Dynadot

STOP holding domains hostage

Spaceship
Watch

robert widener

Established Member
Impact
most registries work with domain agents , a company that holds domains hostage for 199 $ or more . you look up a domain & see its available , you want to think about it , come back 10 minutes later to reg it & da wants 199 $ for it . da & the registry split the profits . VERY UNETHICAL & GREEDY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We do not share any data with other companies or do anything in any way remotely related in any way to what is being stated on this thread. If you look up a name to buy we don't buy it or tell anyone else to buy it period. That is quite an accusation.
so basically your calling "alexatopper" a liar ? please correct me if im wrong .

•••
•••
We do not share any data with other companies or do anything in any way remotely related in any way to what is being stated on this thread. If you look up a name to buy we don't buy it or tell anyone else to buy it period. That is quite an accusation.
lol:ROFL: seriously , what else would you expect him to say ?

Last edited:
•••
yes it is joe ..... but an accurate statement by me . you & the rest of the registrars like to act so innocent , LOL . more than a few registrars have been caught doing the exact same thing iv’e complained about . Oh by the way everybody ......I’M BACK from my probation , lol

•••
interesting reading for anyone who cares to know the truth , google “ godaddy buying searched domains “

•••
You can also Google - Sightings of Bigfoot, or using pixie dust to fly like Peter Pan if you are interested. I think you will find them about as accurate as us buying searched domains. I have stated over and over we do not.
LOL , you better hope big foot isn’t discovered anytime soon joe

•••
lol , which registry do you work for ? :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
That’s some pretty heady stuff there. How how up was she in the Iowa City’s domain industry nexus? Did you even get her business card? All pretty absurd.
she was visiting her daughter , a student at u of i . :xf.smile:

•••
You can also Google - Sightings of Bigfoot, or using pixie dust to fly like Peter Pan if you are interested. I think you will find them about as accurate as us buying searched domains. I have stated over and over we do not.
i’ll say it loud & clear ...... YOUR A LIAR

•••
At least Joe has a sense of humour .... now try being honest with us & with a straight face if you can

•••
Years ago Godaddys vice president of domain auctions ( adam Dicker ) was BUSTED & caught participating in the auctions driving up prices . Now ask yourself folks ...... do you really believe that godaddy has stopped these unethical practices ? do you truly believe that go daddy wouldn't stoop to the charges that I brought in this thread ? Come on people ..... quit being so naive & wake up .

•••
@Joe Styler, there's more than a few articles online about this if someone wanted to search it . I also like how godaddy bought the site godaddysucks.com( it redirects to godaddy.com ) years ago & buried it LOL . It was a site where godaddy customers & former godaddy employees went to complain & Tell what was really happening at godaddy .

Last edited:
•••
google "godaddy buying searched domains " :xf.smile: lots of interesting stuff to read . why dont registrars JUST ADMIT IT & be done with it already .

Last edited:
•••
lol :ROFL: i wouldnt put anything past godaddy or any other registrar .

•••
i once met a chic in a bar in iowa city ( home of the hawkeyes ) who worked at a registrar & she said that the industry standard when confronted about domain frontrunning was to DENY DENY DENY:troll:

•••
in defense of registrar reps , if you repeat something long enough your bound to start believing it yourself :xf.smile:

•••
preservatives.com/does-godaddy/buy-searched-domains
@Joe Styler, there's more than a few articles online about this if someone wanted to search it . I also like how godaddy bought the site godaddysucks.com( it redirects to godaddy.com ) years ago & buried it LOL . It was a site where godaddy customers & former godaddy employees went to complain & Tell what was really happening at godaddy .

Good reading folks

It's still going on today

•••
not 1 registry rep came on to defend their company ? enough said :xf.smile:

•••
Years ago Godaddys vice president of domain auctions ( adam Dicker ) was BUSTED & caught participating in the auctions driving up prices . Now ask yourself folks ...... do you really believe that godaddy has stopped these unethical practices ? do you truly believe that go daddy wouldn't stoop to the charges that I brought in this thread ? Come on people ..... quit being so naive & wake up .
^^^^^^ truth 💣

•••
@robert widener i remember clearly you have already got this same advise in some other thread. But you keep going around and whining. Maybe try to find another hobby, domaining seems to be very difficult for you... Good luck
let me guess , u work for domain agents or a registrar that works with them ? the practice should be stopped :xf.eek: plain & simple

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back