Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello fine citizens of STS :D Hope everyone is doing good.

•••
NSFW - Visit at your own risk! http://pinktorpedo.com/ then click thru
I actually think she's pretty cute, plus quite clever for the type-in domain name traffic

OK so am I the only one who noticed the bikini top of the girl on the left matches the bikini bottom of the girl on the right?
LPOD...
So now Gilsan can see this and go about his business happy that it is not two big bikinied babes....
do-you-like-to-creep-32.jpg

•••
No bikini pic but

Published on May 23, 2016
Researchers have recorded the first movies of liquids getting vaporized by SLAC’s Linac Coherent Light Source (LCLS), the world’s brightest X-ray laser. The movies reveal new details that could lead to better and novel experiments at X-ray lasers. (SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I just realized there was a style that has links in the navigation bar to get to STS.

Easier than ever to navigate here.

•••
The text is also bigger as well. Looks a bit better on my 13" screen.

•••
•••
@briguy - picking.com ?

OK so I must inquire what may be a Captain Obvious question STS = Social Thread S . . ?
Social Thread Silliness
Social Thread Suckoftime
Social Thread Supreme
Social Thread Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

•••
OK so I must inquire what may be a Captain Obvious question STS = Social Thread S . . ?
Social Thread Silliness
Social Thread Suckoftime
Social Thread Supreme
Social Thread Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

It's much worst than these

•••
Netflix owns this site.
They tell people to use it to get their true download speeds when it comes to their movies, etal.
No advertising at all/
Go there and it starts right at once giving you the true download speed you are getting.
One thing I have found is using this site several times a day gives one some idea of how the traffic is on their isp.
Like I go from a low of 21, lowest ever and have yet to go that low since now it stays int the 50Mbps range all the time now.
Of course, I called my internet provider and talked to a real nice lady about my 21 speed and she ran a check on my modem and found that the software was not updated, and she did update.
Now go to:
Fast.com

•••
If you told me the Indy 500 has not sold out in 100 years I would thought that was nutty talk.

"Stew on this historic news: Sunday’s Indianapolis 500 will be the first sellout for Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 100 years of trying."

JNExplains

Good News: Locals finally get to see the race live.

Bad news: Is it's not the old days anymore.

•••
I see the day when it will be:
the all electric indianapolis motor speedway bringing you live the indianapolis 100.

•••
Just looking at New Posts and saw this one:
Dedica.ca
This is a hosting company. in the hosting forums.
Wonder if anyone there ever really looked at their domain name:
Dedi CACA!

•••
I see the day when it will be:
the all electric indianapolis motor speedway bringing you live the indianapolis 100.

It will be solar and delayed on cloudy days.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It's become a tradition in this thread to post our bird nests, since I saw mine peeking at me I grab the camera. Nest on the brick out of view, I think its still building it. Very high up. Each year there is a nest up there. I know this from what lands below.

NP_Bird.jpg

•••
It's become a tradition in this thread to post our bird nests, since I saw mine peeking at me I grab the camera. Nest on the brick out of view, I think its still building it. Very high up. Each year there is a nest up there. I know this from what lands below.

NP_Bird.jpg
Couldn't but help noticing the fresh mortar..pretty sure that a recent repair job was done! Either the old mortar was loose or you had a "expansion crack" ... mortar in bed joint and cross joint...as compared to a "settlement crack", where the brick break almost in a straight line..(most likely part of the house settled) and before I make this topic a essay, will move onto next comment!

Cannabis ?

wtf
If I remember correctly, first time posting here and welcome!

Since I didn't name/rename this thread, I assume Cannabis is in the title cause it is a trending topic, like "VR" (virtual reality) is.....

As a Canadian, who believes if the latest government talk is that cannabis will be legalized here within two years, been investing in "Cannabis (dot) Ca" related domains, so not really offended by the title!

Almost certain cause of the numerous title change (that happened when I start "shooting the sh!t" here, that soon you will see a new title soon .......

•••
Your suppose to look at the bird lol

Nobody has great Cannabis.

•••
Blogged about this earlier....
The 'Keurig for marijuana' is finally coming — and it looks amazing...
The world's first single-serve, pod-based vaporizer system is coming to market in early 2017. Dubbed the CannaCloud, it's essentially the Keurig of cannabis.

The CannaCloud, made by Boston-based startup CannaKorp, could bring a level of precision and ease to marijuana consumption that could help elevate pot above its crunchy, hippie stigma, if the device finds mainstream success.

Read on here: http://www.techinsider.io/about-can...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti

•••
Okay, it is now okay (maybe it has always been okay, I don't know) since I got verification from mod anon.
Available Domain Names forum.
Put up a list of those on your site.
Then post there they can get to see the list by going to your site.
You may do good with affiliate domain name purchase, other affiliate links, etal.
Will be testing this one out soon.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back