Dynadot

.tv Spanish .TV names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Spanish .TV names, are they worth registering? Has there been any decent sales of them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ammudamus said:
There is also a relatively new Spanish domainers forum, which has a lot of conversation about .TV and its explosion. We shall see as folks seem to be using their native language and knowledge of their niche to utilize any potential market opportunity.

What is the name of that forum?

•••
•••
•••
I have

accidente.tv
hija.tv
incas.tv
instrucciones.tv
jueves.tv
lunes.tv
marzo.tv
miercoles.tv
nombre.tv
ustedes.tv
viernes.tv
venganza.tv

no tilde or other accent marks on these, but accion.tv pretty good anyway:

accion.tv
manana.tv
muneca.tv

plan to hold until market intensifies, unless price is right!

•••
Is anybody, look at google,es to check how many pages are coming up for any of these spanish domain? Or are you guys just buying them, cuase of the name itself? Is there a spanish OVT??

•••
k1dprodigy,

I dunno, I just saw some value in the names itself, looking down the road. I hope it shows promise, either now or 2-5years from now.

Never did check google or ovt on any of them, tbh(to be honest).

•••
•••
•••
a couple of Spanish domains for sale

calzado.tv (footwear in spanish)

oficinas.tv (offices in spanish)

medicinas.tv (medicines in spanish)

bebidas.tv (drinks in spanish)

•••
Hi, what do you guys think of ALEGRE*TV?

My first and certainly not the last Spanish .TV :)

•••
Juegos.tv left for €XX,XXX early this year, NDA.
I own Cosmeticos.tv, Animaciones.tv, Documentales.tv

•••
Argos said:
Juegos.tv left for €XX,XXX early this year, NDA.
I own Cosmeticos.tv, Animaciones.tv, Documentales.tv
Hi Jean-Francois, can I ask if you can reveal if the juegos.tv sale was low, mid or high xx,xxx :)

Thanks for the info, good news for your, mine and anyone else's Spanish .tv portfolio!

•••
johntv said:
Hi Jean-Francois, can I ask if you can reveal if the juegos.tv sale was low, mid or high xx,xxx :)
Thanks for the info, good news for your, mine and anyone else's Spanish .tv portfolio!

From € to $ we would say mid.

•••
Argos,
Great news! Spanish market looks to be heating up with larger sales.

Thanks,
A

•••
Argos said:
From € to $ we would say mid.
Thanks for sharing, incredible sale indeed :blink:

•••
What do you guys think of this one?:

EstaTarde.tv

It's my first .tv domain.

•••
when buying a spanish .tv name should you buy the infinitve of the verb or the "ing" of the word...example cocinar (to cook) or cocinando (cooking). or should you just base it on the number of hits you get on google?

•••
bgmv said:
when buying a spanish .tv name should you buy the infinitve of the verb or the "ing" of the word...example cocinar (to cook) or cocinando (cooking). or should you just base it on the number of hits you get on google?

The infinitive (-ar, -er, -ir) uses to be better. You can see it checking "jugar" (to play) and "jugando" (playing) in a whois like that of Dynadot
http://www.dynadot.com/domain/search.html, containing .cc or .ws options: they are not taken for "jungando".

•••
and5rey said:
What do you guys think of this one?:
EstaTarde.tv
It's my first .tv domain.
Nice one, would be great for a tv guide, any dev plan for it ?
bgmv said:
I would get the infinitive version first, more efficient, but that's just me I am not Spanish.

•••
I also got jugando.tv(playing), which could be a nice sports or concert oriented site, but I dunno.

•••
Argos said:

I would get the infinitive version first, more efficient, but that's just me I am not Spanish.

thanks argos. i have 3 spanish .tv's that are all infinitives and premium in english, should i reg?

•••
Argos said:
Thanks Argos. Yes, I'm planning to develop a Spanish online TV guide. I'm thinking about just collecting some RSS feeds of Spanish programs and put them on the site.

•••
Negocio anyone? (Negocio = Business in Spanish)

I have negocio.la

radicalnames said:
mckennaronnie,

Sorry for the confusion. I just wanted you understand why is so difficult to sell "Juventud.TV"... :)

Ammudamus,

I don't use to navigate a lot at forums, but .TV is one of my favourite TLDs from always and it's turning more interesting day to day...

And thanks very much for your offer, but I actually have my own team for developing.

Anyway, please don't hesitate to post here or PM your domains for sale, especially Spanish terms. :cy:

•••
Just caught this one....

Agua.tv (water)

Could complement my Naturaleza.tv, go the route that www.Water.tv and www.H20.tv developed , or be a brandable video portal. Any thoughts on the highest value usage of this generic?

Almost every extension gtld and spanish cctlds are developed sites.

•••
CarryOn,
Good catch. Pretty decent generic, but am wondering what other target niche you could work with that name, beyond H2O.tv. Possible beach videos?

Thanks,
A

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back