse. Well, depending on the terms of your contract with the other party that time.

The above is not yet factoring in who contracted with Network Solutions (NetSol) for the domain name or to whom it was registered. Based on JBerryhill's mention that the name's registration lapsed since March 2009, whoever's contract with NetSol expired by that time. Unless that Australia registrant has signed a contract with you or Century 21 prior or since then, that person didn't breach any upon grabbing that name.

But, I can be wrong as I'm just guessing based on the details mentioned here.

No doubt what happened sucks. What also sucks, I'm sure, is when someone doesn't rectify that to your satisfaction.

(As a slightly off-topic yet less serious note: I'll attest to JBerryhill for the last paragraph of his first comment here. 'Twas real Googly of those folks to have filed willy "Neeley" their legal actions, none of which panned out AFAIK. Oh well.)

Anywho, whatever you believe is necessary. To think somebody gave some answers that, while obviously not favorable, may at least save you some trouble.

Whatever answers you seek, may you find them.

20. Geodomain

DaveZ thanks for contributing.

You Write:> While I'm not a lawyer, Geodomain, seems to me your "breach of contract" issue oughta be with Century 21 GJ Brown...
    RESPONSE:> Yes it is with CJ Brown however we are going to pierce the corporate veil and Sue and are suing the actors that we did the deal with being Michael WW. brown Gloria J Browne (Represented by Kevin S. Sullivan Kevin Sean Sullivan Chelmsford MA Law offices of Kevin S. Sullivan some slip and fall attorney) they created a company that is hand written into the contract called RefNet they are also in there now before we replaced two of our attorneys they had articulated I believe it was called vicarious liability where that states that because for example Realogy which used to be called cendant owns or is the parent company of Century 21 that they're liable for their franchise and also I went to a Century 21 Cendant School I did not know about until I was working with CJ Brown at every point every step of the way I was consistently assured the deal was with Century 21 and Cendant Corporation. After we replaced two attorneys and I had to do everything myself I noticed that Apollo owns Realogy and as such I attached them as well. Furthermore I articulated in a recent filing with the Superior Court the effects of which make up this paragraph I'm responding to herein. As a way to clean up the proceedings I told the court that of which I just stated here.

Question:> is anyone have experience with Sue Ponte I believe that's what it's called.

YOU WROTE:> . .or whoever let the domain name lapse. Well, depending on the terms of your contract with the other party that time.
    RESPONSE:> so Dave here's what happened I registered or had registered rather all of the city and town domain names around me in 1997 including the place where I lived. In the beginning I spent all of my money on internet-related activities at one point we had about 50 web domain names back when it cost $100 to register with internic or Network Solutions for two years (actually you didn't even have to pay for it you have 30 days to test the market so to speak) but anyway instead of paying the monies associated with each domain registration hosting ISP fees and that this time while being in college doing marketing with an interest in real estate since single-digit age (7yrs old) it was decided especially after I sold a few hundred thousand dollars worth on the websites through for sale by owner listings it was decided to go into real estate get my license and do deals with real estate brokers that wanted to have a mutually beneficial relationship whereas I owned rather registered the domain names of the municipalities real estate brokers are in I approached everybody that had a yellow page ad and decided to work with Century 21 in the terms of the contract they were and are responsible to pay all of the money associated with maintaining the registration and the domain names online 24 hours a day this includes hosting the domains, specific known dollar amounts or percentages based on monthly fees in the terms of specific known dollar amounts or percentages based on referrals. at the time I did the contract with these GJ Brown characters I had a huge case in the United Nations which cost tens of thousands of dollars which we won unanimously with zero descent see D2000-0427) (this case that I did here at the United Nations (UN) is the most cited response in the world (Google most cited response in the world) (see

