NameSilo

Squadhelp.com announces White Label Domain Marketplace, A New Game-Changing Offering For Domain Sell

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News, started by equity78, Jul 13, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Squadhelp is introducing a white label solution that looks pretty cool at first glance. Setting up the Marketplace takes less than 10 minutes, and it comes pre-configured with powerful features such as Instant Search technology, AI based Domain Recommendations and modern, beautiful landing pages that are optimized for conversion. The entire Marketplace is custom branded: […]

Continue Reading

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. pb

pb Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Well well, I might have to revisit my opinion about SH. Can we see any examples of portfolios utilizing this new feature?

3. equity78

No the beta opened today. You can apply to be in the beta https://www.squadhelp.com/white-label-marketplace

4. NameDeck

NameDeck Top Contributor VIP

5. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Look to be following namesilo and others in trying to get that non physical inventory holding commission. If you have the platform in place, i doubt there is no better business, in regards to taking a cut out of automated bin buys.

6. NameDeck

NameDeck Top Contributor VIP

Agreed. I was actually expecting Dan to come up with a similar white label marketplace.

It shouldn't be too hard for them to deliver. It would be nice to experiment a bit with this. See if a custom SH marketplace can outperform DAN. The sedo sync option is cool as well. Yeah, fingers crossed. Looking forward to this :)

7. YairDD

YairDD Top Contributor VIP

I signed up and was approved in a few hours. looks nice

8. keston57

keston57 Established Member

Thanks for sharing

9. sircc

sircc Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Are you able to use it immediately? If so, do you have any examples to show?

10. Joakim

Joakim SalesBusiness.com VIP

Signed up and approved as well. Will be testing when I get time.

For a preview, check this site: OnshoreSupport.com

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  11. premkumar

premkumar Top Contributor VIP

Best part they charge 7.5% commission less than everyone expect Escrow.com .

12. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I cringe a little every time I see someone using a term like "Game-Changing" when promoting a product. It is such an overused PR/startup term for things that are not usually that game changing.

It sounds interesting though.

Brad

13. Nametree

Nametree Nametree.com VIP

Looks promising, certainly a challenge to Dan,
    and 7.5% isn’t so bad.

Do they let you add your own logos to your domains?

14. DanSanchez

DanSanchez DanSanchez.com/subscribe Epik.com Staff VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Sounds like a solution for many who struggle to get exposure there, it's a wise product imo. Looking forward to a demo, if anyone that has already been approved can share!

15. equity78

In my post I Darpan mentioned to me

d) The Marketplace is integrated with several services that are offered by our curated crowdsourced community. Sellers can request high quality logo designs for their domains ($5 per domain), or ask professional writers to create descriptions or classify their domains ($1 per domain).

16. Way3

Way3 TheMainDomains Gold Account

Nice. Clean look.

17. Nametree

Thanks. I did see that, which made me wonder if they’re going to allow sellers to upload their own self-made logos (like Dan does, for instance, and I believe Efty?)

In the meantime, I got approved and could check for myself - unfortunately I don’t see an option to upload logos myself. That’s a pretty big dealbreaker for me.

Hopefully they figure out a way to allow that, because I have no desire to pay $5 for logos that are usually very disappointing. That’s generally been one of my biggest gripes with Squadhelp - logos are awful compared to Brandpa and BB.

18. Nametree

If you are curious to see what a marketplace looks like, I just set one up on namespector.com.

Not terrible for 20 minutes of work, but yeah, there’s not a lot to customize.

One thing that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me is domains I have listed on SH resolve to SH landers upon type-in, as opposed to my marketplace. I noted that they are cutting down their commission if a sale comes through my marketplace.

But if there is now this distinction between sales that come through SH and sales that come through your own white-label marketplace, I think it makes sense to assume that type-ins are traffic “I” bring, and not Squadhelp - and therefore they should resolve to my white-label marketplace.

Thoughts?

19. CreenDomain

CreenDomain New Member

Does any of the names @ namespector include SH Reg?

20. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

its 5% to add lead on dan

21. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

i think the extra exposure thing is basically nonsense

to me just another marketplace setup... like namesilo or tons of others... so... no but no thanks

22. Nametree

No

23. 4better

4better Established Domainer VIP

Will have to wait and see. I don't like the idea of paying $5 for the logo per domain. If I have 1k domains to list in there that would amount to paying 5k for the logos.

24. karmaco

karmaco Top Contributor VIP

Agree. Plus no way to know how the sale occurred. Seems like the distinction between SH page and your marketplace will somehow not work in your favor regarding commish and sellers of premium will continue to pay high commish. This rollout works best for people who have no names on SH imo.

25. Simpsonrocket

Simpsonrocket Established Member

Can other users SH domains be added to the marketplace and collect commission if sold?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice