Dynadot

discuss Slow Down Market

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Salai Domains

Account Closed
Impact
What happen? The number of the bid in auction here in Namepros and other sites is going down?
Anybody knows what are happening for the market slow down?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What happen? The number of the bid in auction here in Namepros and other sites is going down?

relax friend
domains aren't a bitcoin
limited supply of 3l 4l domains vs billions of people in world getting on net, will make your domain investments more solid than a house made of pure stone.

•••
RELAX....NO PANIC

it will rise up more

•••
Time to buy imo lol

•••
Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 4.37.39 AM.png

•••
people need not to panic, it causes more panic.

This is a market where the prices are going to fluctuate, these prices went up fast there's going to be speed bumps along the way..this has happened before and it will probably happen again. Most of the bigger buyers i know are buying everything up.. there expecting the prices to go up once again... but no one knows for sure.

What i can say is don't put your money into this market if you cant afford to risk it. But its been very good to me. So i'm in.

•••
Click on new posts. Most threads on 1st page are auctions.
However, 4l dot coms on forum have slowed.

•••
It's an usual fluctuation. It is a hazard if the market is up all the time.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
relax friend
domains aren't a bitcoin
limited supply of 3l 4l domains vs billions of people in world getting on net, will make your domain investments more solid than a house made of pure stone.
I liked this post..:xf.grin:

•••
Perfect mascot for the bubble heads.
Said by the guy who lives on his bicycle - Of course its not you but i just couldn't resist your sarcasm lol

•••
You all do realize we are entering the holiday season, Thanksgiving here in the states is next week and it's almost the weekend.

Labor day was AMAZING since nobody was bidding, I felt like I got away with highway robbery.. I probably shouldn't say anything since more will be watching but during holidays some of the most profitable opportunities are made for those paying attention.

•••
You all do realize we are entering the holiday season, Thanksgiving here in the states is next week and it's almost the weekend.

Labor day was AMAZING since nobody was bidding, I felt like I got away with highway robbery.. I probably shouldn't say anything since more will be watching but during holidays some of the most profitable opportunities are made for those paying attention.

I seriously doubt domainers know what the word holiday means let alone celebrate one

•••
Two important points:

1st: good domains are still getting good bids and going for great prices. Visually, though, a lot of what people are offering now is junk with 4's and 0's that they reg'd at the end of 6N buyout. And people are trying to flip 7N while there are still plenty to be had. These "auctions" are going to flop at this point. Back in July I tried to flip a lot of 6N for as low as $65 total -- thankfully it failed and I pulled it down before August.

2nd: having been in numerics for a few years, I can tell you that this happens literally every November. The movement stops and paused until new years. At least it has traditionally. This year, of course, hasn't been very traditional.... But still. ;)

•••
I liked this post..:xf.grin:

thanks!
but I cannot understand how you can like my post and like bitcoins at same time. because my post did not mean to be very kind to bitcoins. ;)

just pulling your leg. you got great domain name there btw.. ibitcoin

Last edited:
•••
Will holiday season affect domain biz even after chineese market entry....

•••

Just remembered the last Chinese holiday whEn LLLL.com dropped in prices and after it was finished prices increased even more. Also I remember spammers took the same holiday and we received less spam during that time

•••
Two important points:

1st: good domains are still getting good bids and going for great prices. Visually, though, a lot of what people are offering now is junk with 4's and 0's that they reg'd at the end of 6N buyout. And people are trying to flip 7N while there are still plenty to be had. These "auctions" are going to flop at this point. Back in July I tried to flip a lot of 6N for as low as $65 total -- thankfully it failed and I pulled it down before August.

2nd: having been in numerics for a few years, I can tell you that this happens literally every November. The movement stops and paused until new years. At least it has traditionally. This year, of course, hasn't been very traditional.... But still. ;)
I like this post too..:xf.grin::xf.cool:

•••
Will holiday season affect domain biz even after chineese market entry....

I doubt that many Chinese even celebrate Christmas, let alone Thanksgiving.

•••
So many answers :) Thank you to all! I'm not in paina, I'm in this business, and I just want to know what happening, but all of you said the same thing, so I suppose that all of you are right. Thank you again

•••
Said by the guy who lives on his bicycle - Of course its not you but i just couldn't resist your sarcasm lol

Surely you know I was referencing those that are obsessed with price bubbles. I would never knowingly say anything unflattering about the great Konga, as far as I know.

Speaking of, I didn't know about the K until I saw the character in a movie a week or so ago. An obscure John Huston film titled Wise Blood, filmed in 1979. Obviously. Konga is like many people online, posting avatar pictures from when they where much younger.

•••
What i can say is don't put your money into this market if you cant afford to risk it. But its been very good to me. So i'm in.
I'm also in.If the market rise again.We will make huge profit but if the market getting worse. we will loss only few thousand bucks. Huge Risk means Big Profit and i can wait years for the market to get back on track.

•••
OK, if market is slow then put your LLLL.com chips at no reserve and watch.....

I don't see anything slow as of now, it is steady.....

For me, market means major auction places, and these auction places are doing good.....

Don't believe me, check Namebio

upload_2015-11-21_15-8-4.png

•••
I would never knowingly say anything unflattering about the great Konga, as far as I know.
Thank you :)
Speaking of, I didn't know about the K until I saw the character in a movie a week or so ago. An obscure John Huston film titled Wise Blood, filmed in 1979
Cant believe you made all this research to get back at me and you still missed the point I just like Gorillas and King Kong.
Konga is like many people online, posting avatar pictures from when they where much younger.
Maybe if you were not researching so much about 70's movies, you would have known that a picture is worth thousand words.

Anyway you seem offended and that was not my intention i was simply joking so ill be a gentleKonga and apologise if it touched a nerve or something. BUT ill still leave you with one last "PICTURE".

Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 11.50.08 AM.png

PS: if you are still angry after this i wont reply so we dont lead this thread off-topic into personal things. feel free to pm instead or we create a different thread. Probably i wont reply either as i see this more childish than "Posting avatar pictures"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back