Domain Empire

What are you looking forward to at NamesCon 2019?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What are you most excited for at NamesCon 2019?

• 1st

Domain Auctions

votes
    67.8%
  • 2nd

Networking & Parties

votes
    33.1%
  • 3rd

Keynotes & Panels

votes
    24.0%
  • 4th

Roundtables

votes
    15.7%
  • 5th

Exhibitor Booths

votes
    10.7%

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I thought it would be good to have a thread devoted to what people are most looking forward to at the NamesCon 2019 Conference.

It will be my first NamesCon, so I am really excited about going :xf.smile:! Looking forward to meeting face to face many I have only known online through NPs, excited to meet some of the big names that made this profession, looking forward to learning from experts, anxious to visit all the exhibits.

So why not share what informal exchanges you look forward to, which session topics most interest you, who you particularly look forward to meeting for the first time, which of the roundtables you plan to be at, what exhibitors you want to talk to, etc.

The link to the agenda for the conference is here.

So what are you most looking forward to at NamesCon? This is also a great place for those who have attended past conferences to share tips on making the most off the event.

Bob

PS Since there are already other threads on related topics (like ticket prices, the associated auction, ngTLDs in the auction, the GoDaddy meetup at the conference, and whether NPs should have its own conference) please discuss on those threads things related to those topics. Obviously things related to those topics may be mentioned here, but the detailed discussion should be at the relevant thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wil be a live stream for live domain auction?
A website/youtYou channel someting like this?!

•••
•••
Not sure how I missed noticing this earlier, but on Tuesday morning there is a session (moderated by Andrew of DNW) which has both Blake Janover of Home.loans and Mike Kugler of Vacation.rentals talking about their experience spending $500,000 each for a ngTLD. I definitely look forward to that!

•••
Hello all. I am looking forward to the Media Options name review on Tuesday at 1PM. Offers will be made!

•••
Wil be a live stream for live domain auction?
A website/youtYou channel someting like this?!

If I understand correctly what was said at NamesCon yesterday (in a session by Monte Cahn @mcahn and NameJet introducing the auction) those with an active NameJet account can log in at time of live auction and there will be a link providing auction feed and opportunity to bid online.

•••
Yeh yeh but much more cooool if is a broadcastings/ live stream of auction
If anyone know put here the link ( YouTube channel maybe )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back