NameSilo

Small Biz Logo...625 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all creative NamePros logo designers (and there are a few of you)!

I'm in need of a clean professional looking logo for my small biz Winning Edge Sports .

It's open to anyone who wants to give it a shot.

Winning entry gets 625 NP$ !

Here are some particulars:

*The type of business is...Skate Sharpening and related retail items (used hockey gear, laces, tape, jerseys, NHL memorabilia, etc).

* When I say small biz that's what I mean. I have a little hole in the wall at the local arena.

*You don't have to be a hockey expert or fan for that matter. What I am looking for is something with the name Winning Edge Sports and a symbol (something like the Nike swoosh but not like the Nike swoosh, if you know what I mean).

*The colors are black and red on white.

* I think I want the word Sports in a different font from the other 2 words and maybe underneath the other 2 words but feel free to try whatever you think will look good.

* I need it to look good on a Golf Shirt and/or cap. Can't be too busy.

* As each logo comes in I'll provide feedback as soon as possible to let you know if you are heading in the right direction (or have hit it right on the nose). I'll do this via PM so no one else can "borrow" your ideas.

* Contest ends when I feel I have the right look. I'm hoping this is fairly straight forward. It won't drag on forever, I promise. I know that there are many other projects down the road for you all.

I would like to say that I have been thoroughly impressed with the uniqueness and quality of the logos I have seen designed for NP members! Hoping my contest is a busy one and those involved enjoy the challenge.

Looking forward to seeing what's out there.
Thanks muchly,
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[/Moved to the "NP$ Forum"].
Thanks, Scott.

•••
Thanks CoolHost. I was struggling on where it should go. I looked at some other threads and saw some logo ones and thought it was an appropriate fit (obviously not).

Sorry for making you work so hard ;)
ST

•••
No worries ... primarily to be consistent with the "NP$" Offer(s), IMHO. This is not work for me, it's an honor and a pleasure. True. This is a solid (NP$) offer for professional logo work, and I've always done very well by the Namepros talented membership in this regard. :tu:
See you soon.
B-)

•••
Thanks for mentioning the "solid (NP$) offer" CH.
Already received a couple of ideas via a PM.

* You can post your ideas here or PM them. Your choice.
ST

•••
•••
Thanks Darren and Sharpy!

Any more out there?
ST

•••
Sharpy's looks great! Where's Darren's (OK to post)? :o
Love seeing good, quality logo work. :tu:

•••
Last edited:
•••
i will be making something, running over ideas in my head at the moment

•••
Thanks Brian. Looking forward to it!
ST

•••
•••
Thanks Alexandra. Has potential. Sent PM.

ST

•••
Ok, have some other things I have to do real quikc, then will give a try. When is deadline?

PS. Sorry t those who I owe things to. There has been a few...problems...around here lately, and I have been quite busy. Will get everything to everyone tonight.

•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
Thanks Alexandra. Has potential. Sent PM.

ST

Will get to the changes you mentioned soon. Oh, and you can call me Alex. :)

•••
But I hardly know you! :hehe:

OK, Alex it is.

Glad to hear from you Josh. No specific deadline. I promised those involved that it would not drag on so when I feel those who have wanted to give it a try, have done so I'll make a post saying...24 hours remaining. I'll probably make that post Tuesday.

Thanks all,
ST

•••
•••
dam have tryed 2 make 1 just cant do it nothing looks right will keep trying though and if i can do it ill post good luck with your search

•••
here is one that i have done, i have a few more in the works not done atm though, once i have time i'll hopefully get them finished up as well up them to my own server all on one page for easy veiwing

•••
Scott,

When will this contest end? I really hope i could join this one.

•••
Love to have you in Jeffrey. You still have time. There are a few more members that have mentioned they need another day. The deadline will be on Thursday sometime. I'll post here.

Brian: Thank-you.
ST

•••
Whoa! Loads of great logos so far!

Coastalguy, I've sent you another PM concerning my work...

•••
Some very nice entries here!
Good Luck choosing one, Coastalguy. :o

:lol:

•••
Thanks CoolHost. It's not going to be easy...and wait til you see the revisions!

I'm thinking I will wrap this baby up at 6:00pm eastern on Thursday. That will give those who need to do some minor tweeking time to do so and allow those who have said they are very busy (but still would like to get in) time to give it a shot.

Thanks to all,
ST

•••
Coast. Just sent you a PM ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back