NameSilo

Squadhelp.com announces White Label Domain Marketplace, A New Game-Changing Offering For Domain Sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Squadhelp is introducing a white label solution that looks pretty cool at first glance. Setting up the Marketplace takes less than 10 minutes, and it comes pre-configured with powerful features such as Instant Search technology, AI based Domain Recommendations and modern, beautiful landing pages that are optimized for conversion. The entire Marketplace is custom branded: […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone in this forum thread: https://squadhelp.com/t/a-suggestio...hat-i-think-could-really-help-sellers/8913/17 counted that Squadhelp is mentioned 9 (!!!) times on every WLM sales page.

We put effort into attracting traffic to our WLM marketplace. Some probably even put money. Once we have traffic ... ALL potential buyers are then bombarded with SH advertising. If they click on any of the links, they land on SH homepage where they are encouraged to launch a naming contest (which is often a cheaper option than our premium names) or browse SH premium marketplace (larger pool). Even if they open a chat window to simply ask a question, there's a video that explains how SH works (naming contest, premium domain marketplace, branding consultants). This creates a high risk that potential buyers will drift from our WLM to SH and will spend their money there.

I believe it would be a good idea to add automated affiliate links to ALL links leading to SH. In case of a sale (any kind of sale that is not directly beneficial to us) reward should be a percentage of SH profit. This way if we bring traffic to SH and it results in them earning money, at least we are somewhat compensated.

@GrantP what do you think?

@SuperBrander I'd love to hear your opinion too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
i think the extra exposure thing is basically nonsense

to me just another marketplace setup... like namesilo or tons of others... so... no but no thanks

•••
Will have to wait and see. I don't like the idea of paying $5 for the logo per domain. If I have 1k domains to list in there that would amount to paying 5k for the logos.

•••
Could be a dns propagation delay? Clear your cache, flush DNS. Might work.
How? They were pointing to Afternic and now they are pointing to Squadhelp, just to the general premium marketplace and not to my site.

Already found the issue though, there is a bug on their end.
If you click on "verify" and verify a domain DNS on the white label marketplace, when visiting the domain it'll go to the premium domain marketplace, not to your domain. but if you do not click on "verify" i.e it looks like this:
upload_2020-7-14_12-22-20-png.161082

When visiting the domain it'll go to the domain landing page on your website.

•••
masak.com logo on "White Label Domain Marketplace" has been created. What is your opinion?

https://www.masak.com/

beautiful website ! (y)

Two notes :

1- At the bottom of the page under About Us why mentioned real etstate ?
upload_2020-7-27_22-32-51.png

2 - I feel its more profissional if the email is related to website domain name like
conatct @ masak.com OR support @ masak.com , instead of the private email at gmail as below !
upload_2020-7-27_22-39-50.png

Regards ,

Last edited:
•••
You can now add logos to your WLM.

•••
I'll be using YourCompanyName .com for my WLM page, haven't started uploading anything just yet, but can't think of a better domain for someone looking for a name for their company :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
@Joakim
@NamePrime

Thank you guys for making this clear for me. I didn't know that you didn't need to change the NS to SH.
because before I was having a domain registred in namesilo and pointed to sedo NS, and the email is zoho, that why the email was not resolving, but as long as I set the NS to default NS of namesilo its worked.

•••
You can now add visual images to your WLM. It's all done automatically and can be tweaked to your liking. Just add categories.

•••
@GrantP Why aren't any details about the buyer displayed, when an offer is made for a white-label marketplace domain?Not even the buyer's name or country!

This could be a huge downside, especially for sellers who like to do their research before responding.

The only options currently available are accept/reject/counter or delete offer.

FYI - we have made a significant update and added a new Offer Center. You can now message back and forth with the buyer as well as see additional details about the buyer:

* Their name/ email/ phone number (if they give permission to share). We now ask their permission to share this information at the time of making an offer for a WLM domain.
* Their geographical information (Country/ State/ City etc)
* Their visit information (e.g. when was the first time they visited, when was the last time they visited etc)

We are also planning additional updates to further improve the management and workflows for offers.

•••
Signed up and approved as well. Will be testing when I get time.

For a preview, check this site: OnshoreSupport.com

Nice. Clean look.

•••
Will I be able to submit my marketplace domains to SH contests?

•••
From the examples already posted this looks like a promising offering from Squadhelp. The look and presentation plus user friendly nature of the UI and filters available make for a clean and professional looking marketplace.

It's also a huge plus that they will include your domains in their widespread marketing efforts (providing requirements are met).

•••
How? They were pointing to Afternic and now they are pointing to Squadhelp, just to the general premium marketplace and not to my site.

Already found the issue though, there is a bug on their end.
If you click on "verify" and verify a domain DNS on the white label marketplace, when visiting the domain it'll go to the premium domain marketplace, not to your domain. but if you do not click on "verify" i.e it looks like this:
upload_2020-7-14_12-22-20-png.161082

When visiting the domain it'll go to the domain landing page on your website.

I checked out your marketplace and names seem to resolve to your domain. Typing in names that were previously listed on SH premium will still resolve to SH — I think it’s intentional on their part though I wish it weren’t.

BTW, the domains you add *can* be categorized. You just have to do it manually, one by one, just like you would your SH premiums.

•••
Will be interesting to try this. It does look promising.

Last edited:
•••
Can you elaborate, what part of of the TOS, the clause(s) ?
May be free is not free, after all !
I am not going to potentially be put in a position where I have pay back xxxx and owe Squadhelp money because of buyers remorse....plus I would be liable for any fees as well

Could end up costing me more than the domain was listed for....no thanks

Edit:

Domain listed for 2k
Pay back 2k plus fees = out of pocket

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is selling White Label domains at "Afternic.com DLS" permitted?

Absolutely. There are no restrictions whatsoever for the White Label Marketplace. You can list your domains in any platforms. We just need to confirm your domain ownership - you can do that by either pointing your Name Servers to SH or by adding a TXT record for verification.

•••
Can I add my own logos?
Not for the moment. The WLM is in beta presently. If enough people badger them for this feature, they might listen.

Last edited:
•••
Not for the moment. The WLM is in beta presently. If enough people badger them for this feature, they might listen.

I jump in to say that I also request an option to add our own logos. This is essential.

•••
•••
masak.com logo on "White Label Domain Marketplace" has been created. What is your opinion?

https://www.masak.com/

•••
Free automatically-generated logos in bulk upon adding names would be a nice feature.

Last edited:
•••
You can now add logos to your WLM.

Wow, they are moving in the right direction. I had a test site up and running, but were forced to shut it down because of to many bugs.

I'm currently using Efty, but have to say, if they keep improving and it turns out they can offer pretty much the same for free, I seriously have to reconsider switching to SH completely.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back