Domain Empire

.tv Spanish .TV names

Spaceship
Watch
Spanish .TV names, are they worth registering? Has there been any decent sales of them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
LEGENDARIO.TV anyone?

Just curious if I wasted my $$ on this one...

Thanking you in advance.

-dpari

•••
LaCocina.TV & Decoracion.TV

Hi Radical,

What do you think about these two Spanish domains?

%%- LaCocina.TV
%%- Decoracion.TV

BTW, I also own the names in other languages that have the same meaning with "La Cocina" and "Decoracion."

La Cocina
TheCuisine.TV -- English
LaCuisine.TV -- French
LaCucina.TV -- Italian
Kuche.TV -- German
DieKuche.TV -- German
DieKueche.TV -- German

Decoracion
Decoration.TV -- English & French
Dekoration.TV -- German, Danish & Swedish

Thanks in advance for your opinions...

Regards,

•••
Ok guys, I finally went for it & registered my 1st Spanish domain that I was weighing up if I should register it or not. Here it is:

www.Restaurante.tv - I believe it's a correct translation of Restaurant in Spanish, right? (Don't speak any spanish myself)

What do you think about this name? What value would you put on this one?

•••
Smyrna,
LaCocina.tv might not be as effective as Cocina.tv. Putting 'the' in front of the generic does reduce its visibility a little. Just my thoughts from a non Spanish person. :)

Thanks,
A

•••
LaCocina is not bad. You could put some cooking videos there. Yes, having the "La" in front of it does hurt it a little but the terms is well understood and used in the spanish world.

As per restaurante.TV, it does means restaurant. I think is a good name.

Regards

•••
Hello,
i own Apostar.tv (for reg fee) it is a good Spanish name ?
(i had no offer/no traffic with this)

•••
I think Apostar is a great name. Gaming, Gambling related.

•••
Thanks , :) i'm not very good in spanish and i think i reg a mispel...

..the doubt is my enemy...lol

•••
I think at the end of the day any common generic related to every day life (money, house, family, work, etc) can have some integration with video and TV. As stated earlier, it's the driving force behind the development.

Thanks,
A

•••
Ammudamus & ioadomain,

Thank you very much for your comments. I know la cocina is not as good as cocina, but I think LaCocina.TV is the second best name in Spanish after cocina.tv :)

•••
SMYRNA said:
Hi Radical,

What do you think about these two Spanish domains?

%%- LaCocina.TV
%%- Decoracion.TV

Although, as ioadomain wrote, the value of a domain is directly related with the possibility of a good development, I think that "LaCocina" is not an Spanish premium keyword at all...

By the way, "Decoracion.TV" could be a good one and may be $XXXX more in your bank account if you sell it someday... :bingo:

actelvision said:
Hi Radical,

Hello,
i own Apostar.tv (for reg fee) it is a good Spanish name ?
(i had no offer/no traffic with this)

Not bad, but "Apostar" means "To bet" and the infinitive form is not very used here at websites... If you had "Apuestas"... :hehe:

•••
Thanks Radicalnames ,your informations are precious.. :)

...no ,apuestas is not myne.. snirf ...too late in the domainer job...lol

•••
Radicalnames,

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it.

Best,

•••
•••
Are Spanish .tv worth it?

There are a few Spanish .tv names that I've been considering purchasing or trying to acquire. Does anyone know if .tv is even known in Spain and other Latin countries? Is it used at all? Are their any Spanish .tv sites out there? All the names I'm considering have overture of at least 200,000 for Spain Overture.

Thanks for the info.

•••
Slow,
I am a big fan of Spanish .TV sites. Below is a link of a few of them that have been developed:

http://www.namepros.com/dot-tv/283615-developed-spanish-tvs.html?highlight=spanish+.tv

I think there value will be realized a little bit after the normal generics, but you can find a lot of gems for reg fee. Obviously, this is on the decline since the hype has increased and more of these foreign regs are occurring. Obviously development is the key in the end, but a growing space.

Thanks,
A

•••
Two markets - one development, one domaining...in the domaining market, I have no doubt that Spain, to me at least, is the most sought after with Germany close behind.......

One of our very own members, the esteemed SKG, sold Archivos.TV (hope I got the spelling right) for $1000 pretty recently......if you have found heavy overture keywords available that make sense for the TV extention, I would go for it......

As for development, check the thread, but I would not be too discouraged by the relatively small amount of development, I think things are going to change rapidly over the next 18 months development wise - no matter which language we are talking about..........

I have just bought a newe laptop , a SONY, with Windows Vista installed..........The laptop has a built in camera and microphone and a big sticker saying VIDEO MESSAGING READY......whilst this technology has been around for quite a while, its the marketing thats new, ...and the VISTA opersating system is all about the harmonisation of video and content.........

•••
You're right, I'm going to go ahead and buy the name. With a Spain Overture of 356,000 I don't think I should let it past.
-James

MILLERSCROSSING said:
Two markets - one development, one domaining...in the domaining market, I have no doubt that Spain, to me at least, is the most sought after with Germany close behind.......

One of our very own members, the esteemed SKG, sold Archivos.TV (hope I got the spelling right) for $1000 pretty recently......if you have found heavy overture keywords available that make sense for the TV extention, I would go for it......

As for development, check the thread, but I would not be too discouraged by the relatively small amount of development, I think things are going to change rapidly over the next 18 months development wise - no matter which language we are talking about..........

I have just bought a newe laptop , a SONY, with Windows Vista installed..........The laptop has a built in camera and microphone and a big sticker saying VIDEO MESSAGING READY......whilst this technology has been around for quite a while, its the marketing thats new, ...and the VISTA opersating system is all about the harmonisation of video and content.........

•••
James,
What name did you recently acquire?

Thanks,
A

•••
Hey A,

I picked up CochesUsados.tv "UsedCars.tv in english. Spain Overture of 369,179
I got it to compliment my UsedAutos.tv and UsedAuto.tv

•••
What about French?

ChannelMoi.tv?

•••
Slow,
Good pickup. I am sure you could develop an auction site for the Latin market with used autos, videos and affiliate sites that can generate some revenue/income stream.

Thanks,
A

•••
porque.tv? any idea of its' worth?

•••
showbiz2 said:
What about French?

ChannelMoi.tv?

In French, it should be CanalMoi (channel in french = canal).
Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but I don't see any value in ChannelMoi... or CanalMoi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back