Sold my first domain today! Finally!! While I was looking it over, I got an email that another one of my domains just sold! My first two sales on the same day! Great way to start 2018!
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got the same email from “Japan” LOL. Thought it was a genuine enquiry at first until he replied me. His Email name changed from one to another. Didn’t seem right and he offered me 30k for some random domain I had lol. Looked it up here as well and found out it’s a scam. Don’t be fooled everyone...
@MetBob - yep completely out of my hands. I had a few inquiries for the name prior to the BIN so I'm just going to put it back on as a BIN sale. At least I have one sale so far this year.