25 Most Cited Decisions in Response - WIPO
    www.wipo.int › statistics › cases_cited 25 Most Cited Decisions in Response scroll down to the 23rd Entry - Rollerblading.com) or one of the most cited responses at the world intellectual property organization in Geneva Switzerland) in regards to the domain rollerblading.com ((CBNO RollerBlading.com (CIS)). while that case was going on we were spending tens of thousands of dollars on Advertising with MSN Yahoo AOL & other companies. while we were spending lots and lots of money from personal savings friends investors the burn rate was approaching a point of inflection where we needed to raise and get more money coming in. Little did I know or rather let me say I'm not sure exactly right now when I've learned of the next case but after we won the case at the United Nations in Geneva Switzerland when on vacation outside of the United States when I landed after that vacation I was served with federal court paperwork saying that I was being sued by the largest casino on planet Earth that casino was called Foxwoods Resort Casino owned by the Mashantucket Pequot tribal Nation for trademark unfair competition dilution of federal state local Indian tribal sovereignty Connecticut unfair trade Practice Act anti cybersquatting consumer protection act and $100,000 keep in mind this is after they offered eight million dollars on paper as submitted to the court as evidence through clay Wagner acting on behalf of in for with Kenneth reels the then chief of the tribe. As a side note of the mptn case you should check out you should look up a small note here the United States federal government ordered the Indian tribal nation to pay Redican for the cost of obtaining maintaining and reassigning name registration foxwood.com to the Indians. We appealed the decision all the way to the US Supreme Court after getting denied from the second Circuit Court of federal appeals in New York City the Thurgood Marshall building). We accepted the payment they gave us as a "down payment" on full monies owed not full payment as written on the check that we cahed. Since they have not fully paid off the amount of money the domain name the singular not the plural foxwood is not working will not work until everything is done with that case which is going to be an up coming court battle. CBNO FoxWood.com (CIS) Case # 3:02-cv-1828 (JCH). Please note as reported the judge in that case Janet C. Hall lied where she used Redicans ownership of Haverhill.com to guide her memorandum of decision in the ruling that let us lose two of the seven federal charges as we never had Haverhill.com never owned it don't know anyone who has it zero to do with haverhill.com.

YOU WROTE: The above is not yet factoring in who contracted with Network Solutions (NetSol) for the domain name or to whom it was registered.
    RESPONSE:> My organization registered or had registered for us the domain name tyngsborough with the GH at the end. Com. we signed a contractual obligatory document with GJ Brown and others but in this case with GJ Brown that stated they will pay all the fees associated with keeping the domain name online renewal fees monthly fees at netsol

You Wrote:> Based on JBerryhill's mention that the name's registration lapsed since March 2009,
    Response:> I have no idea where he got that bad info. Maybe he could give a heads up to the Judge in Connecticut in regards to the chain if custodyvas having to do with HAVERHILL.com.

You Wrote:> Unless that Australia registrant has signed a contract with you or Century 21 prior or since then, that person didn't breach any upon grabbing that name.
    Response:> this is open for discussion.

#buyamericanhireamerican "buy" "American" "hire" "american" "Buyamericanhireamerican" buy american, hire american buy north americans hire north americans buy and american and hire and american

But, I can be wrong as I'm just guessing based on the details mentioned here.

No doubt what happened sucks. What also sucks, I'm sure, is when someone doesn't rectify that to your satisfaction.

You Wrote:> (As a slightly off-topic yet less serious note: I'll attest to JBerryhill for the last paragraph of his first comment here. 'Twas real Googly of those folks to have filed willy "Neeley" their legal actions, none of which panned out AFAIK. Oh well.)

Anywho, whatever you believe is necessary. To think somebody gave some answers that, while obviously not favorable, may at least save you some trouble.

Whatever answers you seek, may you find them
    Response:> I'm not sure what this means.

Than you for continuing to add to this thread. Please don't deleted my entry here I have read the riles and trying to and believe I AM obeying the policy of this site if anything just move this or ask me to edit it. I'm not sure about putting the links WWW links above that'll get me in trouble I hope not but it's a way to show what I said above is true.

again thank you very much for your feedback and this is going to be the post of the day for me I just woke up I've been doing this thing for a couple hours and I'm done right now so.

21. jberryhill

And when did that happen, Ray?

When is it that you believe you lost the domain name?

The following sequence is the 2009 WHOIS history for Tyngsborough.com. It was registered to you as of its expiration date of 2009-03-06. As seen in the sequence, after it expired, the domain name went to a Synergy Technologies LLC, and then was moved under fabulous.com privacy.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 1.30.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 1.30.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 1.30.55 PM.png
    As far as "they" forgot to renew the domain name, it is apparent that you were the contact for the domain name, and would have gotten the renewal notices from NSI.

But symptoms of memory loss, flight-of-ideas writing with random capitalization, and obsessive attention to irrelevant details, among other things, is a familiar pattern. It's impressive that your civil complaint goes on for 700 pages like that, because it must be difficult to maintain focused goal-directed effort. If you could apply that energy to something ultimately productive, you would go far.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  22. Geodomain

JBerryHill,

The following sequence is the 2009 WHOIS history for Tyngsborough.com. It was registered to you as of its expiration date of 2009-03-06. As seen in the sequence, after it expired, the domain name went to a Synergy Technologies LLC, and then was moved under fabulous.com privacy.
    Response:> This appears to be "good information."

