Dynadot

information Some helpful info if you might be bidding on domain names at NamesCon 2019.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
The past few years i have created a spreadsheet of the NamesCon auction for myself. I put all domains into a very easy to read format so i can see all domains in each reserve range and estibot valuations just for kicks. When visiting the auction page you have to click on each domain individually to see that info and when you are researching all domains its easy to forget.

So this has helped me out and i wanted to share that info here at NP with my domaining friends.

If you are a serious bidder, it really will help out. If you are not, dont worry, its fun to look at anyways. Some crazy valuations and reserves as always.

It is a bit sloppy but this new ExcelOnline was killing me so unless i can find someone to help add it in that spreadsheet format that i created to my blog, it is what it is right now. You will still be able to see everything in one concntrated place from my cutting and pasting.

The one thing that is consistent here is CHANGE. The stats i have listed for this auction will change and i will constantly have to edit as more names are added.

We are 30+ days out so its a good head start if you are trying to figure out your budget.

Hope it helps a few out here as much as it does for me.

2019 NamesCon, ROTD, NameJet & Brent Oxley Auction. Easy Reserve Price/Valuation info for Buyers

https://www.namepros.com/threads/20...erve-price-valuation-info-for-buyers.1116156/

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back