Dynadot

Sold my first domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cmelsen

Upgraded Member
Impact
I have hoarded domains and bought two words high search volume expiring .com's for a while now and finally flipped one I bought for $600 and sold for $2600! It feels good to finally have one sell! I did not even have it listed publicly, the buyer sought it out. Very pleased!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats! Still waiting for my first sell and only hoarding too, but can imagine the boost it gives.

•••
That is a very nice sale, Congrats!

•••
Congrats! Enjoy the feeling!

•••
•••
I have hoarded domains and bought two words high search volume expiring .com's for a while now and finally flipped one I bought for $600 and sold for $2600! It feels good to finally have one sell! I did not even have it listed publicly, the buyer sought it out. Very pleased!

What's the name you sold?

•••
Congrats! Looking forward to you sharing the name with us.

•••
Really good first sale! Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
What was the age?
Can you give some description?
Thank you.

•••
•••
Congratulations, what mode of payment did the buyer pay you through? Thanks in advance

•••
This is the way to go! You did great!

•••
nice bro , can you give some tips

•••
•••
I still not understand why people not share name while claiming they have sold domain.

I knew there are sometime we need to agree on "NDA" but it's only make sense when the buyer has paid $xxxxxx

But at Last as other said,

Congratulation on your first sold domain,

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats on the sale, made a good return there on your purchase

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back