IT.COM

discuss Slow Down Market

NameSilo
Watch

Salai Domains

Account Closed
Impact
What happen? The number of the bid in auction here in Namepros and other sites is going down?
Anybody knows what are happening for the market slow down?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not really seeing any market slowdown that is not dictated by holiday seasons.

Prices of 4L .com NON CHIPS has been going up steadily and will keep doing so much more than Chips; all of my lllls non chips have been registered in several or many Chinese extensions and .net of course.
They are coming for them too imo.

As for 7/8/9N market is not ready yet and buyers are domainers who want to buy now and anticipate the trend. These types of domains are not a quick flip yet but they will gain value very quickly before mid 2016.

•••
Shanghai Index -5% today. Chinese may be dumping stocks to buy more domains :D

•••

In the past 48 hours, I've received a bulk offer of $54k for 2 of my CHIP 4N ...
and the highest offer to date of $61k on my single chip 3L.

And I can't be the only one.

•••

No, stocks down, because government found some violaitons and some October industrial data was not good:
"authorities disclosed investigations into several major brokerages over suspected trading violations. The probes into Citic, Guosen, Founder and Haitong Securities followed additional souring market sentiment on Friday that revealed lackluster Chinese industrial data in October. "

But I agree, it may add up volume to domain investment. Yuan' still going to be davaluated and now stock market going south, investors may say, screw that crap, I'm putting my money to domains as the safe bay. I actually noticed some moves today in .co.

•••
No, stocks down, because government found some violaitons and some October industrial data was not good:
"authorities disclosed investigations into several major brokerages over suspected trading violations. The probes into Citic, Guosen, Founder and Haitong Securities followed additional souring market sentiment on Friday that revealed lackluster Chinese industrial data in October. "

But I agree, it may add up volume to domain investment. Yuan' still going to be davaluated and now stock market going south, investors may say, screw that crap, I'm putting my money to domains as the safe bay. I actually noticed some moves today in .co.

Just joking, I know about the stock market problems.

Also weekend is coming so more people may participate.

•••
Just saw on Sedo's twitter post

CUz-3KfUYAAX6YN.jpg

•••
Domain market has changed completely because of the Chinese buyers. You could offer strong one word .com's and nobody would care. But throw down a 4L or 4N and you'll have 100 messages instantly. Basically the LLLL's and NNNN's need to get so expensive that most domainers can't afford them and revert back to names. But before that happens, other TLD's and gTLD's will have to get bought up, so it's going to be a while. When all numbers from 0 to 1 million are gone from .com, .net, .org, .info, .cc, .biz, .co, .mobi, .xyz, and all four letter combinations gone, then you'll see things go back to normal. When that is, who knows.

•••
Domain market has changed completely because of the Chinese buyers. You could offer strong one word .com's and nobody would care. But throw down a 4L or 4N and you'll have 100 messages instantly. Basically the LLLL's and NNNN's need to get so expensive that most domainers can't afford them and revert back to names. But before that happens, other TLD's and gTLD's will have to get bought up, so it's going to be a while. When all numbers from 0 to 1 million are gone from .com, .net, .org, .info, .cc, .biz, .co, .mobi, .xyz, and all four letter combinations gone, then you'll see things go back to normal. When that is, who knows.
hey, if you have 1word .com, i'm interested!!
I can clean your portfolio for few bucks as no one will care about those

•••

Pablo, check your inbox please.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back