With all the cases we had going on between The United Nations in Geneva Switzerland with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), dealing with the Native American Indians tribal and more internet law with the largest casino in the world suing us at that time memory is not 100% clear but I will say when enough facts will presented enough information was presented we moved forward with reaching out to the parties in the contract try to have said contract enforced when they failed to do that we got the Lowell Sun newspaper involved around that area they interviews the Michael W. Brown (see story on my linkedin) and other media organizations throughout the world have picked it up since we have lots of contacts from many of the books colleges/universities Venture capitalists private Equity people we've done business with before and everyone's helping spread the word about this case here.

You wrote:> As far as "they" forgot to renew the domain name, it is apparent that you were the contact for the domain name, and would have gotten the renewal notices from NSI.
    Response:> The whole idea of the contract was so that they would pay the bills that's what they signed the contract stating they would do and they did do that until they did not do that which is a subject of the breach.

You wrote:> But symptoms of memory loss...
    Response:> I do have including but not limited to medically and court documented... memory loss

You wrote:> It's impressive that your civil complaint goes on for 700 pages like that,...
    Response:> Thank you. as you may know initial submissions carry great weight as opposed to submissions being submitted after the initial submission.

Statement:> JBerryHill, thanks for the attachments as having to do with Tyngsborogh.com would you be so kind as to do the same thing for Haverhill.com here so as to qualify the statement that I wrote above with regards to the judge Janet C Hall comments about my ownership of Haverhill.com (sic) again buddy I've never owned that website never registered it don't know who has it I have nothing to do with Haverhill.com at all never have in my whole entire life yet the judge in the case that I had with the largest casino in the world used my ownership of haverhill.com in her memorandum of decisions to guide her ruling that unconstitutionally allowed us to lose two of the charges that I was charged with. If you can't or the information is not available we understand.

Jberry as far as doing some things that have been considered great when a big company that sounds like a tool used to cut pizza with wanted us to give up the rollerblading.com name we fought them we won we were the minority that case is in multiple books multiple media and multiple languages throughout the planet Earth making it safe for people to be able to use the word rollerblading without fear of the company that sounds like a tool used to cut pizza with coming after them.

I my friend have been in cases alongside the largest companies the biggest entities in the planet including but not limited to the president Donald J Trump:
    https://scholar.google.com/scholar_...IBE+v.+REDICAN&hl=en&as_sdt=40000006&as_vis=1

in the year 2000 actually it was 1999 to 2000 I was invited to and did attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under Kenneth Morse for free because of my pioneering experience knowledge etc dealing with the internet domain names law etc my Mark has been made and continues to be made all you have to do is simply use your worldly knowledge of databases to look what I have already done to date.

here's a little bonus for you my friend yesterday I went to the courthouse and I showed the clerk some documentation that I got from this attorney on the other side stating that I failed to oppose certain motions when in fact that is factually incorrect this attorney is going to be reported to the Massachusetts Board of overseers at some point first however the clerk suggested that I do a motion with regards to his perjured statement I called this attorney and told him what that I would be doing this and that I would be seeking to have him punished to the fullest extent of the laws asking the court to invoke the penalties and pains associated with perjury.

another bonus I just spoke to the clerk about an hour ago asking if I did anything wrong with regards to the packet that was dropped off yesterday. she has everyone there is very nice explained to me that she has a lot of endorsements she has to answer on the system that it will be done by tomorrow with the date of yesterday so that's good. the paperwork that we dropped off yesterday is the 55(B)(2). that is a follow-up to the 55 a. More specifically the clerk entered default for each of the local defendants but not the out if state defendants which they did. 55b asks the judge for a judgment. the local defendants have already been defaulted per the clerks entry. The 55b will be adjudicated by the end of June by the Honorable John T. Lu.

within this packet we also asked for a partial summary judgment on the breach of contract claim requesting $25,000 to $100,000 payable to each of the plaintiffs by each of the defendants we cited an Authority case. the paperwork that was dropped off for the partial summary judgment motion is valued at between $25,000 and $600,000 and believe it was. Again that money is just for that one motion.

it is interesting to point out here that since I will be going forward with the motion in reply to the defendants motion to dismiss claiming perjury occurred by their attorney in a motion that I have to work on now I had already brought up the fact that the defendants attorneys are reckless willful conscious etc in their calculated actions to deceive the court before today I have already asked the court to levy sanctions upon the attorneys and to have to request an Express leave of court to file any more motions themselves.

JBerry Can you do one of those attachment things for the Haverhill.com please?

please do not delete this post please move it to somewhere that is more appropriate if it anything is wrong I formally hereby attest that I have read the rules and are obeying such rules please keep this post.

