Dynadot

NamesCon Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wurdd

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Does anyone know the actual date and time that the NamesCon RTD auctions at NJ that are not included in the live auction end? Is it Monday, January 28th at 3pm PST or is it 10 to 15 days later after the Chinese New Year? Or, is it some other date and time TBD?

Will any names in the auction that hit reserve be sold on Monday the 28th at 3pm PST?

I promise I am not the only person confused about the dates. Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay. Let me add another auction trivia question.

Does anyone know if any of the domains with no reserve will sell Monday January 28th (tomorrow) at 3pm PST in the Namescon Right of the Dot auction at NameJet?

All I want to know is the true, final end dates of the auctions. Do they all end tomorrow or not, that is the question. It doesn't matter to me if it's tomorrow or next month, a true end date helps us all.

We have over a thousand people that love to answer questions on this forum. Does it not strike anyone odd that these easy questions have not been answered already. Or, nobody knows.

If you have questions or are confused about the Namescon auction ending dates, please respond to this post with a question mark (?).

•••
•••
Just got an email form Snapnames:

Following the live auction, the online auction will be extended on NameJet for an additional 16 days. This extended auction will include the domains names not selected for live auction and for any domains in the live auction that do not hit reserve, and will close completely on February 13, 2018.

Thank you Snapnames!

•••
Back