discuss My first SquadHelp sale experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bohdan

Top Member
Impact
upload_2020-9-9_19-27-55.png

Hi folks,
So finally, after almost 2 weeks of waiting I have received funds from my first sale with SquadHelp. Let's break it down all the pros and cons.
Before this sale, I only had a couple of offers on different names.
The sale happened on August, 27th. The first offer was $1800 and then the buyer went cold. 2 weeks later after the negotiations with the sales team buyer eventually hit BIN, although my floor price was $2K. Was it because of the salesmen's work? Who knows.
Anyway, long story short, after the sale, I just waited for the buyer's transfer instructions, which took almost 2 weeks. And eventually I've transferred the domain to their escrow account. Why not do that from the very beginning? And honestly, It was a bit stressful to wait for so long. In the end, the SH team sent me their wrong Name.com account number to transfer the domain. My luck that the account number was not valid. So, finally, I transferred the domain to their escrow account and received my funds.
Also, I'm sharing my stats, which is a bit different from the average on the marketplace.
Thanks!
upload_2020-9-9_21-56-31.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
God two weeks? Thats definitely a lot for their commission I thought it was better. Cograts for the sale!

•••
God two weeks? Thats definitely a lot for their commission I thought it was better. Cograts for the sale!
Thanks. Yep. This is just my experience, and it may be different for others. But It was pretty stressful.

•••
Hi folks,
So finally, after almost 2 weeks of waiting I have received funds from my first sale with SquadHelp. Let's break it down all the pros and cons.
Before this sale, I only had a couple of offers on different names.
The sale happened on August, 27th. The first offer was $1800 and then the buyer went cold. 2 weeks later after the negotiations with the sales team buyer eventually hit BIN, although my floor price was $2K. Was it because of the salesmen's work? Who knows.
Anyway, long story short, after the sale, I just waited for the buyer's transfer instructions, which took almost 2 weeks. And eventually I've transferred the domain to their escrow account. Why not do that from the very beginning? And honestly, It was a bit stressful to wait for so long. In the end, the SH team sent me their wrong Name.com account number to transfer the domain. My luck that the account number was not valid. So, finally, I transferred the domain to their escrow account and received my funds.
Also, I'm sharing my stats, which is a bit different from the average on the marketplace.
Thanks!
Show attachment 166696
Congratulations....

How long did domain stay on SH????....BEFORE YOU GOT THE SALE?????

how many domain in your SH portfolio.....????... Before you get sale with only one domain??????

Once again congratulations...

•••
How many months have you been with SH?

•••
Congratulations....

How long did domain stay on SH????....BEFORE YOU GOT THE SALE?????

how many domain in your SH portfolio.....????... Before you get sale with only one domain??????

Once again congratulations...
1. 1.5 year
2. 46

•••
•••
Congratulations on the sale!

•••
Congrats on your sale..

Still hoping on my first sale with SH

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats on your sale..

Still hoping on my first sale with SH
How many domains in your portfolio and for how long you are with SH?

•••
Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your sale.

•••
•••
How many domains in your portfolio and for how long you are with SH?

I started taking it seriously this year around April

•••
Congratulations on the sale! Can imagine it was stressful to wait for two weeks! I didn't know the buyer could wait to pay for that long. I recently signed up, and listed one name with Squadhelp. Got a couple with Brandbucket as well, but no sale.

•••
•••
Congratulations on the sale! Can imagine it was stressful to wait for two weeks! I didn't know the buyer could wait to pay for that long. I recently signed up, and listed one name with Squadhelp. Got a couple with Brandbucket as well, but no sale.
Thanks. The buyer paid for the domain and then disappeared without providing transfer instructions. As they said, the one who bought the domain may be different from the one who manages the domain in their team.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. The buyer paid for the domain and then disappeared without providing transfer instructions. As they said, the one who bought the domain may be different from the one who manages the domain in their team.
Now I understand. Makes sense. I learn something new every day here. :xf.wink:

•••

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale.
2 Weeks is such a long time nowadays.

Just wondering out of 46 domains How many of them are shortlisted

•••
Congratulations on your sale.
2 Weeks is such a long time nowadays.

Just wondering out of 46 domains How many of them are shortlisted
Shortlists - Number of domains
0-9 - 3
10-19 - 1
20-29 - 4
30-39 - 3
40-49 - 1
50-59 - 7
60-69 - 8
70-79 - 8
80-89.- 3
90-99 - 6
100+ - 2

Last edited:
•••

SR rate & no. of shortlists for Neuroprism, at the time of sale?

•••
Back