Update on Apr 20, 2017:

23. jberryhill

I will when I can. There is an account limit at domaintools on how many of those I can do a month, and I can't do too many for recreational purposes.

Back in the days before bicycling helmets were "normal", I had a few concussions. Nothing as severe as what happened to you, but I am familiar with the way that things can get mixed up. It's good that you came through. You have obvious creative talent. I would encourage you to put that talent into your future, because the past is much harder to change.

If you take a look at the screenshot history of that domain name (at screenshots.com), which shows the historical "front page" of websites, it was apparently registered back in the day to someone who was associated with Networx Internet Services Inc. of Newburyport. Maybe that rings a bell with you, and maybe it doesn't.

But, here's the thing, the mention of haverhill.com in that decision was a point in your favor. It wasn't used against you, it was actually mentioned in the context of your having registered several perfectly fine geographic domain names.

From the judge's decision:

While Redican's purported reason for obtaining the foxwood.com domain name was in connection with the project of building a community of Foxwood-named community interests sites, Redican's other domain name registrations are of actual cities and towns in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, e.g., Haverhill.com, Dracut.com, Tyngsboro.com. Foxwood.com is the only one which purports to apply to a multiple number of communities or things bearing the same name.

Let me see if I can maybe unpack that for you. What the judge is saying there is that Foxwood.com is different from the other domain name registrations you had at the time. The judge is saying that you obviously were building community interests sites based on the names of towns or locations in the region. The judge is also saying that's fine, and there's nothing wrong with that. The judge didn't say there was anything wrong with that. But what the judge did say is that unlike those other town names, your registration and use of foxwood.com was not related to any particular, definite place named "Foxwood".

In other words, even if the decision is wrong about you ever having had haverhill.com, it doesn't matter. The mention of "haverhill.com" was one of the good things the judge had to say about you. Even if you had Lowell.com, Lynn.com, Worcester.com, Boston.com, and Cambridge.com, that would have been fine as well, since those are actual names of places in the region which are consistent with your use of Dracut and Tyngsboro names. The problem is that Foxwood is different from that bunch.

So, here's where your head injury becomes relevant. The brain does a lot of amazing things, and it is very clear to me that you are exceptionally intelligent. You are able to process and deal with many detailed facts. What can happen with head injury issues is that while the various parts of the brain continue to do their thing, and the various functions of the brain will re-arrange themselves to compensate for the damage to try to pull together a complete cognitive picture of reality, context, and how different things relate to one another.

Clearly, you can read the judge's decision, and you can notice "Hey, I didn't have haverhill.com! The judge was wrong about that! So the decision must be wrong!" Maybe you had it, and maybe you didn't, but what you are missing is that the piece of information in the decision which is "wrong" is not actually relevant to the larger structure of the point the judge is making. But the piece of your brain saying "that's wrong" keeps coming back to that point, and it's not allowing you to understand why it doesn't even matter whether it is wrong or not, in the larger context of why you did not win that case.

That's why I mentioned obsessive preoccupation with irrelevant details. Because of the way that pieces of your brain are functioning somewhat independently, I would bet that you could look at a picture, and that you could notice details in that picture that other people would miss. That's because in "normal" cognition, people's minds are filtering out details in order to arrive at a "big picture" understanding of things. It's why neuro-typical individuals can become overwhelmed under the influence of mind-altering drugs that can affect the way those cognitive filters operate. The details that you can focus on are things that other people wouldn't even "see". In other words, they see "a forest" and you see all of the individual trees.

It's clear from your various writings on internet classified advertising sites, blogs, Linkedin, and the other places on the internet you've posted about this thing for years, that you keep recycling the fact, which is possibly true, that the judge said you had haverhill.com when, in fact, you didn't have haverhill.com. But that observation, which keeps re-playing itself over and over in your mind, is not allowing you to understand the point the judge was making in the context where that domain name was mentioned.

It's also apparent that in the past you have hired top notch legal representation, and now are going it alone. There are two likely explanations for that. Either (a) you have gotten frustrated by the advice you've been given to hang it up, or (b) you have run through the settlement from the accident. If (b) is a closer explanation, then I hope you have had appropriate counseling with family members about management of your resources, or that there is a remaining trust of some kind.

I didn't mean "impressive" in the sense that it carries any legal weight. In fact, one of the reasons for rejecting a civil complaint is "prolixity" - i.e. that it just goes on and on and does not constitute a short and plain statement of a claim. I meant it is impressive in the quantity of directed effort which it represents, and that your considerable talent and unique perspective is being misdirected.

