Dynadot

Sold my first domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cmelsen

Established Member
Impact
I have hoarded domains and bought two words high search volume expiring .com's for a while now and finally flipped one I bought for $600 and sold for $2600! It feels good to finally have one sell! I did not even have it listed publicly, the buyer sought it out. Very pleased!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats!
(Could you tell us what's the name you sold please?)

•••
•••
I still not understand why people not share name while claiming they have sold domain.

I knew there are sometime we need to agree on "NDA" but it's only make sense when the buyer has paid $xxxxxx

But at Last as other said,

Congratulation on your first sold domain,

Completely agree!

Never mind OP, but this thread seems going no where other than saying congrats to you with no real purpose of education and/or at least sharing. Doesn't make sense at all.

I could go on and create multiple threads from time to time with no domain name included and still people would believe it. But that's useless and time waste of others to read and get nothing out of it.

•••
Completely agree!

Never mind OP, but this thread seems going no where other than saying congrats to you with no real purpose of education and/or at least sharing. Doesn't make sense at all.

I could go on and create multiple threads from time to time with no domain name included and still people would believe it. But that's useless and time waste of others to read and get nothing out of it.

Once it finishes through escrow I will say the name

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I still not understand why people not share name while claiming they have sold domain.

I knew there are sometime we need to agree on "NDA" but it's only make sense when the buyer has paid $xxxxxx

Domain name quite identical to potensial buyer, if you have real buyer willing to pay low xxxx$ you might go finding similar domain and try to sell it to the very same buyer again and again. Since track record and reputation were quite significant on this domaining business, second or third transaction with the same buyer will be smoother than the first one.

So the question is, do you willing to give your golden egg to be harvested by somebody else? LOL

•••
Domain name quite identical to potensial buyer, if you have real buyer willing to pay low xxxx$ you might go finding similar domain and try to sell it to the very same buyer again and again. Since track record and reputation were quite significant on this domaining business, second or third transaction with the same buyer will be smoother than the first one.

So the question is, do you willing to give your golden egg to be harvested by somebody else? LOL

If that's the case in any seller's mind, there is no use of sharing in public just to collect congrats messages.

•••
If that's the case in any seller's mind, there is no use of sharing in public just to collect congrats messages.
we are human with multiple different preferences, off course there is some of us love to bragging about their sales without opening the domain name

•••
•••
we are human with multiple different preferences, off course there is some of us love to bragging about their sales without opening the domain name

That's right. But the point is it's useless and wasting time of others.

•••
Congratulations on your first sale. Excellent start indeed.

•••
That's right. But the point is it's useless and wasting time of others.
perhaps Namepros Moderator could revised the subforum rules and add some addendum to mention domain name within the sale thread info

•••
Completely agree!

I also agree. If you can't or won't disclose the domain name you sold then making a thread about it is pointless.

•••
•••
Congo :) Still waiting for my first one :(

•••
•••
•••
Many Congratulations.

Wish you merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

•••
•••
I have hoarded domains and bought two words high search volume expiring .com's for a while now and finally flipped one I bought for $600 and sold for $2600! It feels good to finally have one sell! I did not even have it listed publicly, the buyer sought it out. Very pleased!
Big congradulations to you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back