NameSilo

Slogans & Logos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Not sure if this is in the right section or not, sorry if it isn't!

I am trying to develop a slogan for my new website, and am wondering how short/long a slogan should be? I have a good idea for one, but it's around 11 words. Is this too long do you think?

Also, what is the best way to create a logo? I have seen a couple of free sites (I'm not terribly artistic myself) Or would it be better to pay someone to do it for me?

Thanks. Oh, and if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can make a logo with a 'photo program'. what is ur slogan? 11 words sounds ok =]

•••
Well, The website is LidUp.com, and will be a semi-humurous, semi-serious advice guide for men on leaving home for the first time. It will include things like sharing housework, expenses, communication issues with women (I think that will be a big drawing card!) and families.

Changed my mind about the previous slogan idea. I will try to come up with a new one now.. Thanks for help

Last edited:
•••
larky_starz said:
Also, what is the best way to create a logo? I have seen a couple of free sites (I'm not terribly artistic myself) Or would it be better to pay someone to do it for me?

From the free "create your logo sites" that I have seen around, most of them all use the same weak designs. In my opinion your best bet might be to hire someone to create you one. That way your company website can stand out from the rest.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back