Dynadot

discuss Sedo v Dan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
Just switched a few domains from Dan landers to Sedo. First time i've ever used Sedo landers & within a few days they are getting a large number of uniques (views) compared to Dan of late, which seems to have died a death with almost no views whatsoever !

I appretiate that they are probably mostly bot views & views aren't sales but time will tell . Anyone had better sales via Sedo than Dan ? Anyone else seeing a significant drop in traffic via Dan ? I kinda thought when Godaddy got involved there would be an uptick in interest but it seems for me at least to be the opposite !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doing the same. Tried multiple times but their ads are not being displayed on my parked domains.

•••
Hi

sedo has ppc, dan does not

sedo gets more eyes than dan

and since afternic has dan-type landers and now offers lease to own plans, Dan is basically obsolete.

so, to me, there is nothing to compare, between dan and sedo

imo...

•••
Interesting. I have all my nameservers set to Dan and have enjoyed a nice boom in traffic but now virtually no views on Sedo. Is there a way to have both running?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back