IT.COM

.com Sold my first domain via DAN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, I have regged the domain, shareblackstories in king on June 1st, because mostly of the instagram hashtag, #shareblackstories and the fact that Instagram used this tag for their Facebook cover.

I have received previously one offer for this domain on DAN for $100, which I turned down with a counter offer of $1,999, because i thought, wow, if Instagram uses the hash tag and so on, it must of worth something.

Well, I was wrong... I waited for 2 more months until the second offer came for $150 which I accepted, because I thought that well, $150 is $150 and no one offers it to you for free :)

The transaction went smooth via DAN:
- Offer received on August 26th
- Buyer paid on August 26th
- I pushed the domain on August 26th
- I received the money today, on August 27th

Less than 24 hours from start to finish, that is what I call a smooth transaction. To be more specific, it all took 17 hours from start to finish.

EDIT: It is not my first domain sold ever, just my first domain via this platform :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats, i also had my first sale with them on their new collaboration, not first with them. Smoothest transaction ever from buyer/seller view honestly

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back