IT.COM

Squadhelp.com announces White Label Domain Marketplace, A New Game-Changing Offering For Domain Sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Squadhelp is introducing a white label solution that looks pretty cool at first glance. Setting up the Marketplace takes less than 10 minutes, and it comes pre-configured with powerful features such as Instant Search technology, AI based Domain Recommendations and modern, beautiful landing pages that are optimized for conversion. The entire Marketplace is custom branded: […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well well, I might have to revisit my opinion about SH. Can we see any examples of portfolios utilizing this new feature?

•••
•••
•••
Look to be following namesilo and others in trying to get that non physical inventory holding commission. If you have the platform in place, i doubt there is no better business, in regards to taking a cut out of automated bin buys.

•••
Look to be following namesilo and others in trying to get that non physical inventory holding commission. If you have the platform in place, i doubt there is no better business, in regards to taking a cut out of automated bin buys.

Agreed. I was actually expecting Dan to come up with a similar white label marketplace.

It shouldn't be too hard for them to deliver. It would be nice to experiment a bit with this. See if a custom SH marketplace can outperform DAN. The sedo sync option is cool as well. Yeah, fingers crossed. Looking forward to this :)

•••
I signed up and was approved in a few hours. looks nice

•••
•••
I signed up and was approved in a few hours. looks nice
Are you able to use it immediately? If so, do you have any examples to show?

•••
Signed up and approved as well. Will be testing when I get time.

For a preview, check this site: OnshoreSupport.com

Last edited:
•••
Best part they charge 7.5% commission less than everyone expect Escrow.com .

•••
I cringe a little every time I see someone using a term like "Game-Changing" when promoting a product. It is such an overused PR/startup term for things that are not usually that game changing.

It sounds interesting though.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Looks promising, certainly a challenge to Dan,
and 7.5% isn’t so bad.

Do they let you add your own logos to your domains?

•••
Sounds like a solution for many who struggle to get exposure there, it's a wise product imo. Looking forward to a demo, if anyone that has already been approved can share!

•••
Looks promising, certainly a challenge to Dan,
and 7.5% isn’t so bad.

Do they let you add your own logos to your domains?

In my post I Darpan mentioned to me

d) The Marketplace is integrated with several services that are offered by our curated crowdsourced community. Sellers can request high quality logo designs for their domains ($5 per domain), or ask professional writers to create descriptions or classify their domains ($1 per domain).

•••
Signed up and approved as well. Will be testing when I get time.

For a preview, check this site: OnshoreSupport.com

Nice. Clean look.

•••
In my post I Darpan mentioned to me

d) The Marketplace is integrated with several services that are offered by our curated crowdsourced community. Sellers can request high quality logo designs for their domains ($5 per domain), or ask professional writers to create descriptions or classify their domains ($1 per domain).

Thanks. I did see that, which made me wonder if they’re going to allow sellers to upload their own self-made logos (like Dan does, for instance, and I believe Efty?)

In the meantime, I got approved and could check for myself - unfortunately I don’t see an option to upload logos myself. That’s a pretty big dealbreaker for me.

Hopefully they figure out a way to allow that, because I have no desire to pay $5 for logos that are usually very disappointing. That’s generally been one of my biggest gripes with Squadhelp - logos are awful compared to Brandpa and BB.

Last edited:
•••
If you are curious to see what a marketplace looks like, I just set one up on namespector.com.

Not terrible for 20 minutes of work, but yeah, there’s not a lot to customize.

One thing that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me is domains I have listed on SH resolve to SH landers upon type-in, as opposed to my marketplace. I noted that they are cutting down their commission if a sale comes through my marketplace.

But if there is now this distinction between sales that come through SH and sales that come through your own white-label marketplace, I think it makes sense to assume that type-ins are traffic “I” bring, and not Squadhelp - and therefore they should resolve to my white-label marketplace.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
If you are curious to see what a marketplace looks like, I just set one up on

One thing that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me is domains I have listed on SH resolve to SH landers upon type-in, as opposed to my marketplace. I noted that they are cutting down their commission if a sale comes through my marketplace.

But if there is now this distinction between sales that come through SH and sales that come through your own white-label marketplace, I think it makes sense to assume that type-ins are traffic “I” bring, and not Squadhelp - and therefore they should resolve to my white-label marketplace.

Thoughts?
Does any of the names @ namespector include SH Reg?

•••
•••
i think the extra exposure thing is basically nonsense

to me just another marketplace setup... like namesilo or tons of others... so... no but no thanks

•••
•••
Will have to wait and see. I don't like the idea of paying $5 for the logo per domain. If I have 1k domains to list in there that would amount to paying 5k for the logos.

•••
If you are curious to see what a marketplace looks like, I just set one up on namespector.com.

Thoughts?

Agree. Plus no way to know how the sale occurred. Seems like the distinction between SH page and your marketplace will somehow not work in your favor regarding commish and sellers of premium will continue to pay high commish. This rollout works best for people who have no names on SH imo.

•••
Can other users SH domains be added to the marketplace and collect commission if sold?

Last edited:
•••
Back