24. jberryhill

Ray, it might be a good idea to just post your exciting updates in one thread, and not start a new one every time something happens in this matter. Because of the way your various thoughts are organized differently from other people, I'm pretty sure that most readers here have no idea what you are talking about when they click on each new thread that you post.

Just a friendly suggestion.

This is the type of thing I was talking about. You don't remember my name, but you have a clear memory of where some quotation marks were positioned.

The point is, Ray, you don't perceive contextual cues the way other people do. That can be a positive attribute in some circumstances, such as pursuit of creative endeavors. It is not an attribute which is well adapted to conducting your own litigation.

The more likely outcome is that you are going to receive some attention which you are not going to enjoy. The court is not going to enjoy it either, because it is clear that your peculiar behavior is caused by circumstances genuinely beyond your control. If you keep repeatedly calling people on the telephone, instead of simply making your filings with the court and sending copies of the papers to them, it is likely that law enforcement will at some point be involved.

For long time readers who do not recall our previous crusading neurologically-injured pro se litigant:

https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-318989A1.pdf

As discussed in detail above, this is Mr. Neeley's third
    lawsuit regarding artwork depicting nude figures that is
    accessible to users who conduct an internet search of his name.
    Mr. Neeley has applied various labels to describe his claims:
    copyright violations, invasion of privacy, defamation, "violation
    of artist's moral rights," and various other undefined common law
    rights, to name a few. However, none of his claims have held
    merit, and it is becoming increasingly obvious that Mr. Neeley
    feels compelled to pursue these baseless accusations until he is
    ordered to stop.

Oh my. If he didn't know and consent to the previous conversation being recorded, then you have committed a criminal act under Massachusetts law.

Massachusetts has one of the most restrictive wiretapping laws in the country, and requires that both parties consent to recording of a telephone conversation.

This is not going to go well for you.

25. Geodomain

I know exactly what I'm doing. with regards to the word recorded please read the definitions here's an example for you:

rec·ord
    verb
    past tense: recorded; past participle: recorded
    rəˈkôrd/

1. 1.
      set down in writing or some other permanent form for later reference, especially officially.
      "they were asked to keep a diary and record everything More.
      synonyms: write down, put in writing, take down, note, make a note of, jot down, put down on paper; More they ate or drank"

You Wrote:> It is not an attribute which is well adapted to conducting your own litigation.
    Response:> D2000-0427 see that case. Represented by me. I won 100% with no dissent.

Only in case 3:02-cv-1828 where I had someone represent me did I (temporarily) lose two charges due to the judge lying and unconstitutional ruling where she created evidence in her mind then put that to paper. Janet C. Hall should not be a judge obviously since she did that to me how many other people has she falsified official United States Federal documents with that is a fact 100%.

You Wrote:> if you keep repeatedly calling people on the telephone,
    Response:> I only called this Attorney Kevin Sullivan after the clerk's office invited me to do that that was never my intention to call him until after I received advice guidance etc from the clerk's office to specifically do that as if I had an attorney since I'm representing myself the clerk's office said this is what your attorney would do so you should to act as your attorney and call him.

With regards to calling the clerk's office I must make sure that I'm never out of time always be on time and do things per the rules this is very important that is why I'm in over 20 books in multiple languages and media throughout the world my case(s) is/are taught at universities colleges Institutes of Higher Learning throughout the planet.

You wrote:> Instead of simply making your filings with the court and sending copies of the papers to them
    Response:> Everything must be micromanaged everything must be transparent everybody must know exactly what is going on I had a contract on my life death threats etc from the Indian tribal people when I had a major case in Connecticut that case scared the s*** out of me. in this present case I have medically documented actually I'm not going to get into that but...

Note: Trust me I am intimately familiar with the one-party consent two-party consent state laws. The word recorded was used on purpose but I did not electronically do it with like a tape recorder I did it with pencil and paper and I recorded an entry for the conversation date and time and the quote where he said "I don't care" everything I do is recorded.

For example you are reading this record(ing).

Just spoke with the Boston Globe & Lowell Sun Newspaper.

"This is the most important geodomain case in Massachusetts history" CBNO RRRRJR (CIS)

Jayberry hill can you delete your post or edit the part where it mentions that guy that this other poster is confused If we are the same person otherwise I'm going to going to block you. I do not want my name associated with any thing from that. Ty

ThedotShop I have zero idea who that person is. I am not that person. Google my name to learn more.

jberryhill ideally that should be deleted or edited within 10 minutes of your next message reply etc to me if you would like to stay unblocked. Thank you for your immediate cooperation.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!